See our Florida to California Car Shipping Ratings
Florida to California Car Shipping Experts
Have you just typed “ship my car from Florida to California”? Congratulations! We have a complete car shipping solution for shipping a car from Florida to California.
As the 6th largest economy, there could have been multiple reasons to shift to California. When it comes to auto transport just dial call us and talk to our representative to ask any question and Florida to California ( FL to CA ) shipping quote.
If you want to transport a car from Florida to California, AutoStar Transport Express is the most trusted, safest, and pocket-friendly way to go with.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to California. Get a Florida to California car shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience personalized and easy for you.
Why Do People Choose Us For Shipping Car From Florida to California?
The reasons why we are better than any other car transport company to transport a car from Florida to California.
- Top Rated and licensed: We are licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have over 1,000 5-star reviews from satisfied customers on transport reviews and better bureau business.
- Money-Back Guarantee: We are one of the few auto transport companies that offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- A company preferred by dealerships: AutoStar Transport Express provides exceptional transportation services for several major automotive brands across the country.
- Personalized Customer Service- A knowledgeable customer representative helps you with all of the car shipping processes for Florida to California car transport, and provides you with regular tracking updates and in-person support at 888-802-8250.
- On-Time Delivery: Being a trusted car shipping company means making sure your car arrives on time. We have a large fleet of carriers that allows us to deliver your vehicle quickly and efficiently.
How we Ship Cars from Florida to California
AutoStar Transport Express makes car shipping from Florida to California easy and hassle-free. Here are the steps we take to ship cars
- Request a quote and place your order: Contact us by filling out the quote form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 888-802-8250. As soon as your order has been placed, a pickup time, a tracking number, and the driver’s information will be sent to you.
- Picking up a vehicle: Upon finalizing delivery arrangements, the driver will contact you. Each vehicle is handled with care by our car shipping specialists. Vehicle tracking updates are available at any time during transportation.
- Receive the Vehicle: You can trust our door-to-door service for safe vehicle shipping. Additionally, we offer full coverage insurance and money-back guarantees. To receive your vehicle, you must sign the bill of lading and the final inspection report.
Are you ready to ship your car from Florida to California?
Fill out the form below or call 888-802-8250 to receive a free and instant car shipping quote from AutoStar Transport Express.
What are the Options for Shipping a Car from Florida to California?
It takes an estimated 6-8 days to transport a car from Florida to California. The rough distance for this route is around 2,800 miles. Standard transporters normally travel a normal 500 miles each day.
There are two main options:
- Driving the vehicle by the professional or non-professional driver
- Shipping the vehicle by an auto shipping company
Driving the car to your destination would be a great option if a road trip sounds like a good plan., however, is not a task everybody could be capable of handling. When the distance is greater than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it.
Auto transport companies generally use two ways to transport a car from Florida to California.
Open auto transport is a moderate and faster alternative. Open transport carriers can carry various vehicles at once and thus impressively reduce the labor overhead transferred to your shipment quote!
While enclosed transport is a more expensive option and sometimes comes complete with longer delays for service, you’ll get extra peace of mind knowing highway debris kicked up from a hurricane storm won’t scratch your vehicle’s paint job or dent its body.
Auto Transport Florida to California Testimonials
I checked with 3 different auto haulers to move my car from Florida to California. After reviewing the three proposals I choose AutoStar Transport Express. I could not be happier with my decision. They were efficient and amazingly fast at getting the job done in the middle of a Pandemic and right before Christmas! I HIGHLY recommend AutoStar Transport Express. Kirk
Shipping a Car to California From Your Doorstep
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in Florida
Before your car is picked up for shipping to California it will be carefully inspected to record the current condition of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
These are the most popular areas of Florida where we offer our vehicle transport services are Orlando, Fort Myers, Lakeland, Miami, Ocala, Tallahassee, Vero Beach, Venice, and Tampa. Petersburg, Port St. Lucie, Kissimmee, Bradenton, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, Tallahassee, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to California
The AutoStar Transport Express experts will inspect your upon arrival at its destination in California to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle
Required Documents For Shipping a Car from Florida to California
Your driver’s license needs to be valid, and your vehicle needs to be properly registered and insured.
