During the winter months, thousands of seasonal travelers -or Snowbirds- from the Midwest and northeast head south like Florida and Arizona to escape the cold, often harsh, winter months. When they do, they need reliable auto shipping services to and from the warmer climate.
Do you need snowbird auto transport service to ship your car or RV across the country? Then you’re in luck because Transporting vehicles is what AutoStar Transport Express does best! Our years of experience and industry knowledge ensure a smooth, caring vehicle delivery process for every customer.
Besides Cars, we also transport travel trailers, ATVs, Motorcycles, and oversized vehicles. We have a great reputation with our customers, and we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the industry by being transparent, honest, and reliable.
Integrity, dedication, and excellence are important to us. We will ensure that your Transport is damage-free. Our number one concern will always be your safety and security.
As a licensed and bonded company, we are allowed to operate everywhere in the country, according to the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Get a snowbird auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your car transport experience personalized and easy for you.
Best Destinations for Snowbirds in 2021
A total of six Florida cities made the top 15 list of the top states for snowbirds. California and Arizona are also popular travel destinations. In terms of housing costs, Texas is the most budget-friendly state for snowbirds.
Top 15 cities for snowbirds:
- Lakeland, Florida
- Jupiter, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Clear-water, Florida
- Corpus Christi, Texas
- 1. Beaumont, Texas
- Corpus Christi, Texas
- Gilbert, Arizona
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Coastal Mississippi
Whether you are looking for snowbirds Florida auto shipping or snowbirds auto transport to/from Arizona, AutoStar Transport Express is the most reliable, safest, and budget-friendly snowbird auto shipping service to go with.
Why Snowbirds Don’t Prefer driving:
It is quite common for people to use snowbirds auto transport when moving to a new state in order to enjoy the warmth throughout the cold winter months. It is beneficial in many ways to have a car delivered, including:
- Ship personal items: Ship personal belongings (under 100 pounds) in a suitcase or box for free. Due to safety standards, the assigned driver is entitled to check the trunk for prohibited items.
- No extra expenses: The idea of driving to the south in your vehicle may sound nice, but it could turn sour when hotel, gas, and food costs start to pile up. Rather, let AutoStar Transport Express help you with snowbirds car transport.
- Save Time: Since we move many vehicles, loading and unloading are quick and easy. Getting your car delivered and picked up is hassle-free, and you’ll receive it on time.
- Focus On Other Tasks: A transport company can provide you with peace of mind. I recommend concentrating on other important tasks rather than driving my car to the end of the road. To save you time and energy, Our snowbirds car shipping experts will help you with the process in a timely manner.
- Save Cost: AutoStar Transport Express typically book many cars at once, so the car shipping costs are shared across many vehicles. In another case, you will have to pay more for food, lodging, and other expenses if you drive your own vehicle or use a Drive Away service.
- No Wear and Tear: A shipping company is a smart choice compared to driving. No added miles, headaches, or trips to a costly car mechanic.
Why We Are The Best for Snowbirds Car Shipping
- Safe Snowbirds Car Shipping: Our company is licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have 1000 + 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied snowbirds on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for snowbirds auto transport service. Still, we strive every day to be the best snowbirds car shipping company.
- High compliance standards: Our carriers are thoroughly screened to ensure they’re highly rated, fully insured, and ready to assist you. You can trust us to treat you like it’s our own.
- Customer Service Professionals: We give you a personalized, accurate update whenever you wish during the vehicle transport process. We are always happy to assist you if you need help. Call us now at 888-802-8250.
- Additional Baggage Allowed: Our snowbirds car shipping service allows you to keep one suitcase or box in the trunk of your car at no extra charge. Up to 100 lbs of personal items can be transported in your vehicle as long as they are secured in the trunk.
- Real-Time Tracking: Our professional team tracks your vehicle at every step of the shipping process and provides you with personal, accurate status updates.
- Discounts for returning customers: You won’t want to miss our snowbirds car shipping discounts again. Feel free to contact one of our booking representatives via Live Chat or by calling 888-802-8250 with any questions you might have.
