What Is Medium Duty Towing?
Compared to light-duty towing trucks, medium-duty towing vehicles are bigger and more powerful. When vans, mini buses, and other commercial vehicles get disabled, medium-duty trucks are frequently utilized to pull them.
They are also employed to rescue vehicles that have run off the road. Medium-duty towing is typically your best option if you have a disabled car that is too big or heavy for a light-duty tow truck.
Tow trucks used for medium-duty work are frequently equipped with low-profile trailer choices, boom lifts, and landolls. Flatbed tow trucks with hook and chain are examples of medium-duty towing vehicles. They can tow up to 17,000 lbs and have a minimum gross vehicle weight rating of 11 tons.
Our Services: Medium Duty Towing
AutoStar Transport Express can tow almost every kind of vehicle you can imagine. We offer medium towing services for:
- Class C motorhomes
- Commercial breakdown assistance
- Cut-away vehicles, such as shuttles, buses, and delivery trucks
- Delivery truck towing, including bread trucks or walk-ins
- Large ball hitch trailers
- One-ton vehicles, utility trucks, and box trucks
- Recreational or camper vehicle towing
- Small fleet vehicle towing, including FedEx or UPS
At AutoStar Transport Express, we provide Medium Duty towing services seven days a week for a fair price. Call us right away! We’re here to make it as simple, reliable, and quick as we can for you to get back on the road.
Why Choose us? Medium Duty Towing Service
With over 16 years of experience, we are committed to giving our clients top-notch service. Our staff is aware of the necessity of getting a vehicle back on the road. Therefore, you can be confident that when you call AutoStar Transport Express, your problem vehicle our first priority right away.
Consistent and Trustworthy
We work hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible with the help of our skilled team. By offering trustworthy towing service day or night, we establish long-lasting connections with our customers.
No matter the situation, whether it’s midnight or rush hour traffic, our drivers and professionals are always on hand to help you. From the supervisor who answers your phone to the driver who is closest to your vehicle, our response times are of the best quality.
Latest Fleet and Equipment
We have a fleet of trucks equipped with all essential instruments (dowels, skates, low clearance recovery, etc.) so we can complete the task successfully and give our customers the highest level of satisfaction.
Ready to tow your vehicle across the country with us?
Important Things to Know Before Medium Duty Towing
A professional towing service will occasionally be required by anyone who owns or drives a vehicle. It might be the result of a car crash, an unplanned breakdown, or cross-country shipping. No matter why you need to have your car towed, you must get it ready before the towing company shows up there.
Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Take Photographs of the Vehicle: Take some images of your vehicle prior to the towing company’s arrival.
- Remove important items: Get your expensive belongings and personal items out of the vehicle.
- Released Emergency Brakes: You must release your emergency brakes before loading your car into a tow truck. If you don’t, it can suffer damage.
- Close every window: Close the windows on your automobile while it is being towed to reduce the possibility of theft. Additionally, it’s important to keep your car’s interior dust-free and clean while you’re driving.
- Released Emergency Brakes: You must release your emergency brakes before loading your vehicle into a medium-duty tow truck. If you don’t, it can suffer damage.
- Choose a trustworthy towing Company to work with. Do your research before selecting a tow truck service. You shouldn’t take any chances.
You can get a free and instant quote for Medium Duty towing Services by using our online quote calculator.
How Much Does Medium Duty Towing Service Cost?
The Medium Duty towing cost is influenced by several factors, not just the size of the vehicle. The amount of weight, horsepower, and other factors including the following:
- Distance To Be Covered
- Horsepower and Cooling System
- Type And Weight Of Vehicle. (GVWR in excess of 10,000 lbs)
- Your Calling Time
- Size of Your Vehicle Is. (21+ feet in length)
- State or City Regulations
- Equipment used in Medium Duty Towing. (Chains, Springs, Hitching Devices, etc)
If you would like a quote, please provide accurate information about your vehicle, its problem, how quickly you need service, and the location of pick-up and destination. We provide Medium Duty towing services all across the country. Our drivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Medium Duty Towing Services: FAQs
What type of towing services do you offer?
AutoStar Transport Express provides towing services including standard towing, flatbed towing, Light Duty Towing, Heavy Duty Towing, vehicle transport, off-road recovery, and emergency towing.
Can I tow my all-wheel drive vehicle??
Yes. We can tow all-wheel drive with regular or flatbed tow trucks. You can also conduct us for details by calling 888-802-8250.
Is Medium Duty towing dangerous for my vehicle??
Definitely not. Your vehicle will either be lifted off the ground by its tires or will be placed directly on the truck, absorbing any potential road faults. At AutoStar Transport Express, we treat your car with care.