Check Out Our Successful Car Transport Ratings
California to Alaska Car Shipping Experts
Shipping a car from California to Alaska requires car shipping experts you can trust. Our advanced network of transporters nationwide and multiple sailings each week enable AutoStar Transport Express to simplify your relocation and reduce your shipping rates.
To make the experience as stress-free as possible for our clients, we take care of everything. All it takes is one simple call. AutoStar Transport Express streamlines vehicle shipping while giving you peace of mind.
We take great pride in providing our customers with industry-leading service and we go to great lengths to ensure that every customer has a positive auto-shipping experience. Every carrier we use to transport a car from California to Alaska is insured and accompanied by the right paperwork. Whether you have a luxury or classic car to ship, AutoStar Transport Express ships them all.
Why Choose Us For Shipping Car From California to Alaska?
We are one of the most reputable companies in the United States due to our hassle-free, cost-effective car transport services.
- We are a top-rated and licensed company: As a licensed and bonded car shipping company with 3,000 + positive 5-star reviews, we specialize in California to Alaska car shipping.
- We are preferred by dealerships: Over 15 years of experience in car shipping from California to Alaska and Alaska to California. We provide exceptional car shipping services to several of the nation’s largest auto brands.
- Maximum Vehicle Protection: Shipping your vehicle fully enclosed ensures its safety during the voyage. You can rest assured knowing your vehicle is in good hands when you ship with AutoStar Transport Express.
- Online Vehicle Tracking: With real-time tracking, you’re always informed about your shipment.
- World-class carriers: To ensure your vehicle is handled and transported with care, we work with highly reputable carriers that meet our high standards.
Shipping cars from California to Alaska is one of our specialties
Shipping a car to Alaska comes with a number of challenges. The state is home to some of the nation’s most hazardous and isolated roadways. This is partly due to the vast distance between population centers, which increases transportation times and makes mishaps more difficult to handle.
In addition to all of this, the state is prone to severe weather events such as fog, blizzards, and strong winds. Because of all of these factors, and more, it is difficult to transport cars in Alaska.
Therefore, you need to choose a car shipping company that you can trust. With over 15 years of experience moving cars throughout the continental U.S., we know what it takes to move cars to their new locations.
You can book your shipment today using our secure, convenient online system or by calling our shipping coordinators at 888-802-8250.
Shipping a car from California to Alaska is easy with us
- Request a Car Shipping Quote: You will receive a quote immediately, and your order will be booked. Send us an email at email@example.com or call 888-802-8250 for a quote.
- Your vehicle is picked up in California: When your car is ready, we can pick it up anywhere in the U.S. and transport it to our shipping port. Our direct service allows pickup from any residential or business location in California. There are two main shipping ports in California: Long Beach, CA, and Oakland, CA
- Arrival in Alaska: Upon arrival in Alaska, our team of experts will inspect the car to assess its condition. When your car is ready for pickup, we will notify you. Sign your bill of lading and inspection report to obtain your vehicle. The main destination port in Alaska is Anchorage, AK
Your car will always be delivered safely to your home with our door-to-door car shipping service.
How Much To Ship A Car From California to Alaska?
There are several factors affecting the accuracy of a quote, including the shipping distance, the vehicle size, the model, the season, the time of year, the terrain, and the location of the pickup. The average cost to ship a car from California to Alaska is about $2,650.
If you want a reliable estimate for shipping a car from California to Alaska, use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Recommended: If you want to learn more about car shipping costs, visit our how much does it cost to ship a car article:
How Do I Prepare a Car for Shipment from California to Alaska?
To prepare your vehicle for Alaska car transport, here is a short checklist of things to do. These include:
- Ensure you have a copy of all keys, including those for the gas tank, glove box, ignition, and trunk
- The minimum ground clearance for vehicles is 5 inches
- Vehicle must have less than a quarter tank of gas (electric vehicles must have a full charge)
- It is important for the vehicle to be clean from the outside before the inspection
- All personal items must be removed from the vehicle
- The vehicle must be able to steer and stop
Before your vehicle is picked up, make sure you take care of these things so that the shipping process runs smoothly and efficiently!
AutoStar Transport Express can help you ship today
The task to ship a car from California to Alaska seems daunting, but we make it happen on a regular basis. As such, we are confident in our ability to move your vehicle from anywhere in the U.S. to Anchorage at a great and affordable rate.
If you are interested in California to Alaska auto transport, fill out our free online quote form. By doing so, you’ll get a free shipping quote straight from us. You may also call 888-802-8250 to speak with one of our live agents.
Successful California to Alaska Car Shipping Reviews
Read what our customers have to say about their experience with AutoStar Transport Express.
Want To Know More?
Are you interested in learning more about shipping your vehicle from California to Alaska? Feel free to call us at 888-802-8250, or fill out our quote request form.
California to Alaska Auto Transport FAQs
Getting a car from California to Alaska can be complicated and frightening, but AutoStar Transport Express can help. In order to eliminate guesswork, we’ve answered the most important questions.
1. How do I make a payment?
Zelle is the most common form of payment, and it has daily limits. The vehicle must be prepaid in order to be released.
2. Can anyone pick up the vehicle in Alaska?
We need to know who will pick up the vehicle at the port. The vehicle can be picked up by anyone at the port. The name of the individual picking up must be provided prior so we can arrange it that way.
3. Are we allowed to put items in the vehicles?
Except for a spare tire, you cannot ship anything inside the vehicle per the port authority.
5. Is there anything special we need to ship a car from California to Alaska?
The only information you need is the VIN, plate number, and color.