South Carolina is known for its scenic coastline, hospitality, acclaimed golf courses, and culinary scene full of rich Southern dishes. If you’re looking to improve your quality of life, moving to South Carolina is an excellent choice. It offers visitors a slower pace of life, which appeals to many people.
It’s definitely a place to visit in a car, so you can see everything at your own pace. So if you need to ship a car to or from South Carolina, you need South Carolina auto shipping experts you can rely on.
AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB-rated, safest, reliable, and pocket-friendly car hauling service to go with. You can save your money, time while experiencing the step-by-step car shipping updates using our South Carolina(SC) car shipping service.
Our drivers, who are licensed and insured, treat your order with care. You’re always in the loop with our tracking notifications.
We transport hundreds of vehicles to South Carolina every month, including simple cars, golf carts, jet skis, and anything else you can imagine. Get a South Carolina auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience personalized and easy for you.
Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary car haulers to ship your car to or from South Carolina.
- South Carolina car shipping tracking updates and in-person support on 888-802-8250
- The most competitive car shipping rates in the Industry for South Carolina car transport.
- 14+ Years of experience in South Carolina car shipping
- Nationwide door-to-door Service
- No Up-Front Deposit Require on South Carolina car transport
- Our South Carolina auto shipping experts Offer final inspection
- 100+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for South Carolina vehicle transportation.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you to make your South Carolina car transport hassle-free.
- Weekly auto transportation schedules to and from South Carolina mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart and deliver.
Find out Real South Carolina Auto Transport Testimonials
We had amazing service from Auto Star when we needed to ship my husbands car to SC due to an unexpected medical procedure. They were in constant communication, always positive about finding a driver to get our car to SC in the timeframe we needed. The driver was amazing! He met us at a parking lot near our home for pickup and at another parking lot precisely when he told us he would deliver it. What great service! We would use them again in a heartbeat. Carol Clark
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from South Carolina
Our South Carolina car shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
Average Cost to Ship a Car to South Carolina
Many factors come into play when making an estimation of the cost to ship a car to South Carolina. These include the distance, the vehicle’s size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered.
If you want to know the exact estimate to ship a car to or from South Carolina, Use our online quote calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Pro Tips: For more information, please visit our page on car shipping costs.
What are the Options to Ship a Car to or from South Carolina?
There are two main options to transport your vehicle:
- Driving the vehicle by a professional or non-professional driver.
- Shipping the vehicle by South Carolina Car Transport Companies
If the distance is larger than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it. Auto transport companies in South Carolina generally use two ways to ship your car to or from South Carolina.
Enclosed Transport: Your car is transported in a fully enclosed trailer and it is safer and offers more protection for your car.
Open Transport: A safe, lesser-known, and more cost-effective option to enclosed shipping is open auto transport.
Want a better, more appropriate, and cheaper way to ship your car? Well, this simple guide will help you with that.
Shipping a Car From South Carolina
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in South Carolina.
Before your car is picked up for shipping from South Carolina it will be carefully inspected to record the current condition of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Major Areas Where We Serve
These are the most popular areas of South Carolina where our car hauling services are being offered: Charleston, Columbia, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Greenville, Summerville, Goose Creek, Rock Hill, Hilton Head Island, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to South Carolina
The 24th most populous state in the United States is located in the southeastern part of the country with almost 5,000,000 people. This subtropical island has hot and humid summers, but mild winters.
Columbia is South Carolina’s capital and largest city located in the middle of the state.
Our South Carolina car shipping experts will do the inspection upon arrival at its destination in South Carolina to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Ship Your Vehicle Anywhere in South Carolina Stress-Free, Get a Quote Now
Documents Required to Ship a Car to or from South Carolina
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents.
You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery.
It is important that your driver’s license is valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured.
Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military and Heavy Construction Equipments
We offer special discounts to military personnel who ship a car to or from South Carolina as well as for the large organization on transportation of Heavy Machinery and Construction Equipments that choose our services.
Things to Consider Before Ship a Car to South Carolina
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
- No personal belongings will be accepted with the exception of factory hardware.
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
Here are a few ways to locate our car shipping services in South Carolina
- South Carolina Auto Transport
- South Carolina car shipping
- Shipping to South Carolina
- Car Shipping Columbia
- Car Shipping South Carolina
- Auto Shipping South Carolina
- Car Transport South Carolina
- Auto Transport in South Carolina
- Auto Transport Columbia
- Car Haulers South Carolina
- Car Shipping Columbia SC
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest States to South Carolina