Pennsylvania has a rich history, vibrant culture, and healthy economy that attracts tourists and visitors to the state from all over the country.
Pennsylvania’s winters on the other hand are similar to New York or New England, which is why snowbirds ship their cars and many seniors travel from Pennsylvania to southern states when the weather gets cold.
Whether you are entering or leaving Pennsylvania, owning a vehicle can enhance your trip. If you need to ship a car to or from Pennsylvania, consider using Pennsylvania auto shipping experts that you can rely on.
AutoStar Transport Express is Top BBB-rated, safe, reliable, and pocket-friendly.
You can save time and money with our Pennsylvania (PA) car shipping service. Our licensed and insured drivers treat your order with care. Plus, you are always kept in the loop with our tracking notifications.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to Pennsylvania. Get a Pennsylvania auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience personalized and easy for you.
Real Pennsylvania Auto Transport Testimonials
“Everything went as they told me it would be. They were on time, no damage to the car, and reasonable fare. I would definitely pick them again if I need this type of service.” Jorge Saucedo
What Makes Us The Best Choice For Pennsylvania Auto Shipping?
The process of shipping a car to or from Pennsylvania is easy with our step-by-step instruction. AutoStar Transport Express ranks #1 as the best Pennsylvania car transport company in the nation.
- Licensed and bonded: We are licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have received over 1,000 5-star reviews from satisfied customers on transport reviews and BBB for Pennsylvania car transport services.
- Experienced: 15+ years of experience transporting cars to Pennsylvania. Our experienced team helps you to make your Pennsylvania car shipping hassle-free.
- Personalized Customer Service: To ensure you work with the best car shipping company, our team of advisors works hard. Please contact our customer service department if you need assistance. We offer easy pickup and delivery, ongoing tracking updates, and 24/7 support at 888-802-8250.
- Custom Solution for All Types of Vehicles: It doesn’t matter if it’s a Nissan Frontier or a Rolls-Royce; we ship all types of vehicles to and from Pennsylvania. Providing safe, dependable service sets us apart from our competitors.
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from Pennsylvania
Our Pennsylvania car shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars to Pennsylvania
Transporting luxury and antique cars requires high levels of safety and attention. For this reason, owners and dealerships use enclosed auto carriers.
With hydraulic lift gates, low-ground clearance vehicles such as high-performance sports cars can be safely loaded and unloaded. This feature is not available with open auto carriers.
Since enclosed carriers carry such high insurance limits for their cargo, they hire drivers who have experience bringing exotic or classic cars to their destinations.
Even the slightest bump could mean costly repairs, which is why an enclosed environment provides extra protection from auto theft and weather-related damage. Whether you want to ship a luxury vehicle, a collector’s item, or an antique car to Pennsylvania, the enclosed auto carriers we provide will serve your shipping needs.
How It Works
We make auto transport as easy as possible at AutoStar Transport Express. Our experienced Transport Specialists are here to ensure that your auto transport goes smoothly, regardless of whether you’re a frequent shipper or a first-time shipper. Getting started is simple:
- Contact us for a custom quote or get an instant car shipping quote online
- We offer easy online booking, phone booking, and chat booking
- Let us handle the work while you relax
Let us handle the hard part for you. Our team will provide you with updates throughout the process and be available to solve any issues that may arise so that you can sit back and relax.
Average Cost to Ship a Car to Pennsylvania
Many factors influence the estimated cost to ship a car to Pennsylvania. These include the distance, vehicle size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered.
Check out our car shipping cost page for more information on the cost of shipping a car.
If you want to know the exact estimate to ship a car to or from Pennsylvania, use our online quote calculator to get a free and instant quote.
What are the Options to Ship a Car to or from Pennsylvania?
There are two main options to transport your vehicle:
- Driving the vehicle using a professional or non-professional driver
- Shipping the vehicle with Pennsylvania car shipping companies
For distances larger than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it. Car shipping companies in Pennsylvania generally use two ways to ship your car to or from Pennsylvania.
Enclosed Transport: Your car is transported in a fully enclosed trailer for safety and offers more protection for your car.
Open Transport: A safe, lesser-known, and more cost-effective option to enclosed shipping is open auto transport.
Want to find a cheaper way to ship your car? Our simple guide will help you with that.
Shipping a Car From Pennsylvania
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in Pennsylvania.
Before your car is picked up for shipping from Pennsylvania, an agent carefully inspects and records the current condition of the vehicle. The transport is then prepared for delivery once the vehicle is safely loaded onto the car carrier.
Where We Serve
These are the most popular areas of Pennsylvania where our car shipping services are being offered: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Bethlehem, Scranton, Lancaster, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is a popular vacation destination and historic state on the east coast. It borders Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and Ohio, and has a distinctive flavor.
This state attracts plenty of people who want a slower pace of life. You can find lush green scenery to enjoy outside of the bigger cities like Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Our Pennsylvania car shipping experts will do the inspection upon arrival at its destination in Pennsylvania to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up. Just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Ship Your Vehicle Anywhere in Pennsylvania Stress-Free Get a Free Quote
Documents Required to Ship a Car to or from Pennsylvania
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents.
You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery.
It is important that your driver’s license is valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured.
Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military and Heavy Construction Equipment
We offer special discounts for military car transport to personnel who ship a car to or from Pennsylvania as well as for the large organization on transportation of Heavy Machinery and Construction Equipment that choose our services.
Things to Consider Before Ship a Car to Pennsylvania
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- No personal belongings will be accepted with the exception of factory hardware.
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
Here is a detailed guide on some useful tips to prepare your car before shipping to Pennsylvania.
Here are a few ways to locate our car shipping services in Pennsylvania
- Car Shipping Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Auto Transport
- Pennsylvania car shipping
- Shipping to Pennsylvania
- Car Shipping Philadelphia
- Car Shipping Philadelphia PA
- Auto Shipping Pennsylvania
- Car Transport Pennsylvania
- Auto Transport in Pennsylvania
- Auto Transport Philadelphia
- Car Haulers Pennsylvania
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest States to Pennsylvania