Top Rated Classic Car Transporter
From a brand new Aston Martin to a shiny classic Bentley; all classic cars deserve special handling and treatment when they are transported to their new destination. We understand that choosing a competent carrier for something as precious as a classic car is a very important decision.
That is why we want to reduce the stress and worry so that you do not feel like you are sending your classic car off with a stranger.
AutoStar Transport Express is an auto transport company. In this industry of classic car transport, we set the standard for luxury and classic car shipping. We transport hundreds of vehicles each day, with classic and vintage cars being some of our favorites.
What Type Of Vehicle Do We Transport
The expertise we have gained over the years as a car shipping company allows us to efficiently ship classic vehicles no matter what type of high-end vehicle you want to transport. We are specialists in shipping all kinds of luxury and high-end vehicles such as:
- Sports Cars
- Race cars
- Exotic cars
- Vintage cars,
- Classic Cars,
- Antique Cars
We offer leading expertise in classic auto transport with competitive pricing. Let us transport your classic, vintage, or luxury vehicle.
Why Choose Us for Vintage Car Transport
We know how difficult it can be to lose sight of your baby and are here to make the process easy and hassle-free. That is why we make sure you get the best personal door to door service to make sure your classic car shipping and classic car transport is arranged in a safe and secure way:
- Personalized Customer Service: We will follow up with you shortly or feel free to call us directly to set up your covered car transport and speak with one of our professionally trained car moving specialists. We will provide you with the best service in the business.
- Safe and Sound: Our classic car transport is provided on specialized open or enclosed auto transport and gives your car the VIP service it deserves; hard side covered car transports with lift gates and no chain tie-down on request.
- Approved Car Carriers: AutoStar Transport Express is very serious when it comes to shipping classic cars and exotic cars. The car carriers we work with are thoroughly screened to ensure they’re highly rated, fully insured, and prepared to handle your needs well. Years of classic car experience
14+ years of experience in classic car shipping and exotic car transport
- Most Trusted and licensed: In addition to being licensed and bonded, our company has received over 1,000 5-star reviews from happy customers. It is our goal to provide the best car transportation available.
- Get the Update Anytime: Classic car transport can be stressful, but AutoStar Transport Express makes it easy with status updates at every step of the hauling process and provides you with personal, accurate status updates.
Our Succesful Classic Car Shipping Testimonial
We bought a Mazda MX 5 from a dealer in Florida and had plans to fly from Indiana to road trip it home. But due to some health issues, we were not able to make the trip. Searching for a reputable transport company, we chose one of the larger well-known companies. The company took all of our money but then gave us a 3 to 5 week delivery time. Frustrated with that company, we canceled the contract and they refunded our money. Then I reached out to Autostar Transport Express and within 24 hours ******* found us a truck and driver! We had the car in our driveway in 3 days! I would use and HIGHLY recommend Autostar Transport Express for anyone looking into shipping a vehicle!! Stan N
Is Open Transport Best For Classic Cars?
When it comes to classic car transport, there are two ways to get the car transported. Either on an open car transport carrier or on an enclosed auto transport carrier.
Our team understands how important classic cars can be, so we strongly recommend that you send them enclosed. because of its safety. If you own a classic vehicle like a Jaguar E-Type or a Rolls-Royce Dawn Drophead, you’ll want to keep outside elements away from it.
This is why you should choose enclosed vehicle transport. You can count on our team of specialists to form the best shipping strategy for your classic car.
We can pick up your vehicle at any classic car auction. Because our service is door-to-door, the driver will come as close to your home as legally and safely possible.
How to Book with Vintage Car Hauler?
The vehicle is just 4 steps away on its way to you.
- Get Your Quote and Book Your Order
- Prepare Your Classic Car
- Car Pick Up and Tracking
- Receive your Classic Car
Classic Car Shipping Across the Country
AutoStar Transport Express works with a wealth of reliable partners across the United States to give our customers the best door-to-door classic car shipping experience. So whether you need to ship your classic or exotic vehicle from state to state or vehicle across the country, AutoStar Transport Express is the safest, and pocket-friendly way to go with.
We ship hundreds of vehicles every week across the country. Get a cross-country classic car transport quotation or give us a call at 888-802-8250 We will make your auto transport experience luxurious and personalized.
International Classic Car Transport
AutoStar Transport Express specializes in international car shipping, ensuring that your vehicle is handled in the most convenient, safe, and economical manner.
AutoStar Transport Express works with the best international shipping partners. We ship sports, exotic, vintage, antique, and classic cars, to and from the following locations:
Prepare Your Antique Car for Transport
To ensure that your antique car is ready for shipping, you can also take the following steps:
- Firstly, wash the exterior and interior of your vehicle. The car should be empty prior to transport.
- Taking pictures of existing damage is a good idea.
- Remove all aftermarket parts. These include antennas, DVD players, luggage racks, bike racks, etc.
- Having almost empty tanks reduces weight and reduces charges. Fill the gas tank to a quarter or eight full.
- Be sure to check your brakes, including emergency brakes, battery, ignition, and tires. If a car travels hundreds of miles, a small leak can cause major problems.
Classic Car Shipping FAQs
Got a question? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about classic car transport to provide more information and tips.
Where Do You Want To Ship Your Classic Car
Want to know more about classic car shipping? Get a free quote here!