Check Out Our Successful Hawaii Car Shipping Ratings
Experts in Shipping Car From Hawaii to Portland
It has never been safer, more convenient, or more efficient to ship your car, truck, or other vehicles from Hawaii to Oregon than with AutoStar Transport Express.
We offer multiple sailings a week from Hawaii to Oregon and have a nationwide network of transporters that can simplify your move and reduce delivery costs.
We deliver accurate quotes, timely pickups, and communication throughout the transport process. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Your order will be shipped safely and timely. Providing unbeatable service and competitive rates has made us one of the nation’s largest auto transport companies.
Why Choose Us For Shipping Car From Honolulu, Hawaii, to Portland, Oregon?
Need to ship a car from Honolulu, Hawaii to Portland, Oregon? Let AutoStar Transport Express be your first call when it comes to Hawaii car transport!
Providing a high level of customer satisfaction is at the heart of every vehicle we transport. These reasons make us the right choice for shipping your vehicle:
- Top-Rated and Licensed Company Nationwide: As a licensed and bonded car shipping company with 3,000+ positive 5-star reviews, we specialize in Hawaii to Portland car shipping.
- We are Preferred by Dealerships: Over 15 years of experience in car shipping from Honolulu, Hawaii to Portland, Oregon. We provide exceptional car shipping services to several of the nation’s largest auto brands.
- Online Vehicle Tracking: With Real-Time Tracking, you’re always informed about your shipment.
- Competitive Pricing: Our rates are the most competitive for shipping a car from Honolulu, Hawaii to Portland, Oregon.
- Nationwide Carriers: Each carrier in our network has been vetted and is fully insured. We have carriers for every route nationwide with thousands of carriers.
- Nothing Down, $0: There are no upfront payments. You will not be charged until a carrier has been assigned to your transport. Get your transport booked today with no upfront payment!
- Vehicle protection at its best: A fully enclosed shipment ensures that your vehicle is protected during transit.
You can book your shipment today using our secure, convenient online system or by calling our shipping coordinators at 888-802-8250.
How Do I Ship My Car From Honolulu, Hawaii to Portland, Oregon?
The shipping process from Hawaii to Portland is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Request a Free Quote
You will receive an instant quote and be able to book your order immediately. We encourage you to fill out the quote form, email us at email@example.com, or call 888-802-8250 for a free quote.
2. Vehicle Pick-Up
Once your vehicle is prepared, we can pick it up from anywhere in Honolulu and transport it to our Honolulu shipping port. During transportation, you can call us for a tracking update at any time.
3. Arrival in Portland, Oregon
Upon arrival in Portland, our team of experts will inspect your vehicle to determine its current state once it has been unloaded. As soon as your vehicle is ready for pickup, we will notify you. Once your vehicle has been inspected and the bill of lading signed, you can collect it.
Ready To Ship Your Car From Hawaii to Portland?
Car Shipping From Hawaii
The state of Hawaii is the only U.S. state that is isolated and an island. After joining the United States on August 21, 1959, it was the last to become a state. Only islands make up this state. Hawaii is also the name of its largest island. Honolulu is the largest and capital city of Hawaii, located on the island called Oahu. There are many islands in Hawaii, making it an archipelago.
Providing car shipping services to the ports of Honolulu, Hilo, Kahului, Kona, and Nawiliwili
Upon dropping off your vehicle at one of the above port facilities, a shipping agent will inspect the vehicle to note the current condition. Following this, your vehicle will be moved to the Portland in a sealed container.
Shipping Car to Portland, Oregon
The state of Oregon is usually divided into eight regions. Among them is the Oregon coast, the Rogue Valley, the Willamette Valley, the Cascade Mountains, the Columbia River Plateau, the Klamath Mountains, the Blue Mountains, and the Oregon Outback.
Several mountain peaks in the U.S. are found in the western part of Oregon, including Mount Hood.
Providing direct delivery to any residence or business in Oregon
When your vehicle arrives on the mainland, a certified transporter will inspect it and load it onto the carrier. We will then transport your vehicle to your Oregon destination. Upon delivery, the driver will unload your vehicle and inspect it to ensure it is in the same condition as when it was dropped off at the port.
How Much to Ship a Car From Hawaii to Oregon?
