Pennsylvania has a rich history, tourists flock to the state from all over the country, which significantly impacts the Pennsylvania economy.
Despite Pennsylvania’s milder weather than New York or New England, it still sees cold winters, which is why snowbirds ship their car from Pennsylvania and many seniors travel to southern states when the weather gets cold.
Whether you’re entering or leaving Pennsylvania, owning a vehicle can enhance your trip. So if you need to ship a car to or from Pennsylvania, you need Pennsylvania auto shipping experts you can rely on.
AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB-rated, safest, reliable, and pocket-friendly way to go with.
You can save your money, time while experiencing the step-by-step car shipping updates using our Pennsylvania(MN) car shipping service. Our drivers, who are licensed and insured, treat your order with care. You’re always in the loop with our tracking notifications.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to Pennsylvania. Get a Pennsylvania auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience personalized and easy for you.
Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary car haulers to ship your car to or from Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania car shipping tracking updates and in-person support on 888-802-8250
- The most competitive car shipping rates in the Industry for Pennsylvania vehicle transport.
- 14+ Years of experience in Pennsylvania car shipping
- Nationwide door-to-door Service
- No Up-Front Deposit Require on Pennsylvania auto transport
- Our Pennsylvania auto shipping experts Offer final inspection
- 100+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for Pennsylvania vehicle transportation.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you to make your Pennsylvania car shipping hassle-free.
- Weekly auto transportation schedules to and from Pennsylvania mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart and deliver.
Find out Real Pennsylvania Auto Transport Testimonials
Everything went as they told me it would be. They were on time, no damage to the car, and reasonable fare. I would definitely pick them again if I need this type of service. Jorge Saucedo
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from Pennsylvania
Our Pennsylvania car shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
Average Cost to Ship a Car to Pennsylvania
Many factors come into play when making an estimation of the cost to ship a car to Pennsylvania. These include the distance, the vehicle’s size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered.
If you want to know the exact estimate to ship a car to or from Pennsylvania, Use our online quote calculator to get a free and instant quote.
What are the Options to Ship a Car to or from Pennsylvania?
There are two main options to transport your vehicle:
- Driving the vehicle by a professional or non-professional driver.
- Shipping the vehicle by car shipping companies Pennsylvania
If the distance is larger than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it. Car shipping companies in Pennsylvania generally use two ways to ship your car to or from Pennsylvania.
Enclosed Transport: Your car is transported in a fully enclosed trailer and it is safer and offers more protection for your car.
Open Transport: A safe, lesser-known, and more cost-effective option to enclosed shipping is open auto transport.
Want a better, more appropriate, and cheaper way to ship your car? Well, this simple guide will help you with that.
Shipping a Car From Pennsylvania
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in Pennsylvania.
Before your car is picked up for shipping from Pennsylvania it will be carefully inspected to record the current condition of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Where We Serve
These are the most popular areas of Pennsylvania where our car shipping services are being offered: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Bethlehem, Scranton, Lancaster, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is a popular vacation destination and historic state on the east coast. It borders Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and Ohio, and has a distinctive flavor.
This state attracts plenty of people who want a slower pace of life. You can find lush green scenery to enjoy outside of the bigger cities like Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Our Pennsylvania car shipping experts will do the inspection upon arrival at its destination in Pennsylvania to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Ship Your Vehicle Anywhere in Pennsylvania Stress-Free, Get a Quote Now
Documents Required to Ship a Car to or from Pennsylvania
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents.
You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery.
It is important that your driver’s license is valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured.
Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military and Heavy Construction Equipments
We offer special discounts for military car transport to personnel who ship a car to or from Pennsylvania as well as for the large organization on transportation of Heavy Machinery and Construction Equipments that choose our services.
Things to Consider Before Ship a Car to Pennsylvania
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- No personal belongings will be accepted with the exception of factory hardware.
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
Here is a detailed guide on some useful tips to prepare your car before shipping to Pennsylvania.
Here are a few ways To locate our car shipping services in Pennsylvania
- Car Shipping Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Auto Transport
- Pennsylvania car shipping
- Shipping to Pennsylvania
- Car Shipping Philadelphia
- Car Shipping Philadelphia PA
- Auto Shipping Pennsylvania
- Car Transport Pennsylvania
- Auto Transport in Pennsylvania
- Auto Transport Philadelphia
- Car Haulers Pennsylvania
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest States to Pennsylvania