If you are looking to transport your car from Alaska to Hawaii, AutoStar Transport Express can offer you the best rates and safest service. We can ship your vehicle hassle-free from Alaska to Hawaii!
By utilizing our advanced network of shipping carriers and multiple sailings every week, we simplify and lower your moving rates from Alaska to Hawaii.
If you need to transport a motorcycle, trailer, or RV, AutoStar Transport Express can help with those too. Simply complete a quote form for a FREE car shipping quote! Or reach out to us at 888-802-8250.
We take great pride in offering our customers industry-leading service and ensuring they have an enjoyable auto shipping experience with us.
Alaska to Hawaii Car Shipping Reviews
“Affordable, timely and courteous was concerned about my vehicle arriving safely with all the bad shipping stories nonetheless service was exceptional!” Ms. Rockett
Why Choose Us For Shipping Car From Alaska to Hawaii?
Our hassle-free, cost-effective Hawaii car transport services have made us one of the most reputable companies in Hawaii and the Mainland.
- Top Rated and Licensed: As a licensed and bonded company with 2000+ positive 5-star reviews from satisfied customers, we specialize in Alaska to Hawaii car transport.
- A Company Preferred by Dealerships: 15+ Years of experience in car shipping From Alaska to Hawaii. Several major auto brands across the country rely on AutoStar Transport Express and our exceptional car shipping service.
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: Real-time updates keep you informed of the status of your vehicle shipment.
- Competitive Pricing: Most competitive rates for shipping a car from Alaska to Hawaii. We offer great prices, the quickest routes, and the ability to track your car.
- World-Class Carriers: Our highly reputable carriers meet our high standards to ensure your vehicle is handled and transported with care.
Shipping a Car From Alaska To Hawaii
AutoStar Transport Express helps you ship a car from Alaska to Hawaii in four easy steps:
1. Request a Quote:
2. Prepare Your Vehicle:
For safe car transport to Hawaii, your vehicle must have no more than a 1/4 tank of gas. For more tips on vehicle preparation, click here.
3. Pick Up Your Vehicle:
Your car will be picked up and on its way to the destination. Most cars are transported using an open carrier. Luxury cars such as Bentley, Ferrari, and Lamborghini, usually require enclosed carrier transport.
Our service areas in Alaska include Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle, River, Badger, Knik-Fairview, College, Sitka, Lakes, Tanaina, and all surrounding areas.
4. We Coordinate Your Vehicle Delivery:
After the car has cleared customs and inspection at the Hawaii port, you will be required to pick it up. With our interisland car shipping to Hawaii service, you can rest assured that your car will arrive at its destination safely.
Popular areas that we service in Hawaii include Honolulu, Hilo, Kahului, Maui, Kailua, Kona, Nawiliwili, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Ewa Gentry, Kihei, and all surrounding areas.
If you have any questions about shipping a car from Alaska to Hawaii, please contact our customer service department. Call 888-802-8250 for a free & instant quote.
Required Documents For Shipping a Car To Hawaii
The rules for shipping a car to Hawaii from Alaska are straightforward. No extra paperwork is required. In contrast, if you are shipping your vehicle from Hawaii to Alaska, the following list provides you with an overview of the types of documents required:
- Make sure you have a copy of the VIN, registration, driver’s license, or bill of lading
- Obtain a signed copy of the terms and conditions
- Bring a current certificate of registration and the certificate of ownership
- We require a notarized letter of authorization from the registered owner(s) authorizing shipment (if our carrier or someone else drops the vehicle)
- A Lien Holder Authorization letter is needed to ship your vehicle to Hawaii if the car Is leased or financed
How Much To Ship A Car From Alaska to Hawaii?
The average cost to ship a car from Alaska to Honolulu Port, Hawaii is $2,200.
Several factors affect the cost of shipping a car. For an accurate quote, we have to consider factors such as the distance traveled from the pickup location, the vehicle type, model, season, terrain, etc.
