Are you looking to ship a car to West Virginia? You will need an experienced West Virginia car shipping company you can rely on. For over 14 years, Autostar Transport Express has been providing safe and reliable West Virginia auto transport for both individual and business clients.
There are many things to do in the state, such as skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, white water rafting, and much more. The state has many caves for exploring, and many parks to enjoy the scenery and wildlife.
It’s definitely a place to visit in a car, so you can see everything at your own pace.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to West Virginia. Get a West Virginia auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience personalized and easy for you.
You can save your money, time while experiencing the step-by-step car shipping updates using our West Virginia(WV) car shipping service.
Our drivers, who are licensed and insured, treat your order with care. You’re always in the loop with our tracking notifications.
Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary car haulers to ship your car to or from West Virginia.
- 14+ Years of experience in West Virginia car shipping
- Nationwide door-to-door Service
- Our West Virginia auto shipping experts Offer final inspection
- West Virginia car shipping tracking updates and in-person support on 888-802-8250
- The most competitive car shipping rates in the Industry for West Virginia vehicle transport.
- 100+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for West Virginia vehicle transportation.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you to make your West Virginia car shipping hassle-free.
- Weekly auto transportation schedules to and from West Virginia mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart and deliver.
- No Up-Front Deposit Require on West Virginia auto transport
Find out Real West Virginia Auto Transport Testimonials
very pleasant experience auto was delivered on time Driver was very nice vehicle was taken care of in a professional manner, would recomend auto star to anyone. driver was on time and was very professional James Epperly
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from West Virginia
Our West Virginia car shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
Average Cost to Ship a Car to West Virginia
Many factors come into play when making an estimation of the cost to ship a car to West Virginia. These include the distance, the vehicle’s size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered.
If you want to know the exact estimate to ship a car to or from West Virginia, Use our online quote calculator to get a free and instant quote.
What are the Options to Ship a Car to or from West Virginia?
There are two main options to transport your vehicle:
- Driving the vehicle by a professional or non-professional driver.
- Shipping the vehicle by West Virginia Car Transport Companies
If the distance is larger than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it. Auto transport companies generally use two ways to ship your car to or from West Virginia.
Enclosed Transport: Your car is transported in a fully enclosed trailer and it is safer and offers more protection for your car.
Open Transport: A safe, lesser-known, and more cost-effective option to enclosed shipping is open auto transport.
Want a better, more appropriate, and cheaper way to ship your car? Well, this simple guide will help you with that.
Shipping a Car From West Virginia
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in West Virginia.
Before your car is picked up for shipping from West Virginia it will be carefully inspected to record the current condition of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Where We Serve
These are the most popular areas of West Virginia where our car hauling services are being offered: Charleston, Huntington Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Fairmont, Martinsburg Weirton, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to West Virginia
This state is the 41st largest in the USA and is located in the Appalachian region. The state has a number of ski resorts.
The biggest city in West Virginia is Charleston; however, tourists don’t necessarily come here to live in the city. Their preference would be to enjoy the mountains and fresh air, as well as stunning natural scenery that they cannot always see in the city.
Our West Virginia car shipping experts will do the inspection upon arrival at its destination in West Virginia to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Ship Your Vehicle Anywhere in West Virginia Stress-Free, Get a Quote Now
Documents Required to Ship a Car to or from West Virginia
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents.
You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery.
It is important that your driver’s license is valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured.
Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military and Heavy Construction Equipments
We offer special discounts to military personnel who ship a car to or from West Virginia as well as for the large organization on transportation of Heavy Machinery and Construction Equipments that choose our services.
Things to Consider Before Ship a Car to West Virginia
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
- No personal belongings will be accepted with the exception of factory hardware.
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
Here is a detailed guide on some useful tips to prepare your car before shipping to West Virginia.
Here are a few ways To locate our car shipping services in West Virginia
- Car Shipping West Virginia
- Auto Shipping West Virginia
- Car Transport West Virginia
- Auto Transport in West Virginia
- Auto Transport Charleston
- Car Haulers West Virginia
- West Virginia Auto Transport
- West Virginia car shipping
- Shipping to West Virginia
- Car Shipping Charleston
- Car Shipping Charleston WY
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest States to West Virginia