Why Clients Choose Us for all their Hawaii Car Shipping Needs
When you are searching for the best auto transport company to ship a car to or from Hawaii, you don’t need to look far, AutoStar Transport Express top-rated BBB accredited company provides Quality-driven and Affordable Hawaii car shipping solutions to and from Hawaii for consumers, manufacturers, car dealers, and the military for over 13+ years.
We’re one of the leading car shipping companies in the United States providing an easy, convenient, and reliable experience of shipping a car to Hawaii with 1000+ reviews on Google and Transportreviews.com
Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured by FMCSA
Custom Solution for all Type of Auto Shipping Hawaii
We are specialized in all types of vehicle shipping to or from Hawaii including
- Sportscars, Racing & Exotic Cars
- New and Old Cars
- Sedan Cars
- Luxury, Classic & Antique Cars
- Military & Armed Force Equipments
- Trucks & SUVs
- All-Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Over-Sized and Heavy Machinery Equipment
- Non-running cars or inoperable vehicles
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Boats & Yachts
AutoStar Transport Express allows you to order your Hawaii car shipping at your convenience from anywhere, at any time with our online quotation form or by directly calling us to speak with our team member.
Our friendly customer service department will help you make a booking and answer all your questions about shipping a car to Hawaii. Call us at 888-802-8250 to get a free & instant quote today.
Most Competitive Rates for Shipping a Car to Hawaii or from There
We give the best price, take care of finding the quickest and most efficient route, and we make sure to track your car transportation at any moment.
AutoStar Transport Express safely shipping a car to Hawaii & offers the peace of mind that you deserve so you can focus on other aspects.
99% Of Our Customers Refer Us To Friends
How Much for Shipping a Car to Hawaii?
Cost to ship a car to Hawaii from the US. Mainland starts at $1,497
How Much to Ship a Car from Hawaii?
The cost to ship a car to U.S. Mainland from Hawaii starts at $870
Get us the lowest Hawaii car shipping quotes you have found and we get you the price that puts a smile on your face!
How Does Hawaii Car Shipping Work?
Step 1. Request a Quote and Book Your Order
We will provide you instant quotes, and book your order by filling the quotation form, Email or call us at 888-802-8250
Step 2. Prepare Your Vehicle
For safe car transport to Hawaii must have no more than a 1/4 tank of gas in your car, For more tips on vehicle preparation, click here.
Step 3. Pick-Up Your Vehicle
Your car will be picked up and on its way to the destination. You can call us at any point during transportation for a tracking update.
Step 4. We Deliver Your Vehicle
Why We Are the Best in Car Shipping to Hawaii
You don’t need to sell your car – just to buy another in Hawaii. AutoStar Transport Express has over 13 years of experience in car shipping to and from Hawaii and is focused on aiding families, military personnel, and individuals to save time and money with our Hawaii car shipping service.
Ready to transport your car with AutoStar Transport Express?Our car shipping professionals are available by calling 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Shipping your car from to or from Hawaii sounds scary and complicated, right? Well, it can be if you choose the wrong shipping company to help you with it.
But we’ve simplified that for you.
We answered the most important questions that you might have to take out the guesswork. If you want a more personalized answer, skip to the end for the last step.
Hawaii Car Shipping FAQs
To answer this question, there are three other questions you should ask yourself:
- How long will you stay in Hawaii?
- Is your car in good condition?
- Should you buy a new car before you move to Hawaii?
- How valuable is your vehicle to you?
Transporting your luxury, exotic, or classic car requires special caution.
If you need land transport in addition to your maritime shipping, it’s important to take the appropriate steps to:
- Choose the best options to transport your vehicle
- Be aware of the safety precautions you require
- Understand the delivery process of your auto transport.
Rules for shipping a car to Hawaii.
- your VIN number (you can find this on your vehicle registration certificate or usually someone on your dashboard)
- the registration plate and the state it’s from
- the color of the vehicle
- an authorization letter (if you have a lien in your paperwork or if the vehicle is not under your name… this is ONLY required when shipping vehicles from Hawaii to Mainland)
- a verbal confirmation that your vehicle is operable or inoperable (this is ABSOLUTELY important)
Of course, this answer varies depending on the location. But just to give you an idea, if the vehicle needs to be transported within the mainland, we add that to the number of days that the vehicle will be transported overseas.
The car shipment between Hawaii and the mainland is estimated to take anywhere from 10 – 21 days.
Most of the auto transport companies will advise you to fill out their forms and collect quotes to compare them so you can choose the best option. While there are benefits to this strategy, we recommend you to call to get the details.
Yes, we still encourage you to do your research when it comes to choosing a shipping company that can prove their talk… but nothing feels better than making a decision with confidence. And that’s the confidence that your transport coordinator needs to provide when he answers all of your questions regarding your vehicle shipping to the Aloha state.
Once we confirm the transport for you, we’ll send you an email with a link where you can track your vehicle or you can always give us a shout and we’ll let you know where it is!
- Make sure the vehicle does not have any cracks or damages on the windshield or windows
- Make sure the emergency brake works properly
- The vehicle cannot have more than a quarter tank of gas
- Keep your vehicle as clean as possible, they’ll want to have a look at it before they load it on the ship
To get started on your car shipping from Hawaii to the Mainland or from Mainland to Hawaii: