AutoStar Transport Express takes a unique approach to providing a car delivery service. We provide customized auto-delivery services to all areas of the United States, perfect for snowbirds, college students, relocations, and moves, for any kind of online sale, dealer car delivery, or private car sale.
Our extensive network of carriers enables us to deliver your vehicle as quickly as possible without compromising safety or customer service. Our years of experience and industry knowledge ensure a smooth, caring vehicle delivery process for every customer.
A long-distance car delivery service is one of our specialties. Additionally, we provide route updates by text, email, or phone so you always know where your vehicle is during the delivery process.
Buying a car online? AutoStar Transport Express can handle your car delivery needs. Request a car delivery quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your car delivery experience personalized and easy for you.
Why do People Choose AutoStar Transport Express for Car Delivery?
We provide a hassle-free and economical car delivery service. That is why AutoStar Transport Express has become one of the leading car delivery companies in the country.
- Top Rated and licensed: Our company is licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have over 4,000 5-star positive reviews from satisfied customers.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Our company is one of the few to offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: Our professional team tracks your vehicle and updates your status regularly throughout the care delivery process.
- A company preferred by dealerships: AutoStar Transport Express is partnered with several major car brands across the country, providing exceptional service.
- On-Time Delivery: Being a reputable car shipping company means making sure your car gets to you on time. Our vast fleet of carriers allows us to deliver your vehicle quickly and efficiently.
- Best price: We provide quality door-to-door car delivery service and aim to deliver your car at the best possible price.
- Personal inspection: Pick-up and delivery right at your doorstep allowing you to oversee the loading and unloading process and inspect your vehicle immediately. You’ll receive the inspection report directly from the trucker, ensuring an easy and transparent door-to-door car shipping experience.
- There is no upfront payment: That’s right, $0! You will be charged once the carrier has been dispatched for your order.
Trusted by the World’s Best Dealers
Our Succesful Car Delivery Testimonial
We had a great experience. Our car was picked up within 3 days from the quote and delivered to our door two thousand miles away 4 days later. The driver was very nice and the car was exactly as it left. Will definitely use and recommend it again. Dennis Mickey
How to Book Car Delivery Service?
The vehicle is just 4 steps away on its way to you.
- Get Your car Delivery Quote and Book Your Order: We will provide you an instant quote, and book your order by, Email or call us at 888-802-8250
- Prepare Your Car: Check for more vehicle preparation tips
- Car Pick-Up and Tracking: The car will be picked up and driven to the destination. To get a tracking update, you can contact us at any time during transit.
- Receive your vehicle: Our door-to-door vehicle transport service ensures the safe arrival of your automobile at your doorstep
99% Of Our Customers Refer Us To Friends
Ready to Deliver your Car with AutoStar Transport Express?
Call our car delivery experts at 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
Car Delivery Services Near Me
We specialize in delivering all kinds of vehicles from motorcycles to classic cars, military vehicles, and oversized vehicles-both domestically and internationally. We make sure that whether it is coast-to-coast car delivery or state-to-state car shipping, we handle your vehicle with the same care as if it were our own.
Door to Door Car Delivery Service
In order to make relocation easier for your car to be delivered, AutoStar Transport Express recommends door-to-door car delivery. We can deliver your car hassle-free right to your door if you are on a tight schedule.
You won’t have to lift a finger with door-to-door auto transport. We deliver your car directly to your door, so you don’t have to worry about speed bumps along the way.
But think about it: The US is so varied that not all locations are going to be easily accessible! We only offer door-to-door car delivery when it is allowed by local ordinances. Because many cities and municipalities do not allow oversize vehicles to deliver in residential neighborhoods.
Expedited Car Delivery
Do you require a vehicle to be delivered last minute or to be at a specific location by a certain date? AutoStar Transport Express offers premium car delivery solutions that save you time. You will generally receive this service within 24 to 48 hours of placing an order.
Exotic and Luxury car Delivery Service
As the name suggests, classic car shipping is designed specifically for owners of expensive vehicles such as luxury, exotic, classic, and sports cars.
We have a good track record of providing customers with safe, smooth, and secure classic car transportation services.
There is no doubt that enclosed auto transport is a better option for you if your car is more valuable and expensive than the average sedan.
During car shipping, we make sure that your high-end vehicle is protected by utilizing the latest tools and techniques to ensure your classic car has a safe journey. Here is how we protect your vehicle during transit.
- For a smoother ride, we use an air ride suspension trailer that prevents any “chucking” during the ride
- Using a hydraulic lift gate will give you the highest level of safety when loading and unloading
- To prevent leaks during the transport process, drip guards are used
Ready to Deliver your Classic Car with AutoStar Transport Express?
Call our car delivery experts at 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
Car Delivery Options Near Me
Open air transport
Open car shipping is one of the most popular and cost-effective ways to ship your vehicle, but customers who are concerned about weather and road debris may prefer enclosed transport.
Enclosed auto transport
With enclosed car shipping, you get the best protection at the best price for your vehicle. The industry uses two types of enclosed auto transport: soft-sided and hard-sided.
A soft-sided enclosed carrier is covered in canvas or vinyl, offering limited weather protection as well as additional protection over open-air transport. A soft-sided carrier can prevent damage from small rocks, rain, and wind.
Hard-sided enclosed transport offers extra protection from weather and road hazards. This is an excellent option for transporting your classic or high-end vehicles because it fully protects them from traveling conditions and the weather.
