RV Moving Service You Can Depend on
Are you in need of RV Transport services to ship your motorhome, travel trailer, or RV across the country? Then you’re in luck because Transporting RVs is what AutoStar Transport Express does best! We understand RV shipping better than anyone else in the industry.
As one of the best in the country for vehicle transport, our team has the skills and knowledge necessary to help you transport your RVs and MotorHomes. Besides RVs, we also transport travel trailers, 5th wheel trailers, campers, and other stuff.
Integrity, dedication, and excellence are important to us. We will ensure that your Transport is damage-free. Our number one concern will always be your safety and security. This means we pay close attention to every detail of RV shipping because we want to make sure you have a positive experience. Let us move your RV! Contact us today! 888-802-8250.
Every customer is important to us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary RV Moving Service Provider to ship your Motorhome across the country.
Ship Your RV Across the country Stress-Free, Get a Quote Now
The reasons why we are better than any other RV Transporters in the USA.
- Trusted: We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We have over 1,000 positive customer reviews on Recreational vehicle shipping, allowing you to have confidence in our motorhome shipping service.
- Experienced: We are equipped with over 15 years of experience transporting travel trailers and RVs of all types from one state to another and across the nation.
- Easy Tracking: RV Shipping tracking updates and in-person support on 888-802-8250.
- Great Prices: The most competitive car shipping rates in the Industry for RV and Motorhomes transport.
- Personalized Approach: We provide a customized approach to RV transport. We offer stress-free RV moving solutions for all your shipping needs.
- Expedited Transport: Pickup and deliver your RV or travel trailer as quickly as possible. When possible, we offer same-day or next-day service.
Successful RV Transport Testimonial
This is a solid company. Excellent communication from start to finish. The quoted price is THE price. No tricks or changes. Service representatives are always available and shipping was much faster than expected. Yes, I would recommend them. Steve Friedman
Common Recreational Vehicles and Trailers we Usually move
There are many types of RVs and motorhomes. All of them are considered recreational vehicles. For safer and more secure RV moving service, we have a number of state-of-the-art transport trailers. We provide professional RV transport services for the following recreational vehicles:
- Travel trailers
- Fifth wheels
- Class A Motorhome
- Class B Motorhome
- Class C MotorHome
- Camper Vans
- Teardrop trailers
- Expandable Trailer
- Toy haulers
- Pop up campers
- Hybrid trailers
Let us help you move your RV or motorhome. Get in touch today! 888-802-8250.
How Much Does It Cost To Transport An Rv?
It costs an average of $3.50 per mile to transport an RV less than 100 miles, though it might be as low as $1.5 if you’re traveling around 1000 miles.
Moreover, the shipping cost will differ based on different factors. These factors include the type of RV and how far you intend to transport it, as well as other variables such as gas prices and tolls.
Considering the large variety of factors that affect the price, it’s best to speak to one of our logistics agents or Click on “Get Quotes” below to get RV transport quotes directly from carriers.
What you need to know about international RV shipping
It is important to recognize the type of RV you own because each vehicle will have different restrictions. Here are some basic steps to follow so you are ready to start transporting:
- Make sure you know which category your RV or motorhome belongs to and if there are any special requirements
- Ensure you have all the RV’s paperwork, including the insurance documents
- You should check the RV rules and regulations of your destination country. (Some countries call them caravans.)
- Verify that all RV standards have been met as per the guidelines and regulations
We specialize in both continental and international RV shipping, making sure that your transport is taken care of in the most personal, safe, and economical way.
We offer RV moving and MotorHome Transport Services to and from the following locations:
There is quite a bit of preparation to be done before you can deliver your RV to a shipping company.
How to Prepare an RV For Transport
When you are satisfied with your RV transport quote and do not want to delay the process, you will need to prepare it for pickup. Here are a few tips.
- Clean: The best way to see your RV’s condition and note anything that needs attention before delivery is to clean it before pick up.
- Secure Everything: Be sure to secure loose electrical items, windows, latches, and make sure fluid levels are okay in your RV. Don’t forget to check the latches, drawers, windows, doors, vents, and awnings. Remember wall hangings and appliances!
- Running Condition – Make sure you check on the running condition of your RV trailer before it is picked up, just to make sure that everything was in order prior to transport.
- Document the RV Condition: All of these items should be documented with photographs. Photographs with timestamps are useful evidence of the condition of a vehicle before it is picked up and are helpful in resolving any disputes.
- Disconnect Gas and Power: Prior to transport, shut off all gas and power supplies. This includes all lights, fans, refrigerators, etc. inside the RV.
- Safety: Gas tanks, propane tanks, ammunition, or any other potentially hazardous materials should be removed prior to transport. These items can be fined if they are discovered in a trailer while in transit.
Let’s begin! Get a free RV transport quote from AutoStar Transport Express!
Here Are Some Ways to Locate us in the USA
- RV moving Service
- RV transportation service company
- MotorHome Transport company
- Recreational Vehicle transport
- RV shipping
- Camper carrier services
Top RV Brands We Have Recently Sipped
- Forest River
- Forest River
- Thor Motor Coach
- K-Z RV
- Midwest Automotive Designs