Highly Rated as one of the Best Car Transport Companies in Ohio
Safe And Reliable Ohio Car Shipping Services
Anytime you need to ship a car to or from Ohio, you need Ohio auto shipping experts who you can rely on. AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB-rated, safest, most reliable, and pocket-friendly car shipping company to go with. You can save your money, and time while experiencing the step-by-step car shipping updates using our Ohio (OH) car shipping service. Our drivers, who are licensed and insured, treat your order with care. You’re always in the loop with our tracking notifications. We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to Ohio. Get an Ohio auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport Ohio personalized and easy for you.
Vehicle Transport Ohio! Why Choose Us?
We offer hassle-free and cost-effective Ohio car shipping services. That’s why AutoStar Transport Express has become one of the reputable car shipping companies in Ohio.
- Top-Rated and Licensed: We are licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have over 3300 5-star positive reviews from satisfied customers.
- Best shipping prices: We always offer the best car shipping prices. Find out the most accurate and fairest cost for Ohio car transport with our smart online calculator above the page.
- Full insurance coverage. Are you worried about your vehicle’s insurance? We are pleased to inform you that we provide our customers with all necessary insurance documentation. Let us worry about your vehicle’s safety, so you don’t have to!
- Customized auto transport Ohio: We offer customized Ohio Car Transport services since everyone’s needs are different. You can rely on us for the best car shipping options for Ohio Auto Shipping. For more assistance, you can also contact our dispatch, support, and claims departments.
- Real-time tracking: In every step of the delivery process, our professionals track your vehicle and provide you with the most up-to-date status.
- We ship all kinds of vehicles. Any type of vehicle (car, bus, truck, motorcycle, etc.) can be safely moved to Ohio with us. Regardless of the condition of your vehicle, our company will take care of it for you. You can trust us to load and unload your non-moving vehicle with all the necessary tools.
How does Vehicle Transport Ohio Work?
A skilled and reputable car shipping company is the only choice for car owners who want to move their vehicles to and from Ohio. If you’re wondering about “How to ship my car to Ohio”, here’s how we do it.
- Get a quote and order: Get in touch with us by filling out the quote form, sending an email to email@example.com, or calling 888-802-8250. We will inform you of the pick-up time, tracking number, and truck driver’s information.
- Pick up your vehicle: You will receive a thorough inspection of your vehicle and your vehicle will be loaded onto the carrier on the day of pickup. Our team provides tracking updates throughout the shipping process. Check out our page on how to track a vehicle in transit for more information.
- Receive the vehicle: With our door-to-door shipping service, we will ship your vehicle directly to your home. We also offer a money-back guarantee in addition to full coverage insurance. You must sign the bill of lading and the final inspection report to receive your vehicle.
Ready to ship your car to Ohio?
Contact AutoStar Transport Express at 888-802-8250 or fill out the form below to receive a free and instant car shipping quote.
Long Distance Vehicle Transport Ohio
Looking for an auto transport company near me in Ohio? You can rely on AutoStar Transport Express for reliable, safe, and on-time auto shipping across the country. To ensure your peace of mind, we provide 24/7 monitoring and regular updates, as well as insurance coverage. Auto transport services usually include open air and enclosed carriers. For more information on Ohio car shipping, please contact our staff. Our drivers will pick up and deliver the shipment from Ohio directly to your door. Get a free car shipping quote today.
International Vehicle Transport Ohio
Shipping your car by yourself can be quite difficult, so it’s best to hire a professional. It is crucial to plan your route, prepare the right paperwork to get through customs, book a ship if necessary, etc. We make international auto shipping simple with AutoStar Transport Express. By providing you with the complete list of documents you will need, we can help you save time. Providing you with the best shipping experience is our goal by partnering with the best international shipping companies. We provide international car shipping services to and from the following locations:
Ohio Luxury and Classic Car Shipping
Generally, luxury, antique, and classic cars require more protection during Ohio auto transport. In these situations, enclosed auto carriers are a better choice than open trailers, with hydraulic lift gates for safe loading and unloading, soft tie straps, and large insurance coverage limits. Vehicles are covered while in transit to Ohio, so they are protected from every type of weather and road element. When shipping luxury cars, always choose enclosed carriers over open trailers.
