Professional Sprinter Van Transportation Service Nationwide
Sprinter vans are light commercial vehicles that can be used as minibusses, pickup trucks, or passenger vans. These vans are often used to transport valuable items or security personnel.
Whenever you need to move sprinter vans from A to B, call AutoStar Transport Express. We offer customized van transport solutions just for you.
With over 15 years of experience in auto transport, AutoStar Transport Express has shipped various makes and models of Sprinter Vans, including Mercedes Benz, Freightliner, Dodge, and Volkswagen. Providing Sprinter Van transport solutions to businesses across the country is our specialty. Let us show you what working with the best means. We make sure your sprinter van arrives at your door quickly as possible.
With AutoStar Transport Express, you can rest assured that your van will reach the desired location safely.
Whether you’re moving domestically or internationally, we’re here to help. Call 888-802-8250 for a Sprinter Van shipping quote. We specialize in customized auto transport.
Why Choose Us for Sprinter Van Transport Service?
You can trust AutoStar Transport Express to move your Sprinter van. Our team of experts ensures everything goes smoothly, giving our clients the best service possible. Getting the first-class van shipping service that you deserve is our priority, so reach out to us today.
- Shipping from industry experts: Each of our van carriers has been thoroughly vetted to ensure that they are highly rated, fully insured, and ready to assist you. You can trust us to treat your van like it’s our own.
- Top-Rated sprinter van shipping services: Over 3,500 of our customers have rated us as 5 stars on six of the major review platforms. Yet, we strive every day to become the best sprinter van shipping company.
- On-Time van delivery service: Being a good sprinter van shipping company means making sure your van arrives on time. Our wide fleet of carriers allows us to move your van quickly.
- Real-Time tracking: At every step of the shipping process, our team will provide you with accurate shipping status updates.
- Personalized sprinter van transport service: Call our experienced van shipping experts at 888-802-8250 or chat with them through Live Chat and they’ll walk you through the process. We offer the best sprinter van transportation service in the business.
Reliable Sprinter Van Transportation Services
Initially, the van was designed purely to transport goods. However, there are some Sprinter Van variants designed specifically for passengers, including Sprinter City, Sprinter Mobility, Sprinter Travel, and Sprinter Transfer.
You can rely on AutoStar Transport Express to deliver your van safely. Over the years, our Sprinter Van shipping specialists have transported a variety of Sprinter van models. Among these are Sprinter Vans, including all three styles of Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans, Freightliner, Dodge, Volkswagen, and all other types of vans.
With years of experience and training, delivering Sprinter Vans is a breeze for us. Every aspect of the shipping process will be handled by a transport specialist. You can count on us to transport and deliver your Sprinter Van safely and on time.
99% Of Our Customers Refer Us To Friends
Buying a sprinter van online?
Whether you are a buyer, seller, or dealer, we will make the process of transporting your van simple, easy, and affordable.
Get a Free Quote
How much does it cost to ship a van?
Shipping a van will cost more because of its larger size and heavier weight. It will cost around $800 to ship a small sedan car from Massachusetts to Florida, and you should expect to pay at least $1,200 when shipping a sprinter van from Massachusetts to Florida.
For more information about sprinter van shipping rates, visit our car shipping cost page.
Get the instant van shipping quote with our auto shipping calculator. You can chat online or call 888-802-8250.
How To Prepare Your Sprinter Van For Transport
Because we understand how important this van is to you, we will take all necessary precautions to ensure it is delivered safely and smoothly on our trucks. No matter what special considerations your van requires, we always put the client’s needs first.
Follow these tips to ensure a smooth van shipment:
- Remove any personal items you may have.
- Make sure the van is scratch-free, dent-free, and ding-free.
- Take high-quality photos from different angles.
- It is best to disable any alarms installed in your vehicle in order to avoid making enemies with the driver.
- Transport your vehicle with no more than a quarter tank of gas.
- Be sure to check the undercarriage of your vehicle before loading it onto the truck for leaks.
- For more information about vehicle shipping preparation, visit our shipping preparation page.
Ready for Shipping Van with AutoStar Transport Express?
Call our team at 888-802-8250 today to learn more about sprinter vans! We offer a 100% FREE van shipping quote to all interested parties!
Where Do you Want to Ship Your VAN?
Reviews of Our Valued Customers
Check out what our customers have to say about AutoStar Transport Express.
Van Transport Service: FAQs
What type of sprinter van do we transport?
No matter what type of sprinter van you need to be transported, our expertise as a van transportation company gives us the ability to do it successfully. Our company ships all three types of sprinter vans including Mercedes-Benz Sprinters for passengers, cargo, and crew, as well as Chevrolet Express, Freightliner Sprinters, and Ford Transits and all types & models of sprinter vans.
What is the cost of shipping a sprinter van?
Shipping a van costs more since it is larger and heavier than most other vehicles. While van weight varies by model and make, they are generally in the same weight class as a large truck or SUV. A lot of the cost of shipping a van depends on its size, weight, and distance. Give us a call at 888-802-8250 for an accurate, fast, and free van shipping quote.
Is my sprinter van insured during transport?
Damages are very rare during transport, but we believe in being safe and not sorry. Our carriers are fully insured.
How can I pay for Sprinter Van Transport?
Payments are commonly made with Zelle. You can also pay via ACH, wire transfer, direct deposit, PayPal, or credit card.