Shipping oversized vehicles to and from Puerto Rico requires reputable auto shipping experts you can trust on. We, at Autostar Transport Express, have been providing safe and stress-free oversized vehicle transportation from the mainland to/from Puerto Rico including Hawaii for individual and corporate clients since 2007.
All types of vehicles are handled by us, including autos, oversized vehicles, trailers, RVs, heavy equipment, and more. Our communication is straightforward and honest.
With efficiency, integrity, and unparalleled customer service, our team strives to exceed our clients’ expectations. Our first priority is to satisfy our customers, not just to book a vehicle on any terms.
Our partnership with our Maritime Logistics Company enables us to secure the best rates and most efficient car shipping service. This means we can offer you great Puerto Rico vehicle transport value and ensure your vehicle is transported by experts who are familiar with the area.
Weekly, we ship hundreds of large vehicles to Puerto Rico. Get a Puerto Rico auto transport quotation or give us a call at 888-802-8250, We will make your Puerto Rico auto transport experience luxurious and personalized.
Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary Puerto Rico auto shipping company for shipping a car to Puerto Rico.
Deliver Your Oversized Vehicle Stress-Free, Get Quotes to or from: Puerto Rico
- 14+ Years of experience in Puerto Rico car shipping for consumers, manufacturers, and the military than any other Pacific carrier.
- We provide effortless online booking for one-stop shipping within Puerto Rico, across the Pacific, or to the U.S. mainland
- Our top-rated vehicle hauling services have satisfied thousands of customers. Still, we work hard every day to become the best auto transport company.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you with your paperwork specific for Puerto Rico vehicle transport
- Puerto Rico auto Shipping tracking, updates, and in-person support on 888-802-8250.
- The Most Competitive car Shipping Rates in the Industry for Puerto Rico auto transport.
- Weekly Sailings to and from Puerto Rico mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart.
Succesful Puerto Rico Auto Transport Testimonial
Everything was great. Sean communicated consistently from start to finish. The driver communicated upon pickup and an ETA for drop-off. He was early for drop-off, which was great. The entire process was wonderful. I would highly recommend AutoStar Transport. Candice H
What kind of oversized vehicle can I ship to Puerto Rico
Being in the vehicle shipping business for a long time has given us the knowledge and expertise to easily handle any type of oversized vehicle. Our services include oversized vehicle transportation and heavy machinery relocation including:
- Buses, Limousines RVs, travel trailers, and Motor Homes
- Military & Armed Force Equipments
- Road wideners, Bulldozers and Sprinter
- Hitachi: Mining Excavators & Shovels
- GMC: Sierra, Suburban, Yukon, Denali, all pickup trucks, LTs, and vans
- Hummer: All Hummer models
- Pickup Trucks with Utility Beds
- Generators, Compactors, Forklifts and log loaders
- Utility equipment, and all other types of oversized vehicle and equipment transport
Option for Auto Transport to/from Puerto Rico
AutoStar Transport Express uses several ways to ship an oversized vehicle to Puerto Rico:
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo service): This method applies to any equipment that is self-propelled and features wheels or treads. It involves simply driving the machine onto the ship and then off when it arrives. After the unit is loaded on the vessel, it is strapped to the deck to ensure it is properly fixed and does not move during transport.
- Flat-rack: If the equipment you are shipping cannot be driven onto the vessel, it will be loaded onto a rack and stacked on the deck with a crane or forklift depending on the size of the equipment.
- Container shipping: This method is ideal if your equipment can fit into an enclosed container. As the containers are loaded onto the vessel, a crane unloads them at their destination. Its only disadvantage is that the customer has to disassemble the equipment into separate parts that will fit in a container and ensure they are properly secured. At the destination port, the equipment must also be put back together again.
Shipping from Puerto Rico to Lower 48 states
Vehicles going to or moving from Puerto Rico to the lower 48 states, including east coast states, Atlantic states, the Southern States, midwest states, great plains states, and pacific northwest states normally stop through the port in Philadelphia and Jacksonville.
From there we can take your large vehicle or heavy machinery anywhere in the Continental United States and various destinations in Puerto Rico. Your vehicle may be shipped to or from Puerto Rico in a vessel or a truck depending on the weather and the requirements of your timeframe.
Top Destination In Puerto Rico
AutoStar Transport Express ships oversized vehicles to the San Juan port in Puerto Rico from two main ports in the United States: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Jacksonville, Florida
AutoStar Transport Express also provides door to port and port to door services.
How Much to Ship an Oversized Vehicle to Puerto Rico?
Oversized vehicle transportation does not have a set price, as many factors are taken into consideration. These include the number of miles from the pick-up point, the size and type of vehicle, plus the time of year, the type of terrain, and many others.
You can use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote for Puerto Rico auto transport.
How long to Ship an Oversized Vehicle to Puerto Rico?
In general, it takes 7 days to transport a car from the port of Hawaii to the port of Puerto Rico. The extra time that it takes is mainly due to the coordination of ground transportation and sea transportation.
Puerto Rico Oversized Vehicle Transport FAQs
Got a question? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about Puerto Rico Oversized Vehicle Transport to provide more information and tips.
Want To Know More?
Need to find out more about shipping your oversized vehicle to or from Puerto Rico? Call us today at 888-802-8250, or request a free quote below.