Check out our Seattle to Hawaii Car Shipping Service Ratings
Seattle to Hawaii Car Shipping Experts
When you’re looking to ship your car from Seattle to Hawaii, AutoStar Transport Express is the safest, pocket-friendly choice.
Through our advanced network of transporters and multiple sailings every week, we can simplify your move and lower your rates from Seattle to Hawaii.
If you need to transport a motorcycle, trailer, or RV, AutoStar Transport Express can help with those too. Get a Seattle to Hawaii auto transport quotation or give us a call at 888-802-8250.
We will make your auto transport experience easy and hassle-free. We take great pride in offering our customers industry-leading service, and ensure that they have a positive auto shipping experience.
Why Choose Us For Shipping Car From Seattle to Hawaii?
Our hassle-free, cost-effective Hawaii car transport services have made us one of the most reputable companies in Hawaii and the Mainland.
- Top Rated and licensed: As a licensed and bonded company with 3000+ positive 5-star car shipping reviews from satisfied customers, we specialize in Seattle to Hawaii car transport.
- A company preferred by dealerships: 15+ Years of experience Shipping Cars From Seattle to Hawaii. Several major auto brands across the country rely on AutoStar Transport Express and our exceptional car shipping service.
- Online Vehicle Tracking: It keeps you informed of the current status of your vehicle shipment in real time.
- Competitive pricing: Most Competitive Rates for Shipping a Car From Seattle to Hawaii: great prices, the quickest routes, and the ability to track your car are our guarantees.
- World-class carriers: We work with highly reputable carriers who meet our high standards to ensure your vehicle is handled and transported with care.
How to Ship Car From Seattle to Hawaii
AutoStar Transport Express helps you ship a car from Seattle to Hawaii in four easy steps:
- Request a Quote: Get a Free & Instant price quote, and book your order. Fill out the quote form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-802-8250.
- Prepare Your Vehicle: For safe car transport to Hawaii, your vehicle must have no more than a 1/4 tank of gas. For more tips on vehicle preparation, click here.
- Pick Up Your Vehicle: Your car will be picked up and on its way to the destination. Most cars are transported using an open carrier. Luxury cars such as Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, usually require enclosed carrier transport.
- We Coordinate Your Vehicle Delivery: After the car has cleared customs and inspection at the Hawaii port, you will be required to pick it up. With our interisland car shipping to Hawaii service, you can rest assured that your car will arrive at its destination safely.
Ports in Hawaii: Providing service to the ports of Honolulu, Hilo, Kahului, Kona, and Nawiliwili. If you have any questions about shipping a car from Seattle to Hawaii, please contact our customer service department. Call 888-802-8250 for a free & instant quote.
Required Documents For Shipping a Car To Hawaii
The rules for shipping a car to Hawaii from Seattle are straightforward. No extra paperwork is required. In contrast, if you are shipping your vehicle from Hawaii to Seattle, the following list provides you with an overview of the types of documents required:
- Copy of the title, front, and back or bill of lading
- A Lien Holder Authorization letter is needed to ship your vehicle to Hawaii if the car Is leased or financed
- A copy of the driver’s license or any photo ID
- The registration plate and the state it’s from
- If the owner is absent, a notarized power of attorney letter from the registered owner is required to allow another person to deliver or pick up the vehicle.
- If the car is a company-claimed vehicle, the affirmation must be accompanied by an original Corporate Resolution letter approving the shipment.
How Much To Ship A Car From Seattle to Hawaii?
The average cost to ship a car from Seattle, WA to Honolulu Port, Hawaii is $2000. The cost of shipping a car depends on multiple factors. Accurate Quotes depend on factors such as the number of miles driven from the pickup location, vehicle size, model, season, the season of the year, terrain, etc. Here are some sample car shipping rates
- Seattle, WA to Honolulu Port = $2000
- Cost of shipping a car from Seattle to Maui = $2300
- Olympia, WA To Hilo, Nawiliwili, Kahului Port = $2400
- Olympia, WA to To Honolulu Port = $2150
- From Honolulu Port to Olympia, WA = $1650
- Honolulu Port to Seattle, WA = $1500
If you want a reliable estimate for shipping a car from Seattle to Hawaii, use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Read Later: What is the cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii
What Vehicles Do We Ship from Seattle to Hawaii?
Our team is specialized in shipping all kinds of vehicles from Seattle to Hawaii including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, Heavy Machinery, trailers, and inoperable vehicles. Note that customer-supplied shipping platforms may be required to move inoperable vehicles. Call us with any questions.