Successful Snowbirds Car Shipping Testimonial
I worked with Carlos to ship a car from Maine to Florida. Carlos was prompt, courteous, and transparent. He explained everything to me and it was exactly as he said it would be. The pick up of my vehicle was within 5 days of the target date (they give a week window) and it was delivered within 1 day of the target date. The driver was friendly and gave me his cell number to keep in touch. This was my first time shipping a car and both Carlos and the driver made it a good experience. I also called around when I was getting quotes and AutoStar had competitive rates. JMD
How Our Snowbirds Car Shipping Services Work
Our four-step process makes your auto transportation hassle-free
- Get snowbirds Car shipping Quote and Book Your Order: We will provide you instant quotes, and book your order by, Email or call us at 888-802-8250
- Prepare Your Vehicle: Check for more on vehicle preparation tips
- Cart Pick Up and Tracking: We will pick up the vehicle and drive it to the destination. During transit, you can contact us at any time for a tracking update.
- 4. Receive your Vehicle: Your Snowbirds vehicle will be delivered to your doorstep safely with our door-to-door service
99% Of Our Customers Refer Us To Friends
Which Type of Vehicle Do We Transport?
Our snowbirds auto shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
What is Best shipping Option for Snowbirds?
It is possible to ship vehicles on open trailers, enclosed trailers, and even flatbed transport trucks, depending on what you want to ship.
Most often, open transportation services are the most cost-effective and cheaper options. Enclosed auto transport is often recommended for expensive vehicles that aren’t driven every day. However, enclosed transportation generally takes longer to find than open transportation.
No matter which option you select, your vehicle will be protected by various safety devices and be insured during the duration of the shipping process.
How Much Does Snowbirds Car Shipping Cost?
Snowbirds car transport costs are determined by several factors. Among them are the design and model of the vehicle to be transported, distance traveled, timeframe for delivery, type of transport chosen, vehicle condition, location, and time of year. Our snowbirds car shipping rates are highly competitive.
Typically, shipping a vehicle more than 1,000 miles costs $0.60 per mile. Shorter trips are more expensive per mile. For example, trips less than 500 miles cost about $1 per mile.
|No of Miles||Cost Per Mile||Sample Pricing|
|1-500 Miles||&1||300-miles: $300|
|500-1000 Miles||$0.75||1000-miles: $750|
|1000-2000 Miles||$0.60||1500-miles: $900|
|More than 2,000 miles||$0.50||2000-miles: $1000|
All of the Auto Shipping shipping rates listed here are estimates based on road conditions, weather, and traffic, which will impact the actual amount of miles completed in a day.
Check out our cost-to-ship page for more information about car shipping rates. For actual snowbirds car shipping quotes, use our online calculator. For more assistance, you can reach us through Live Chat or by phone at 888-802-8250.
Door to Door Pickup and Delivery
Shipping a car across the state or country requires special skills. We possess these skills. Our door-to-door moving service is designed to make relocations easier for snowbirds.
We will ensure your car is picked up and dropped off as close as possible to the locations you mentioned. You can choose an open or enclosed car hauler for your vehicle.
But let’s face it: the US is so vast that not every locations are easy to reach! We only offer door-to-door auto hauling when local ordinances allow it. Most cities and municipalities prohibit oversize vehicles from delivering in residential areas.
International Snowbirds Vehicle Shipping Services
AutoStar Transport Express specializes in both domestic and international snowbirds vehicle shipping, ensuring that your vehicle is handled in the most convenient, safe, and economical manner.
To ensure that you receive the best service possible, AutoStar Transport Express works with the best international shipping partners. We Haul, cars, RVs, minivans, 4X4, ATVs, motorcycles to and from the following locations:
How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Transport
It is extremely important to make sure your car is insured at all times since it is a big investment. You may find it hard to trust a shipping company with such an important asset. Your peace of mind is our top priority, and we will go to great lengths to ensure it.
Make sure your vehicle is ready for shipping before the carrier arrives. Preparing your Vehicle ahead of time will help you achieve this. Follow these car preparation tips to ensure a smooth vehicle shipment:
- Make sure the keys are available
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
Check out our shipping preparation page for more information about vehicle shipping preparation.