International vehicle Delivery Service
We specialize in both domestic and international car delivery, ensuring an efficient, safe, and economical car delivery process.
To ensure that you receive the best service possible, AutoStar Transport Express works with the best international partners. We deliver cars, motorcycles, and overseas vehicles to and from the following locations:
We Deliver Every Vehicle
We deliver everything from motorcycles, to economy cars, sports cars, SUVs, and heavy machinery. No matter what type of vehicle delivery service you need, we have a solution to fit your needs.
Our car delivery services are mostly used by:
- Car dealers
- The college students
- Hybrid car lover
- The classic car enthusiasts
- International shippers
- Armed forces
- Relocating people
- Online car buyers
Buying a car online? A car that is far away can cause an awful lot of headaches. Let AutoStar Transport Express deliver your vehicle easily to your doorstep.
For all of your specific needs, we have a huge network of auto carriers. An enclosed trailer is a good choice for vehicles that need extraordinary care or choose open auto transport that is reliable, safe, and affordable for any vehicle.
How Much Does it Cost to Deliver a Vehicle?
We can’t say for sure how much car transporters cost without a few aspects such as the make, model, size, weight, and distance covered by the vehicle.
Several factors affect the cost of delivering a car, so it is a good idea to use our instant online car delivery calculator for a better estimate. Chat online, or call 888-802-8250. Check out more on the cheapest way to deliver a car.
Car Delivery Cost Per Mile
You can use the following numbers to get a rough idea of what you can expect when it comes to car shipping rates. Based on the size and scope of your move, you will find different prices per mile, but you can expect to pay around the following amount per mile
|No of Miles||Cost Per Mile||Sample Pricing|
|1-200 Miles||$2||150-miles: $300|
|200-500 Miles||$1.50||450-miles: $675|
|500-1000 Miles||$1.20||900-miles: $1080|
|1000-1500 Miles||$0.90||1400-miles: $1260|
|1500-2000 Miles||$0.70||1900-miles: $1330|
|More than 2,000 miles||$0.55||2300-miles: $1265|
The prices are estimates and are subject to change based on distance, season, market fluctuations, and fuel prices.
Factors That Can Affect The Cost Of Car Delivery
Your car shipping cost can be affected by a number of factors. To give you a rough idea of the cost of auto transport, we’ll list the main ones below.
- Distance: You will pay less per mile if you ship your car a long distance than if you ship it locally, but the cost will still vary depending on how far you ship your car.
- Type of vehicle: Generally speaking, sedans, crossovers, and midsize SUVs are the most inexpensive vehicles to ship. You’ll have to pay more for vehicle transport if you have a very big or heavy vehicle.
- Seasonality: Vehicle shipping costs increase in the summer and in January when snowbirds move south.
- Market demand: The availability of carriers or the number of people looking for shipping will increase your costs.
- Vehicle operability: Car shippers charge extra to winch inoperable vehicles. Some car carriers do not have winching capabilities.
- Transport type: The cost of an open car shipping service will usually be about $300 to $500 lower than the cost of an enclosed service.
- Pickup and delivery locations: Rural areas far from major routes often charge more for moving vehicles. Consider meeting them in a nearby town or interstate to save some money.
Our Successful Car Delivery Service Reviews
Here is what our car delivery service is said to be like.
Car Delivery FAQs
Got a question? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about car delivery to provide more information and tips.
How much should it cost to ship a car?
Car shipping prices can vary drastically depending on the circumstances, but on average, if you are shipping less than 300 miles, you should be paying $1.5 per mile, $1.15 if you are shipping between 300 and 600 miles, and $0.55 if you are shipping over 2,000 miles. Call us at 888-802-8250 to get a free, accurate, and instant car shipping quote.
How do I pay for my car delivery?
Zelle is the most common payment method, but you can also pay with a credit card, direct deposit, wire transfer, or PayPal.
Can I track my car transport online?
Yes, we offer vehicle tracking. It allows you to track your shipment. It’s all part of our customer-focused service. To track your car shipment, we need your tracking number, name, email address, and/or telephone number.
Can I keep items in my vehicle?
Some car transport companies will allow you to keep some personal items in your vehicle. However, there are two things to remember:
- Weight may affect the price,
- The items in the vehicle are not covered by insurance while the car is being transported.
During transit, how much gas should I have?
Fill your tank to about a quarter. It allows for easy loading and unloading of the vehicle without adding too much weight.
Can I buy a car online and have it delivered?
Some people can’t find the car they want locally, so they buy their wheels online. AutoStar Transport Express is here to assist you in buying a car online and having it delivered to your location. Get your auto-transported today. Everything will be easy, quick, affordable, and secure.
Will your insurance cover my car during shipping?
It’s mandatory for all vehicle transport companies to carry insurance. During the time you’re with AutoStar Transport Express, our cargo insurance coverage will cover your vehicle up to the cost of complete replacement.
Will you pick up cars that don’t run?
Yes, although they require specialized equipment and require additional fees, usually around $50-100. A car that is unable to be driven effectively is considered non-running even if it starts. An example would be a car that has malfunctioning brakes or steering.
Does someone have to be present for pick up and delivery?
A person must be present to release and accept the vehicle, give the keys to the driver, and sign the inspection report. You can trust anyone over 18 with releasing or accepting your vehicle.