Kauai is a fantastic spot to refresh because of its mild weather. Annual tourist arrivals in Kauai from northern regions are thought to number in the six figures. Mountains, tropical forests, beaches, and rocky coves are among the most beautiful assets of the islands.
Over the years, Kauai island has served as the backdrop for a number of significant Hollywood blockbusters. The outbreak, Jurassic Park, Baywatch, Gilligan’s Island, The Adventures of Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, and other well-known TV shows are just a few of the movies.
If you want to ship a car to Kauai, AutoStar Transport Express can offer you the best rates and safest service. We can ship your vehicle hassle-free from or from Kauai!
If you need to transport a motorcycle, trailer, or RV, AutoStar Transport Express can help with those too. Simply complete a quote form for a FREE car shipping quote! Or reach out to us at 888-802-8250.
Why Choose Us for Shipping Car to Kauai, Hawaii?
Each customer is important to us. Here are a few reasons why we’re one of the best car shipping companies in Kauai:
- Top Rated Shipping Company: Our company is licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and has received more than 3,500 5-star car shipping reviews on six major review sites from satisfied customers for successful car shipping.
- Real-time tracking: Our experts keep you informed at every stage of the delivery procedure. For further details, see our page on tracking a moving vehicle.
- Complete insurance protection: You may relax knowing that the carrier has your car completely insured during the shipment procedure.
- Customizable auto transport: Every customer has different requirements for auto transportation. Tell our shipping specialists what you require, and we’ll try our best to fulfill it.
How does Car Transport Kauai work?
Shipping a car to Hawaii is easy with AutoStar Transport Express. Getting your car shipped from or to Kauai is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Request a Quote and book the order: Fill out the quote form, email email@example.com, or call 888-802-8250 to get a free and instant quote. Upon placing your order, we will begin moving your vehicle to Kauai. A member of our team will provide you with the pick-up time, tracking number, and driver’s contact information.
- Vehicle Pick-up: As soon as delivery arrangements are finalized, the driver will contact you. You and the driver will inspect the vehicle and sign the bill of lading before picking up the vehicle. At any time during the shipping process, we are happy to provide you with updates.
- Vehicle Delivery: Our team of experts will ship your vehicle safely from door to door. We also offer full coverage insurance and a money-back guarantee. You must sign the bill of lading and final inspection report before you can receive your vehicle.
Option for Car Transport Kauai
As Kauai is an island–the only way to transport a vehicle there is by ship or air freight.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo service): This shipping method applies to any vehicle that is in running condition. It involves simply driving your vehicle onto the ship and then off when it arrives. After the car is loaded on the vessel, it is strapped to the deck to ensure it is properly fixed and does not move during transport.
- Container shipping: is preferred by many owners of luxury vehicles because it provides added protection. Containers are put into the ship, and when they arrive at their destination, a crane will unload them. It is thought to be the safest and quickest shipping method, although being more expensive.
- Between terminals: By driving your vehicle to a neighboring terminal, you can save your transit expenses. It will be carried to a terminal close to your desired location where our car shipping professionals will inspect it.
Years of experience
Vehicle moves a year
Coverage across country
Carriers for auto delivery
Ready for Shipping Car to Kauai?
Call our car shipping professionals at 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
Car Transport Kauai Near Me
Looking for an auto shipping company near me to ship cars from or to Kauai? It is one of the best places to spend vacations. A blissful adventure awaits you in Kauai, be it in theme parks or natural landscapes. To enjoy the beauty of Kauai you definitely require a car.
We here at AutoStar Transport Express proudly serve the Kauai area surrounding metro areas by providing you with stress-free vehicle relocation services. Regardless of the type of vehicle you need to be moved, our professional drivers will move it quickly, safely, and at a competitive rate.
How Much is to Ship a luxury Car to Kauai?
The cost of shipping a classic or luxury car to Kauai varies depending on several factors. The shipping cost of smaller automobiles, for instance, is lower. There are other factors, including the delivery time frame, vehicle condition, and time of year.
If you want to know the exact estimate for classic car transport, Use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Recommended: For more information, please visit our page on car shipping costs.
Ready for Shipping a Car to Kauai?
Call our car shipping professionals at 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
Required Documents For Shipping Car to Kauai
The rules for shipping a car to Hawaii are relatively straightforward. Call us with any questions you may have. The following list provides an idea of the different types of documents required for car transport to Kauai.
- Current title and registration
- Lien Holder Authorization letter: It is needed for shipping the car to or from Kauai if the car is leased or financed
- A VIN number, make, model, color, and license plate number for the vehicle.
- The registration plate and the state it’s from
- Power of Attorney: If the owner is absent, a notarized power of attorney letter from the registered owner is required, allowing another person to deliver or pick up the vehicle
- Corporate Resolution letter: If the vehicle is a company-claimed vehicle, the affirmation must be accompanied by an original Corporate Resolution letter approving the shipment.
Port Locations and Hours of Operations
|Mainland Ports||Vehicle Drop-off times||Address|
|Seattle||Mon-Fri, 8:00am-11:30am, 1:00pm-4:00pm||Terminal 5
3443 West Marginal Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
|Oakland||Mon-Fri, 8:00am-11:30am, 1:00pm-4:00pm||579 Middle Harbor Road
Oakland, CA 94607
|Long Beach||Mon-Fri, 8:00am-11:30am, 1:00pm-4:00pm||1521 Pier C Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
|Hawaii Ports||Vehicle Drop-off times||Address|
|Honolulu||Mon-Fri, 8:00am-3:00pm||1411 Sand Island Pkwy
Honolulu HI 96803
|Kahului||Mon-Fri, 7:00am-11:30am, 1:00pm-3:30pm||Kahului Harbor
Kahului, HI 96732
|Hilo||Mon-Fri, 7:30am-11:30am, 1:00pm-3:30pm||Hilo Harbor
55 Kahanu Street
Hilo, HI 96720
|Nawiliwili||Mon-Fri (except Wed), 7:00am-11:30am,|
Lihue, HI 96766
What Vehicles Do We Ship from or to Kauai?