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from Ohio
Our Ohio car shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car to Ohio?
Many factors come into play when making an estimation of the cost to ship a car to Ohio. These include the distance, the vehicle’s size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered. Ohio Car Shipping Time Estimate
|From||To||Cost||Time Estimated for Delivery|
|Ohio ||North Carolina||$390||2 - 4 days|
|New York||Columbus||$400||2 - 4 days|
|Ohio ||Oklahoma||$650||3 - 5 days|
|Houston||Ohio||$720||4 - 6 days|
|Ohio||California||$1250||6 - 8 days|
|Ohio||Florida||$750||4 - 6 days|
What are the Options to Ship a Car to or from Ohio?
There are two main options to transport your vehicle:
- Driving the vehicle by a professional or non-professional driver.
- Shipping the vehicle by Ohio auto transport companies
If the distance is larger than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it. Auto transport companies in Ohio generally use two ways to ship your car to or from Ohio. Enclosed Transport: Your car is transported in a fully enclosed trailer and it is safer and offers more protection for your car. Open Transport: A safe, lesser-known, and more cost-effective option to enclosed shipping is open auto transport. Want a better, more appropriate, and cheaper way to ship your car? Well, this simple guide will help you with that.
Shipping a Car From Ohio
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in Ohio. Upon pickup from Ohio, your car will be carefully inspected to record its current condition, and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Major Areas Where We Serve
These are the most popular areas of Ohio where our car hauling services are being offered: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to Ohio
Despite its relatively small size, Ohio has the 7th most populated state in the country – and 10th in terms of density. Many of its residents live in urban or suburban areas.
For example, If you are shipping a car from California to Ohio, our Ohio car shipping experts will do the inspection upon arrival at its destination in Ohio to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Ship Your Vehicle Anywhere in Ohio Stress-Free, Get a Quote Now
Documents Required to Ship a Car to or from Ohio
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents. You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery. It is important that your driver’s license is valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured. Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military Members
We offer special discounts to military personnel who ship a car to or from Ohio.
Information About Ohio State
With over 11.6 million residents, Ohio is the seventh most populated state in the country – and considering its small size, it ranks 10th in terms of density. The state of Ohio is located in the center of it all, making it one of the most convenient states in the nation. A little-known fact about the state is that it has the 10th largest highway network in the country, and is within a day’s drive of half the North American population. Ohio is both known for its Buckeye trees and as a corridor between the Northeast and America’s Midwestern region. Ohio’s cost of living is one of its greatest strengths. Ohio is an affordable state to live in. Ohio gets very cold in the winter. Therefore, you should stock up on winter gear. A sports fan will be glad to find out that the state has six teams that participate in the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL. Since it is a transportation hub and a crossroads for the country, many businesses and residents have settled there.
Registering a Vehicle in Ohio
All vehicles must be registered with the Ohio DMV in order to drive legally on Ohio roads. Within thirty days of moving to the state, you must register and title your automobile. Ohio Vehicle Registration Requirements
- Proof of Social Security number or Ohio driver’s license
- An Ohio vehicle title (obtained from a dealer, signed over by the seller via private sale, or transferred legally from another state)
- A notarized title must include the Ohio clerk’s seal
- If your car is leased, complete the Power of Attorney for Ohio Vehicle Registration (Form BMV 5736)
- Document for VIN inspection (available at any deputy registrar agency if a vehicle is new to Ohio)
- A copy of the emissions inspection (if applicable)
- Insurance proof for Ohio vehicles
- Ohio car registration fees and taxes must be paid
Note A certificate of insurance is not always required, but you may be asked to provide one if you were randomly selected to do so.
Inspections of vehicles in Ohio
An inspection may be required by the state of Ohio depending on the location and whether it was stolen or not.
