Successful Reviews for Shipping Travel Trailer to Hawaii
We are Experts in Shipping RVs to Hawaii
Are you looking for a shipping company to ship your motorhome, travel trailer, or RV to Hawaii?
If so, then AutoStar Transport Express is the right choice for you! RV shipping is something we understand better than anyone else. Besides RVs, we also transport travel trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, and campers to Hawaii.
Let us move your RV! Contact us today! 888-802-8250.
Shipping RV to Hawaii! Why Choose Us?
Here are some reasons why we are the most reliable RV shipping company for shipping travel trailer to Hawaii.
- Leading RV moving company: Our company is licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. With Hundreds of positive customer reviews for shipping RVs to Hawaii, you can be confident in the quality of our motorhome shipping service.
- RV shipping Expertise: We have over 15 years of experience transporting travel trailers and RVs to Hawaii.
- Personalized Approach: When it comes to shipping RVs to Hawaii, we provide customized service. You can rely on us to handle all your RV moving needs with ease.
- Most competitive rates: Our company gives you the best price, finds the fastest and most efficient routes, and provides 24/7 tracking.
With competitive rates and flexible scheduling, we are always available to answer your shipping questions. Give us a call today and let us show you why we are the best RV transport company.
Can You Ship an RV to Hawaii?
AutoStar Transport Express can ship your RV to Hawaii quicker, safely, and hassle-free in just 3 simple steps.
- Request an RV shipping quote: Get a quote instantly, and place your order by filling out the quote form, sending us an email at email@example.com, or calling us at 888-802-8250.
- RV Pick up: Once your RV is ready, we will pick it up anywhere in the US and transport it to Hawaii. For tracking updates, you can contact us at any time during transportation.
- Arrival in Hawaii: When your recreational vehicle arrives in Hawaii, our team of experts inspects it to determine its current state once it’s unloaded. When your vehicle is ready for pickup, you will be notified. Just sign the bill of lading and final inspection report to get your Motorhome.
To deliver your RV safely to your home, you can always rely on our door-to-door service.
Ready to book your RV Shipment?
To get a real-time response from AutoStar Transport Express, fill out the form below or call 888-802-8250.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship RV to Hawaii?
The cost of shipping a car to Hawaii is easy to estimate, but not for an RV.
RVs come in many designs and sizes, so the size of the RV will determine its shipping cost. If the RV is similar in size to a car, you’ll pay similar rates, but if the RV is bigger, you’ll pay more.
Get an accurate Hawaii RV shipping quote by talking with our RV shipping professionals at 888-802-8250 about the length, width, and approximate weight.
We can ship any type of Recreational Vehicle to Hawaii
RVs and motorhomes come in many different types. They are all considered recreational vehicles. We use state-of-the-art transport trailers to move RVs safely and securely. The most common recreational vehicles we transport to Hawaii are:
- Camper Vans
- Class A Motorhome
- Class B Motorhome
- Class C Motorhome
- Expandable Trailer
- Fifth Wheels
- Hybrid Trailers
- Pop Up Campers
- Teardrop Trailers
- Toy Haulers
- Travel Trailers
Let us help you move your RV or motorhome. Get in touch today! 888-802-8250.
How to Prepare an RV For Transport
Once you are satisfied with your RV transport quote, you will need to prepare it for pickup as soon as possible. Here are a few tips to help you:
- Secure Everything: Make sure all the items inside your RV are properly secured before shipping. This means sealing all cupboards, packing all dishes and other objects in place, and making sure nothing falls during transportation.
- Make sure to lock everything: It’s possible for your RV to experience some bumps, waves, and shifting while out on the water. Be sure to lock the RV down properly and remove what you don’t want to take on the trip.
- Document the RV Condition: It is essential to document all of these items with photographs. It is useful to have photographs with timestamps to document the condition of a vehicle before it is picked up and to help resolve any disputes you may have.
- Remove hazardous materials: It is recommended to remove gas tanks, propane tanks, ammunition, and any other potentially hazardous materials before transporting them. The items can be fined if found in a trailer in transit.
Let’s begin! Get a free RV transport quote from AutoStar Transport Express!
Frequently asked questions about shipping travel trailers to Hawaii
How can I pay?
Typically, payments are made via Zelle, and there are daily limits; all payments must be made before you can release the vehicle. Furthermore, you can pay with a credit/debit card, ACH direct deposit, wire transfer, or PayPal.
Is it possible to track my RV online?
Yes, we provide vehicle tracking services. This way, you can track the progress of your shipment. It’s all part of our personalized customer service. Please provide your tracking number, name, email address, telephone number, and zip code so we can track your RV shipment.
How much to ship an RV to Hawaii?
It is important to consider many factors when shipping an RV to Hawaii. Costs vary depending on the size and weight of the RV, the distance it must travel, and the shipping service you choose.
Call AutoStar Transport Express at 888-802-8250 or complete the quote request form to get a free and accurate RV shipping quote.
Can I ship my personal items & household goods in my RV to Hawaii?
The rules for shipping an RV to Hawaii are pretty strict, and all personal items must be removed.
Our clients’ experiences with shipping RVs to Hawaii
Learn what other RV shipping clients think about AutoStar Transport Express.