Several factors influence the cost of shipping cars from Hawaii to Oregon, including the type of vehicle, the location of delivery and pickup, and whether the vehicle is operable or not. As of right now, shipping a car from Hawaii to Oregon costs about $1,500, and Oregon to Hawaii route costs about $2,000. We offer some of the best rates in the industry without sacrificing quality, safety, or efficiency, no matter where you are going.
Visit our pricing page to find out how much will it cost to ship a car.
How Do I Prepare a Car for Shipment from Honolulu, Hawaii, to Portland, Oregon?
If you want hassle-free Honolulu, Hawaii, to Portland, Oregon car transport, you must prepare your vehicle properly. Follow these steps to prepare your car for auto transport:
- Once your vehicle is loaded onto the truck, it should be locked and not opened until it is delivered.
- Make sure your vehicle is empty. Personal items are not allowed.
- Check the windshield and windows for cracks or damage.
- Make sure the emergency brake is working properly.
- The vehicle can only have a quarter tank of fuel.
- For a quick inspection, keep your vehicle as clean as possible.
- There must be at least 6 inches of ground clearance on vehicles. It is necessary to contact Matson for a new rate if the vehicle is taller than 7 feet.
You will have a smoother and more efficient Hawaii car shipping experience if you take care of these things before your vehicle is picked up!
Documents Required to Ship a Car From Honolulu, Hawaii, to Portland, Oregon
Shipping a car from Hawaii to Portland is relatively straightforward. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Below is a list of different types of documents required for car shipping from Portland to Hawaii or Hawaii to Portland.
- A copy of the title, front, and back, or a bill of lading
- When shipping a leased or financed vehicle to Portland, you will need a Lien Holder
- Authorization letter
- Photo ID or a copy of the driver’s license
- The registration plate and the state it comes from
- If the owner is absent, a notarized power of attorney letter allowing another person to pick up or deliver the vehicle is required
- A letter of corporate approval must accompany the affirmation if the vehicle is a company-claimed one
AutoStar Transport Express can Help you Ship Today
Over the past 15 years, the company has shipped thousands of cars from Honolulu, Hawaii, to Portland, Oregon.
Fill out our online form for a free estimate on Honolulu, Hawaii, to Portland, Oregon auto transport. An online shipping quote will then be sent to you. To speak with a live agent, please call 888-802-8250.
Honolulu, Hawaii, to Portland, Oregon Auto Shipping FAQs
Does someone need to be present in Portland?
A person must be present when the vehicle is picked up and delivered. The purpose of this is to sign the reports of the initial and final inspections. Anyone over 18 can be designated.
Is there anything else you can ship besides cars, trucks, and motorcycles?
We offer more than just shipping cars, trucks, and SUVs. We also specialize in shipping motorbikes, motorcycles, limousines, boats, and recreational vehicles. It is also possible to ship oversized loads and heavy equipment. If you have questions regarding shipping, please contact one of our professional shipping agents.
When will the carrier truck deliver my vehicle to Portland?
Your vehicle will be delivered within 5 to 10 days, depending on the mileage. Transport time depends on distance. Every day, our drivers travel 300 to 500 miles.
Is it possible to track my Honolulu to Portland transportation online?
Yes, we provide tracking for vehicle shipping. You can track the progress of your shipment this way. It’s all part of our customer-focused service. To track your car shipment, we will need your tracking number, name, email address, and/or telephone number.
During the transportation to Portland, is my vehicle insured?
During transport, the damage is very rare, but we believe in being safe and not sorry. All carriers we work with have are fully insured. For your protection, we keep copies of the policy on file with your particular carrier company.
How much does it cost to ship a car from Honolulu to Portland?
Throughout the year, the cost of shipping a car, truck, or motorcycle from Honolulu to Portland varies. Using our website, you can get a quote for the fastest route to ship your car today.
What information do I need to set up my shipment?
- The year, make, and model of the vehicle
- The color of the vehicle
- VIN number of the vehicle
- A state license plate number (if available)
When shipping my vehicle, is anything allowed inside?
You must keep your vehicle clean and empty at all times, although a few exceptions may apply. Please contact us with any questions.
See what people say about shipping a car from Hawaii to Portland with AutoStar Transport Express
Read what our customers have to say about their experience with AutoStar Transport Express.
Want To Know More?
Want to know more about shipping a car from Hawaii to Portland, Oregon? Please contact us at 888-802-8250 or fill out our quote request form.