As we know that it’s always unexpected that the car will break down and leave you stranded on the road. So you need a Towing Service. As the entire car is placed on the bed of a flatbed tow truck, flatbed towing is the safest and most secure method of towing.
AutoStar Transport Express may send a flatbed tow truck if your automobile breaks down due to mechanical, electrical, or battery problems or has been in an accident so it can be taken to the shop for repairs without further damage.
Call us right away! We’re here to make it as simple as quick as we can for you to get back on the road. Thanks to our excellent Flatbed towing service, you won’t have to look anywhere else.
Why Choose Us? Flatbed Towing Service
Over the years, we have grown to play a significant role in ensuring that your vehicle is towed in a timely, professional, and secure manner at the most competitive price in the industry:
- Quick Response: Our drivers and professionals are always there to assist you, regardless of the circumstance, whether it be midnight or peak hour traffic. our response times are of the best quality.
- All-in-one Place: We can handle all your flatbed towing needs, including heavy-duty towing and long distance towing. You can rely on us to manage any vehicle issues and to get your car back on the road immediately and safely.
- Best For Long Distance: Flatbed towing option perfect for long-distance transport.
- Latest Fleet and Machinery: Our trucks are equipped with modern tools and all essential instruments (dowels, skates, low clearance recovery, etc.) so we can complete the task successfully and give our customers the highest level of satisfaction.
Our Flatbed Towing Services
Our flatbeds can effectively haul or transport:
- Low-Rider, Exhibition, Vintage, and Exotic Vehicles
- Decorated Motorcycles
- Equipment and Forklifts
- Vehicles missing their wheels
- SUVs and all-wheel drive cars are man-lifted
- Help in removing vehicles and equipment from storage trailers
The Best Flatbed Towing Services Near Me
If you ever want flatbed towing near me in the US, you can rely on us to offer prompt and dependable service. We will be there to assist you whether you have a flat tire or require a flatbed tow truck to transport your vehicle to the mechanic. We’re here to assist you to obtain the finest service possible at all times. We’ll go to any lengths to help you exit your broken-down or flat automobile safely because we understand how annoying it can be.
You can get a free and instant quote for Flatbed towing Services by using our online quote calculator.
How Much Does Flatbed Towing Service Cost?
The typical method of towing any vehicle carries the risk of the vehicle being pulled running over debris, leaving scratches and nicks in the paint, damaging the wheels, and causing other related damage.
Flatbed trucks are the best for towing your car because they make transportation simple. When using a flatbed trailer, your car is totally supported by a truck bed. There are a number of variables that affect the Flatbed towing service’s final cost, including the following:
- Your vehicle’s size
- The complexity of the job
- Type And Condition Of Vehicle
- The time of day
- Your Calling Time
- State or City Regulations
- Additional assistance (such as a battery change, tire change, or securing loose parts before towing)
If you would like a quote, please provide accurate information about your vehicle, its problem, how quickly you need service and the location of pick-up and destination. We provide Flatbed towing services all across the country. Our drivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Customers’ Feedback for AutoStar Transport Express
Here is what our Flatbed Towing service is said to be like.
Flatbed Towing Services: FAQs
Can you tow two vehicles at the same time?
Yes, we are capable of towing two vehicles. Our flatbed boom tow trucks can tow many vehicles at once. One vehicle can be towed by the wheel-lift phenomenon, and the other one can be loaded onto the flatbed of the tow truck.
Can all-wheel drive vehicles be damaged by towing?
We use flatbed towing trucks so that the car may be loaded without the wheels touching the ground as they are being lifted. Thus, the cars that are loaded onto the flatbed of the truck are undamaged by the towing process.
How can I request a flatbed tow truck right now?
Calling our customer service at 888-802-8250 and providing some information about your car and where you are will enable you to get in touch with us the quickest. The closest tow truck driver will be instantly connected with and dispatched to your location by our dispatchers.
Why do I need to use a flatbed tow truck?
The most trustworthy, secure, and practical way to carry any car is on a flatbed. Your vehicles are protected from damage and wear and tear thanks to it. It works well to pull a luxury car over long distances.