Motorcycle Shipping through Motorcycle Transport Services
AutoStar Transport Express understands that motorcycle riding is a lifestyle. For some, bikes are their main mode of transportation; for others, riding is a weekend sport while enjoying freedom on the road.
Can’t take the time off work to attend a rally with your friends? Do you want to buy a brand new dirt bike, but it’s 1000’s of miles away? We can help you make it happen either way.
Moreover, many of our employees are riders so they are ready to share helpful tips and tricks to make your motorcycle transport as smooth as possible. For personal assistance, please contact our motorcycle shipping specialists at 888-802-8250.
We specialize in motorcycle shipping. Our years of experience and industry knowledge ensure a smooth, motorcycle shipping process for each customer. We know how important a motorcycle is to you and make sure that your motorcycle pick up and delivery is properly coordinated from start to finish. You can receive tracking updates by text, email, or phone.
For us, your bike is more than just a shipment. Request a motorcycle shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your motorcycle shipping experience easy and hassle-free.
Why Transport Your Motorcycle with AutoStar Transport Express?
We are known for prioritizing the delivery of your vehicle with quick quoting, efficient routing, and professionalism. Our door to door motorcycle shipping service is hassle-free and affordable.
- Customer Service: AutoStar Transport Express has excellent customer relations and motorcycle shipping options. We provide high-quality vehicle shipping with a personal touch, and clear communication, at the best possible rates.
- Options: We offer state-to-state motorcycle shipping as-well-as international motorcycle shipping. During motorcycle transportation, we take care of your motorcycle, just like you would.
- Safety first: Damage during transport is very rare, yet we believe in being safe and not sorry. We only work with top-rated carriers and motorcycle transport companies that are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Personalized approach: AutoStar Transport Express is there for you every step of the way. When you choose us, you will experience hassle-free shipping and a stress-free motorcycle transport process.
Latest Motorcycle Shipping Review
“Great company all around. They were very professional, patience and understanding. Communication skill were great all around to make sure the motorcycle was in good hands.” Michelle Vargas
How Long Does It Take To Ship A Motorcycle?
A typical transport takes 15 days on average to be completed. Shipments are typically picked up within 1-10 business days and delivered within 5-10 days. Some remote areas may require up to 10 business days or more for pick-up. As the industry leader in vehicle transport, we handle more than 10,000 cars and motorcycles annually.
How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Motorcycle?
The average motorcycle shipping cost for 1,000 miles is between $350 and $700. Under 1,00 miles, carriers offer motorcycle shipping rates ranging from $180 to $300. Moreover, the cost of shipping a motorcycle will vary depending on the carrier and these factors:
- Distance of travel
- Make and model of the motorcycle
- Expediting the shipment
- Residential fees
- Extra coverage
Check out our auto shipping cost page for more details. Fill out the form below to receive a free, no-obligation quote on motorcycle transport.
Motorcycles We Ship the Most
As a motorcycle shipping company, we ship a wide variety of motorcycles including: Standard motorcycles, Sports Bikes, Offroad Bikes, Custom Motorcycles, Touring Bikes, Cruisers, Adventure Bikes, and Sport Touring Motorcycles.
Do you have questions about motorcycle transport?
Call at 888-802-8250 to speak with a shipping coordinator about your transport.
How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Transport
You should prepare your motorcycle for transport before your motorcycle movers arrive. Check your motorcycle for pre-existing damage first. Document the condition of your bike to ensure that you can avoid problems with your insurer if an issue arises.
- Clean your motorcycle thoroughly
- Look for chips, dings, scratches, or other cosmetic damage
- Note any mechanical issues or problems
- Take detailed photos of the damage on your bike from a variety of angles
- Show all records to your mover at the time of delivery
Make sure your motorcycle is in good working order as well. If a vehicle is not functioning, you should include this information in your quote submission.
Your carrier may need to drive your motorcycle into a motorcycle transport trailer. Fix all mechanical problems before the move and document any special operating instructions. If you want to move your motorcycle successfully, ensure that:
- Tires are properly inflated
- Batteries are charged
- Gas tank fuel levels are at a quarter (1/4) tank or less
- Fluid leaks are fixed
- The steering column is unlocked
- Mirrors are removed (if applicable)
- Motorcycle keys and paperwork are available (i.e. the bill of sale and title)
- Personal items (helmets, GPS units, video cameras, etc.) cannot be shipped and should be removed before shipping
Types Of Motorcycle Shipping Services
When transporting motorcycles, there are two main methods. Having someone drive your motorcycle is the simplest and cheapest solution.
A safer, alternative option involves transporting motorcycles using trailers.
Trailers can be open or enclosed. Open trailers are generally cheaper, but your motorcycle will be less protected. Enclosed trailers provide more protection against accidents, weather, and prying eyes.
How to Ship your Motorcycle with AutoStar Transport Express
Ship a motorcycle in just 3 easy steps:
- Get a quote and book your order: Call us today at 888-802-8250 to receive a quote and book your motorcycle shipment. LiveChat is also available! Our motorcycle transport specialists are ready to walk you through your quote and explain how the auto shipping process works.
- Prepare your motorcycle for transport: Follow the steps outlined above for sample preparation.
- Pickup And Delivery Service: Upon scheduling a pick-up date and preparing your motorcycle for shipping, our team will assign a carrier to pick up your vehicle from your home.
Ensure that the carrier gets as close to your door as legally and safely as possible. You may be asked to meet the carrier at a nearby location if the carrier cannot pick it up at your front door. During transportation, your motorcycle will be safely protected from outside elements by an enclosed trailer. To get a tracking update, you can contact us at any time during transit.
Pick-Up And Delivery Service
Move your motorcycle with customized pickup and delivery services with AutoStar Transport Express. We make easy work of tough motorcycle transports.
Helpful Resources: How to avoid motorcycle shipping scams
Want to know more? Get a free motorcycle shipping quote here!