An inspection of the VIN is performed by the deputy registrar, which includes checking the model, make VIN, serial number, and body type.
Ohio License Plates
Your license plate will be mailed to the address listed on your car registration. You’ll also receive a temporary license plate and registration sticker so that you can drive your vehicle legally in the meantime.
Things to Consider Before Ship a Car to Ohio
To make the shipping process hassle-free, follow these simple steps before shipping a car to Ohio.
- Check Working Conditions: To avoid surprises during transport, make sure the car is in good working order. Check for leaks in the engine and transmission and ensure the batteries and tires are in good condition.
- Take Care of Loose Parts: Any loose components, such as antennas or decorative trims, should be removed or secured. During transport, this will reduce the risk of damaging loose parts or surrounding areas.
- Keep Your Car Clean: Make sure your car is thoroughly washed before shipping to find any existing dents or scratches.
- Empty Gas Tank: Since you won’t be driving for long during transport, keep the gas tank at just a quarter full.
- Remove Personal Items: Disable alarms and anti-theft devices. To avoid surprises, remove parking passes, vital documents, and household items.
- Duplicate Keys: Keep two sets of keys: one for the shipping company and one for backup.
- Take pictures: Document the condition of the vehicle by taking extensive photos of its interior and exterior during handover.
Here is a detailed guide on some useful tips to prepare your car before shipping to Ohio. Here are a few ways To locate our car shipping services in Ohio
- Auto Shipping Ohio
- Auto Transport Columbus
- Auto Transport in Ohio
- Car Haulers Ohio
- Car Shipping Columbus
- Car Shipping Columbus OH
- Car Shipping Ohio
- Car Transport Ohio
- Ohio Auto Transport
- Ohio car shipping
- Shipping to Ohio
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest State to Ohio
Ohio Popular Car Shipping Routes
Other Helpful Resources for the State of Ohio
- The Official Website of the State of Ohio
- Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Education
Successful Ohio Car Shipping Reviews
Ohio Car Shipping FAQs
How much does it cost to ship a car to Ohio?
There are several factors that influence the final price of car shipping to/from Ohio. Distance is the most obvious factor, followed by the make, model, and type of vehicle. The following elements are taken into account when choosing auto transport to or from Ohio. Gas prices, the time of year you’re shipping, and the condition of the car you’re shipping may also affect timing and price. With our online quote calculator above, you can find out Ohio auto transport rates and carrier availability instantly.
How far in advance should I book my order?
Ideally, you should schedule your car transport service two days to two weeks in advance.
Can I put personal items in my vehicle?
If you are shipping personal belongings inside your car, the total weight of these items cannot exceed one hundred pounds, and they must be left in the trunk or back seats (under the window line). If personal belongings are reported damaged or missing, they are not covered by insurance.
Can I ship my vehicle if it isn’t running?
Yes, we can ship non-running or non-operational vehicles. Whenever an inoperable car needs to be transported, a special auto carrier is needed. This carrier uses a winch to slowly and securely propel your car onto the carrier. Due to the special equipment and extra work involved in securing a disabled vehicle onto a transporter, there is an extra fee for immovable vehicles.
Is there a discount available?
Yes, that’s possible! AutoStar Transport Express offers a variety of discount programs. Senior citizens, students, and military personnel often receive seasonal discounts. Please contact us if you need additional discounts.
What are the payment options for Ohio Car Transport?
The most common payment method is Zelle. It is necessary to take care of everything before releasing the vehicle. We also accept ACH, wire transfers, direct deposits, and credit/debit cards.
Are there any hidden charges?
We provide a quote that covers all costs associated with transporting your vehicle to Ohio. Taxes and insurance are included in your quote in addition to pick-up and delivery.
Need an Ohio Car Shipping Quote?
Send us an email or call 888-802-8250 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to Ohio. If you have any questions, we look forward to answering them as soon as possible! Providing our Ohio clients with the best auto transport service at the most affordable rates is our goal.