While shipment drivers don’t require extra documents for the pickup or drop-off of your vehicle, they will provide you or somebody you’ve selected with important documentation for your records.
You or a representative of your choice will be given a duplicate of a Bill of Lading at both pickup and drop-off. This isn’t just a receipt! It is likewise a duplicate of a thorough inspection report on your vehicle.
Inspections are a basic part of the shipping process. If your vehicle has previous harm or concerns, it ought to be turned by the driver preceding setting your vehicle on the shipment car carrier.
An inadequate Bill of Lading or inspection means something bad! If your vehicle gets harmed during shipment from Florida to California but the pick-up inspection wasn’t thoroughly conducted, there could be risk concerns and unnecessary pressure for everybody included!
Other documents like lienholder and absent owner approvals are for when your vehicle goes through a port (e.g., on a boat rather than a truck).
How Much to Transport Car from Florida to California
Multiple factors come into consideration when it comes to estimating the cost to transport a car from Florida to California.
When transporting car from state to state, it depends upon the number of miles from the pick-up point, the size and type of vehicle, the season when most people travel or least, plus time of the year, the kind of terrain that comes on the way, and more.
The average cost to ship a car from Florida to California is $1085, This average price is based on user-entered estimates on trasnsportreviews.com.
Learn more about car shipping costs by visiting our article “how much does it cost to ship a car”.
If you want to know the exact estimate for shipping a car from Florida to California, Use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to California From Florida
AutoStar Transport Express specializes in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, Heavy Machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles even though it’s a bit more complicated since the customer has to bring the vehicle with its platform to ship)
How Long Does it Take to Ship a Car from Florida to California?
In general, it takes approximately 6-8 business days to ship a car from Florida to California. Remember that these are midpoints. Your car shipment might be marginally longer or shorter, depending upon several factors like traffic congestion, season, climate, and more.
Recommended: For more information visit our page on how long does it take to ship a car?
Top Routes for California and Florida
- Shipping car from Miami to San Francisco
- Ship car from Miami to Los Angeles
Things to Consider Before Shipping a Car from Florida to California
When you move to California, you should register your vehicle within 20 days after you build up residency, and to do so, you should have valid car insurance.
The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has very severe guidelines for every single new inhabitant, in this way, ensures you get the data you need concerning your vehicle registration. New residents also need to get a California driver’s permit within the initial 10 days after moving to the state.
- All vehicles may have one fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- No personal belongings will be accepted except factory hardware.
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
Want To Know More?
Would you like to learn more about shipping your vehicle from Florida to California? Call us today at 888-802-8250, or request a free quote below.
Successful Florida to California Car Shipping Reviews
Read what our customers have to say about their experience with Auto Star Transport Express.
Florida to California Auto Transport FAQs
Can I put personal items in my car when shipping from Florida to California?
Technically, you are not supposed to put personal items in the car during transportation, however, most carriers will allow you to place up to 100 pounds of stuff in the trunk of the car.
What if I don’t have a running vehicle?
We can ship non-running/inoperable vehicles. To transport an inoperable car, you need to use an auto carrier that uses a winch to pull your vehicle slowly and safely onto the carrier. Importable vehicles are subject to an additional fee due to the special equipment and extra effort it takes to load them onto the transporter. The online booking form puts an inoperable option on the list, or you can tell your shipping agent at the time of your phone reservation so that arrangements can be made to accommodate a non-running vehicle.
What’s the best time to schedule my transport?
You can schedule your shipment further in advance, so we can be sure to meet your time requirements. Schedule your transport at least 2 to 3 weeks before the date you need it. Those shipments that require expedited shipping can be accommodated. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to talk to you about your schedule for car transport.