Whether you’re hitting mountain trails in the U.S. or looking to take your sled overseas, riding a snowmobile can be a fun experience. You can be confident that your next trip will be relaxing by using an experienced snowmobile shipper.
AutoStar Transport Express specializes in snowmobile shipping. Our goal is to take the stress out of the process by offering professional and affordable services nationwide and internationally. As a licensed and bonded company, we are allowed to operate everywhere in the country, according to the Department of Transportation (D.O.T).
Whether you are moving domestically or internationally, we are here to make your move as easy as possible. Get a snowmobile shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250.
Why We Are The Best Snowmobile Transporters
We’re a snowmobile transport company that’s built its reputation on hauling snowmobiles safely, securely, and efficiently. That is why AutoStar Transport Express has become one of the leading snowmobile shipping companies in the country.
- Air-ride suspension: The snowmobile carriers we use have air-ride suspension and extra-large liftgates designed for this type of vehicle to provide the best snowmobile delivery experience.
- Shipping From Industry Experts: At Autostar Transport Express, we handle snowmobile shipping services with fully insured, professional drivers who know how to handle a snowmobile. You can trust us to treat your snowmobile like it’s our own.
- Top-Rated snowmobile shipping Services: 1000+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for snowmobile transport service. Still, we strive every day to be the best snowmobile shipping company.
- On-Time snowmobile Delivery Service: An important part of being a good snowmobile shipping company is making sure your snowmobile arrives on time. With our vast fleet of carriers, we can move your snowmobile quickly.
- Customer Service Professionals: We don’t expect you to know all the details about shipping a snowmobile, but our friendly staff is always available to answer any questions you may have. Call us now at 888-802-8250.
- Real-Time Tracking: We provide you with tracking updates throughout the shipping process so that you can always know where your snowmobile is.
Successful Snowmobile Shipping Testimonial
Had many transport companies to choose from but Sean the two took the time to answer all our questions and concerns. Driver exceptional with knowledge and worth is in mind and as a bonus came early even thru a snowstorm. Great company and experience, they appreciate and care about the customer. Ron Keene
How to Ship a Snowmobile
Our four-step process makes it easy to ship a Snowmobile:
- Get a Snowmobile shipping Quote and Book Your Order: We will provide you with an instant quote. Submit a quote request online, Email, or call us at 888-802-8250.
- Prepare Your Snowmobile: Check for more snowmobile preparation tips.
- Snowmobile Pickup and Tracking: We will pick up the snowmobile and drive it to the destination. During transit, you can contact us at any time for a tracking update.
- Receive your Snowmobile: Your snowmobile will be delivered to your doorstep safely with our door-to-door service.
99% Of Our Customers Refer Us To Friends
Ready to Ship Your Snowmobile with AutoStar Transport Express?
Call our snowmobile shipping professionals at 888-802-8250 to get answers to all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
Which Type of Snowmobile Do We Transport?
Snowmobiles come in a variety of sizes, weights, manufacturers, and models. It does not matter if your snowmobile is used for utility purposes, racing, or recreation, we provide the same professional snowmobile transport services.
The most common snowmobiles transported by AutoStar Transport Express
- Mountain snowmobiles
- Performance snowmobiles
- Sport Trail snowmobiles
- Utility snowmobiles
- Arctic Cat snowmobiles
- Yamaha snowmobiles
- Polaris snowmobiles
- Ski-Doo snowmobiles
- Trail snowmobiles
- Touring snowmobiles
- Crossover snowmobiles
Depending on your security and damage protection needs, we offer both open and enclosed trailers for hauling snowmobiles. No matter which option you select, your vehicle will be protected by various safety devices and be insured during the duration of the shipping process.
Follow the preparation guidelines (see below), and let us know where you are and where you are headed.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Snowmobile?
Several factors influence snowmobile shipping costs, including distance from the pick-up point to destination, vehicle size and type, time of the year, the type of terrain encountered, and more.
Check out our car shipping cost page for more information about snowmobile shipping rates. Use our snowmobile shipping calculator to find out the shipping cost for your snowmobile. You can chat online or call 888-802-8250.
Door to Door Pickup and Delivery
Shipping a snowmobile across the state or country requires special skills. We offer a variety of snowmobile transport services, including expedited enclosed shipping, oversized ski shipping, route planning, and extra protection for expensive snowmobiles. Our door-to-door car shipping service is designed to make relocations easier for individuals and families.
See also: Cheapest Way to Ship a Snowmobile
How To Prepare Your Snowmobile For Transport
It is very important to prepare the snowmobile as required by the car shipping services, and if the process is not done properly, delays could occur as a result. Our top priority is your peace of mind, and we go to great lengths to ensure it.
Prepare your snowmobile for shipping before the carrier arrives by taking the proper precautions. The following tips can help ensure an easy snowmobile shipping process:
- Removal of some external components is necessary to transport the snowmobile safely. Often, the shipping company will use skid blocks or toothed chains to secure the snowmobile while it is being delivered and may request that you remove items such as handlebars, belts, windshields, and tie-downs.
- Fill the fuel tank no more than 1/4 full. By doing this, the sled will be lighter and leaks from the engine will be prevented.
- Clean the snowmobile and note any existing scratches or damages. The shipper should also do the same and you should take photos of any dents so that you have a visual record.
Check out our shipping preparation page for more information about vehicle shipping preparation.
Snowmobile Shipping FAQs
Got a question? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about shipping a snowmobile to provide more information and tips.