Read Later: What is the cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii
What Vehicles Do We Ship from Alaska to Hawaii?
Our team is specialized in shipping all kinds of vehicles from Alaska to Hawaii including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, Heavy Machinery, trailers, and inoperable vehicles. Note that customer-supplied shipping platforms may be required to move inoperable vehicles.
Call us at 888-802-8250 with any questions.
We offer fair prices, accurate quotes, and communication throughout the transportation process. Book your shipping with us by using our secure online system or calling our shipping coordinators today at 888-802-8250
How Long to Ship a Car From Alaska to Hawaii?
In general, it takes 8 – 19 days to ship a car from the port of Alaska to the port of Honolulu, HI. The extra time taken to transport your vehicle is mostly because of the required coordination between ground transport and sea transport.
Important: For detailed information visit our page on how long does it take to ship a car?
Should You Ship Your Vehicle or Purchase a New One in Hawaii?
You do not need to sell your car to buy a new one in Hawaii. AutoStar Transport Express has been shipping cars from Alaska to Hawaii for over 15 years and is dedicated to assisting families, military personnel, and individuals by saving time and money with our Hawaii car shipping service.
Related Article: Is it better to buy a car in Hawaii or ship it?
Things to Know Before Shipping a Car to Hawaii
- Secure removable parts: These items include custom stereos, DVD players, car chargers, and GPS units.
- Turn off alarms: The alarm on your car shouldn’t surprise you, and your passes and toll tags aren’t necessary when it’s being transported.
- Run down the gas tank: Fill your gas tank no more than a quarter full.
- Clean your car’s interior and exterior: Not only will this save you time and effort, but you’ll also be able to check it for any dents, dings, and scratches.
- Photograph and closely examine your car: Photographs are taken so that you can compare your vehicle’s condition before delivery.
- Perform some basic maintenance: Inspect the fluid levels, tires, and battery to make sure all are in working order. The checks ensure that your car is ready for driving away when it is delivered to Hawaii.
You will have a smooth Hawaii shipping experience if you follow these car preparation tips.
You must take your vehicle to the Hawaii Vehicle Registration Office within 30 days of moving to Hawaii to register and title it.
If you aren’t staying for a long time, you should apply for an out-of-state vehicle permit.
Read Later: How to Register a Car in Hawaii
Want To Know More?
Would you like to learn more about shipping your vehicle from Alaska to Hawaii? Feel free to call us at 888-802-8250, or fill out our quote request form.
Alaska to Hawaii Car Shipping FAQs
What are my payment options?
You can make your payment with us via credit card/debit card, ACH direct deposit, wire transfer (ACH), and Paypal.
What is the price of shipping a car from Alaska to Hawaii?
Shipping a car from Alaska to Hawaii can be expensive depending on the type of vehicle and the timeframe you choose. Utilize our online quote calculator to get an accurate Alaska-to-Hawaii auto shipping quote.
To place an order, what information do you need?
You will need to provide the address of where your vehicle will be picked up and delivered, as well as the name and phone number of the contact person at each location. Please let us know when your vehicle will be ready as well as the year, make, and model of the vehicle(s) that will be transported.
Can I store items in the vehicle during transport?
The vehicle has to be empty.
Can I track the progress of my Alaska to Hawaii auto transport?
Want to track the location of your car? Our Customer Service Team is here to help; when you send a car tracking request we will contact your driver directly and then give you a personalized update via phone or email. So whether you need an update on the delivery date or just want to know how the vehicle transportation is going, all you need to do is contact us.
Got more questions? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about Alaska to Hawaii car shipping to provide more information and tips.
Useful Resources About Hawaii Car Shipping
- How much does it cost to ship a car to Hawaii?
- Rules for shipping a car to Hawaii
- The cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii
- How to register a car in Hawaii
- How long does Hawaii car shipping take?
- Best Places to live in Hawaii
- Is it Expensive to Live in Hawaii?
- Inter-Island Car Shipping Hawaii
- Buying a Car in Hawaii