How Long to Ship a Car From Seattle to Hawaii?
In general, it takes 11 – 13 days to ship a car from the port of Seattle, WA to the port of Honolulu, HI. The extra time taken to transport your vehicle is mostly because of the required coordination between ground transport and sea transport.
Should You Ship Your Vehicle or Purchase a New One in Hawaii?
You do not need to sell your car to buy a new one in Hawaii. AutoStar Transport Express has been shipping cars from Seattle to Hawaii for over 15 years and is dedicated to assisting families, military personnel, and individuals by saving time and money with our Hawaii car shipping service. Related Article: Is it better to buy a car in Hawaii or ship it?
Tips for Shipping a Car from Seattle to Hawaii
- With its nature, beaches, volcanoes, and multiple adventures, the Island of Hawaii is one of the best vacation spots in the world or even a place to relocate.
- You can do pretty much anything you want, with beaches perfect for surfing, snorkeling, and other tropical activities.
- Because Hawaii’s highways are in good condition, traveling by car across the island is very convenient.
- While buying a new car in Hawaii might be a better option in some cases, in most cases, it might be cheaper for you to have your car transported instead of purchasing a new one.
- It is crucial to work with a reputable auto transport company when moving to Hawaii
- Shipping discounts are available for Seattle to Hawaii Car Transport, especially if you use the same company.
- Ensure that you have the original registration and title for your vehicle
How Do I Prepare My Car for Seattle to Hawaii Car Transport
- Clean your car’s interior and exterior: Not only will this save you time and effort, but you’ll also be able to check it for any dents, dings, and scratches.
- Photograph and closely examine your car: Photographs are taken so that you can compare your vehicle’s condition before delivery.
- Perform some basic maintenance: Inspect the fluid levels, tires, and battery to make sure all are in working order. The checks ensure that your car is ready for driving away when it is delivered to Hawaii.
- Secure removable parts: These items include custom stereos, DVD players, car chargers, and GPS units.
- Turn off alarms: The alarm on your car shouldn’t surprise you, and your passes and toll tags aren’t necessary when it’s being transported.
- Run down the gas tank: Fill your gas tank no more than a quarter full.
Registering a Car in Hawaii
You will have a smooth Hawaii shipping experience if you follow these tips. You must take your vehicle to the Hawaii Vehicle Registration Office within 30 days after moving to Hawaii to register and title it.
If you aren’t staying for a long time, you should apply for an out-of-state vehicle permit. Read Later: How to Register a Car in Hawaii
Want To Know More?
Are you interested in learning more about shipping your vehicle from Seattle to Hawaii? Feel free to call us at 888-802-8250, or fill out our quote request form.
Seattle to Hawaii Car Transport FAQs
Can I transport my inoperable vehicle from Seattle to Hawaii?
Yes, this must be specified prior to booking! We have decades of experience shipping non-running and inoperable vehicles at AutoStar Transport Express. You can transport any type of non-running vehicle with our Experts.
Can I ship my luxury, exotic, or classic car from Seattle to Hawaii?
Transporting an exotic, classic, or luxury vehicle requires special care.
When you need land transport as well as maritime shipping, take the following steps:
- Make sure you choose the right transport option for your vehicle
- Be aware of safety precautions and specify any special care your vehicle needs
- Understand your auto transport’s delivery process.
Can I ship my personal items & household goods in a car to Hawaii?
Shipping a car from Seattle to Hawaii is pretty strict on this, so all personal items must be removed.
With the exception of two baby seats properly strapped to the back seat.
Can I track my vehicle during shipping to Hawaii?
After we confirm the transport for you, we’ll send you an email with a link where you can track your vehicle. You can always call us and we’ll let you know where it is!
Where can I make a payment?
The most popular payment method is Zelle, which has daily limits. The vehicle must be prepaid in order to be released.
Do you have any other questions? To provide you with more information and tips, we have answered some of our most frequently asked questions about Hawaii car shipping.
Our Successful Seattle to Hawaii Car Transport Reviews
Here is what our Seattle to Hawaii car shipping service is said to be like.
Useful Resources About Hawaii Car Shipping
- How much does it cost to ship a car to Hawaii?
- How to move a car that doesn’t run to Hawaii?
- Buying a car in Hawaii or car shipping?
- Rules for shipping a car to Hawaii
- Can you ship a financed car overseas?
- The cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii
- Is it Expensive to Live in Hawaii?
- How to register a car in Hawaii
- How long does Hawaii car shipping take?
- Best Places to live in Hawaii