Our auto shipping team is specialized in shipping all kinds of vehicles from or to Kauai including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, Heavy Machinery, trailers, and inoperable vehicles. Note that customer-supplied shipping platforms may be required to move inoperable vehicles.
Call us at 888-802-8250 with any questions.
We offer fair prices, accurate quotes, and communication throughout the transportation process. Book your shipping with us by using our secure online system or calling our shipping coordinators today at 888-802-8250.
We offer services to and from these areas in Kauai
96703, 96705, 96714, 96715, 96716, 96722, 96741, 96746, 96747, 96751, 96752, 96754, 96756, 96765, 96766, 96769, 96796 & surrounding areas.
How to Prepare a Car to Ship Car to Kauai
Vehicles must be in proper operating condition before shipping. Moreover, it must have a working emergency brake, as well as a license or qualification to operate on public roads. Pay attention to the following information to speed up your move:
- Don’t Fuel Up: The vehicle can only have a 1/4 tank of fuel.
- Electric vehicles: Battery charge must be between 45% and 65%, not more or less. The port will reject the vehicle otherwise.
- Ensure that your vehicle is empty: A car can only ship items that are permanently installed inside the dashboard, doors, rear deck, or console. Ensure the windshield and windows are not cracked or damaged.
- Wash Your Vehicle: For a quick inspection, keep your vehicle as clean as possible. A dirty vehicle will not be accepted.
- Replenish antifreeze: Cars shipped between Seattle and Hawaii should be delivered to us with antifreeze, especially in the fall and winter months.
- Fire Extinguishers: It is advisable to remove fire extinguishers. Fire extinguishers cannot be shipped with automobiles under federal regulations.
- Empty Propane Tanks: Propane tanks installed on vehicles as an auxiliary should be delivered empty. Empty propane tanks must be certified as “gas-free” by a propane dealer or service company.
- Set of Keys: For inspection, the Port will require copies of the keys for the ignition, trunk, gas tank, and any other locking compartments. Failure to do so may delay your vehicle.
You must take your vehicle to the Kauai Vehicle Registration Office within 30 days of moving to Kauai to register and title it. If you aren’t staying for a long time, you should apply for an out-of-state vehicle permit.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship Car from or to Kauai?
Shipping a car from or to Kauai depends primarily on distance. Longer distances will cost more to ship a car. Shipping costs are also affected by the vehicle’s size, weight, transport type, fuel prices, time of year, and any special accommodations.
Kauai Car Shipping Estimated Costs and Times
|From||To||Estimated Cost in $||Estimated Transit Time|
|Las Vegas||Kauai||$2000||17-19 Days|
|Kauai||Denver||$1795||16 - 18 Days|
|Kansas City||Kauai||$2600||17-19 Days|
|New York||Kauai||$2900||17-19 Days|
|New Orleans||Kauai||$2700||17-19 Days|
|Kauai||Minneapolis||$2800||16 - 18 Days|
|Kauai||Chicago||$2150||16 - 18 Days|
The rates and times are estimated for mid-sized sedans and could change depending on fuel prices and vehicle type.
You can get a free and instant quote for shipping a car from or to Kauai by using our online quote calculator.
Special Discounts for or to Kauai Car Transport
For senior citizens, students, and military personnel, we offer special discounts. We’ll also give you a special discount if you ship multiple vehicles at once. We also offer seasonal price reductions and student offers.
Contact us now at 888-802-8250 for a free shipping quote or to learn more about our car shipping discounts.
Successful Kauai Car Shipping Reviews
Check out what our customers have to say about AutoStar Transport Express.
Kauai Car Shipping: FAQs
Is it possible to carry my own items in my vehicle?
It is possible to ship personal belongings inside a car as long as the total weight does not exceed 100 pounds, and as long as they are placed in the trunk or back seats (under the window line). It is important to note that damaged or lost personal belongings are not covered by insurance.
Is someone required to be present during pick-up and delivery?
Yes, it is necessary to have someone present to release and accept the vehicle as well as give the driver the keys and sign the reports of the initial and final inspections. It can be anyone over 18 who you trust to release or accept your vehicle.
What details are needed when placing an order?
It is necessary to provide the address and phone number of the contact person at each of the locations where your vehicle will be picked up and delivered. Also, we need to know the year, make, and model of the vehicle(s) that will be transported, as well as the date when it will be ready.
How can I track my vehicle during Kauai car transport?
Once you schedule your shipment, you will receive a unique booking number that will allow you to track the status of your shipment online.
Can you ship classic or luxury cars to Kauai?
Yes, we can help you with that! Our enclosed auto carriers will protect your vehicle from weather damage and falling debris during transportation.
Want To Know More?
Want to know more about Kauai car shipping? Get a free quote here!
For additional transportation options to and from Kauai, be sure to check out our Kauai car transport page.Also do Visit our vehicle shipping to Hawaii page to find out more about the various routes and shipping options available to hawaii.