Successful Ratings for Shipping a Car from San Diego to Hawaii
Are you thinking about moving to Hawaii and taking your car with you? You’ve come to the right place! With AutoStar Transport Express, we can handle all the details and transport your vehicle safely from San Diego to the island paradise.
AutoStar Transport Express has more than 15 years of experience shipping cars from San Diego to Hawaii, making it one of the safest, most cost-effective ways to ship cars.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every week to Hawaii. Get a free auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250.
Why Choose Us to Ship Car From San Diego to Honolulu?
At AutoStar Transport Express, we ensure that your vehicle reaches its destination safely. We have a high client satisfaction rating for a reason. Here are a few more reasons why our clients choose us:
- Top-Rated car shipping: We are licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and have 3,000+ 5-star positive car shipping reviews from satisfied customers on 6 Major review platforms for San Diego to Hawaii car transport.
- Dealer-preferred company: We have been shipping cars from San Diego to Hawaii for over 15 years. With outstanding car shipping services, AutoStar Transport Express is the choice of several major auto brands across the country.
- Personalized Support: It’s all about one word! You’ll get a dedicated shipping advisor who will keep you updated throughout your transport process.
- Full insurance coverage for every route: All transports come with full insurance to ensure your vehicle is covered from pickup to delivery. Our network of carriers is vetted and insured. Our nationwide network of carriers offers services for every route.
- No Down Payment: There is no upfront payment required. You won’t be charged anything until a carrier has been assigned. Take advantage of our no upfront-fee transport service today!
How does Shipping Cars from San Diego to Hawaii Work?
AutoStar Transport Express makes car shipping from San Diego to Hawaii hassle-free in just 3 simple steps:
- Request a Quote: Get an instant price quote and place your order. Please fill out the quote form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 888-802-8250 to get an accurate quote.
Departure Shipping Ports on Mainland: Long Beach, Oakland, and Seattle
- Vehicle Pick Up: We can pick up your vehicle from anywhere in San Diego and transport it to Hawaii. A tracking update can be requested at any time during transportation.
- Vehicle Delivery: If you live close to the port, you can pick up your car from there and drive it home on your own. Alternatively, we can deliver your car right to your home. With our port-to-door vehicle transport service, your car will safely arrive at its destination.
Destination Ports in Hawaii: Honolulu (Sand Island), Kahului, Nawiliwili, Hilo
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have about shipping a car from San Diego to Hawaii. Call us at 888-802-8250 to get a free & instant quote.
Are You Ready To Ship Your Car From San Diego To Hawaii?
Call our car shipping professionals at 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
Documents For Shipping a Car From San Diego To Hawaii
The rules for shipping a car to Hawaii from San Diego are straightforward. There is no need for additional paperwork. However, if you’re only staying for a short time, you should apply for an out-of-state vehicle permit.
You should register your vehicle within 30 days if you intend to become a permanent resident.
Pro Tip: If you want to register a car in Hawaii, Read this guide on How to register a car in Hawaii to smooth the registration process.
Following is a list of the different types of documents required for shipping a car from San Diego to Hawaii or Hawaii to San Diego.
- Copy of the title, front, and back and the bill of lading
- If your vehicle is leased or financed, you will need a Lien Holder Authorization letter
- Photo ID or a copy of the driver’s license
- Registration plate and state of registration
- A notarized power of attorney letter from the registered owner is required to allow another person to deliver or pick up the vehicle if the owner is absent.
- In the case of a company-claimed vehicle, an original Corporate Resolution letter must accompany the affirmation.
How Much To Ship A Car From San Diego To Hawaii?
The average cost to ship a car from San Diego to Honolulu is $1900.
The cost of shipping a car from Hawaii to San Diego and vice versa depends on multiple factors. An accurate quote is based on a variety of factors, including the distance driven from the pickup location, the vehicle type, the size, and the time of year.
To get a free and instant quote for shipping a car from San Diego to Hawaii, use our online calculator below.
What Vehicles Do We Ship from San Diego to Hawaii?
Our team is experienced in shipping cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, military vehicles, heavy machinery, trailers inoperable vehicles, and more from San Diego to Hawaii.
How long Does it take to Ship Car from Hawaii to San Diego and vice versa?
San Diego and Hawaii are more than 2,500 miles apart. It takes a long time to ship vehicles between two ports across an ocean. It takes between 7 and 19 days to cover that distance.
AutoStar Transport Express can ship a car from San Diego to Hawaii quickly, safely, and hassle-free. Our Hawaii car transport services are convenient and straightforward.
You can reach our shipping advisors through Live Chat or by calling 888-802-8250 to find out the actual car shipping times and costs
Why you Must Visit Hawaii
- A tropical vibe: A trip to Hawaii means fun towns, friendly people, and a spirit of aloha throughout.
- Stunning weather: Hawaii’s climate is another reason why the different islands make for such good vacation spots.
- Delicious Hawaiian food: Hawaiian food is gonna be one of the main reasons to visit Hawaii if you’re a foodie!
- Beaches everywhere: Hawaii is well known for its incredible beaches, of course. It doesn’t matter which Hawaiian island you visit, you’ll enjoy the tropical spots of paradise they offer.
- Endless fun island activities: Islands are filled with fun activities. There’s something for everyone here.
- Adventurous road trips: If you enjoy road trips, Hawaii is the place for you! No matter what kind of trip you’re planning. Having a tent would allow you to camp in different spots each night while roaming Hawaii.
- Diverse and beautiful hikes: As always, Hawaii has amazing hikes to offer! Each island offers a variety of hikes, suitable for all levels of fitness.
Amazing Hawaiian wildlife: Hawaii is the place to be if you enjoy spotting wild animals in their natural habitats. All kinds of cool animals, including monk seals and a variety of fish, can be spotted there.
San Diego to Hawaii Car Shipping Reviews
How can I pay for San Diego to Hawaii car shipping?
Zelle is the most common payment method, with daily limits, and everything has to be prepaid before the vehicle can be released. You can also pay with a credit/debit card, ACH direct deposit, wire transfer, or PayPal.
Is it possible to track my vehicle online?
We provide vehicle tracking services. It will allow you to track the status of your shipment. All of this is part of our personalized customer service. We can track your car shipping if you provide us with your tracking number, name, email address, telephone number, and zip code.
How much to ship car from San Diego to Honolulu?
When shipping a car from San Diego to Hawaii, many factors need to be considered. Your car shipping cost depends on the size and weight of the vehicle, the distance it must travel, and the service you choose.
To get a free and accurate car shipping quote, contact AutoStar Transport Express at 888-802-8250.
Can I ship my household goods to Hawaii in my car?
Shipping a car from San Diego to Hawaii has very strict rules, and all personal items must be removed except for two properly strapped baby seats.
Can I transport my inoperable vehicle to Hawaii?
Yes, you need to specify this before booking! AutoStar Transport Express has a decade of experience shipping non-running or inoperable vehicles to Hawaii.
Apart from cars, trucks, and SUVs, what else can you ship to Hawaii?
We offer more than just shipping cars, trucks, and SUVs. Additionally, we ship motorcycles, limousines, recreational vehicles, oversized vehicles, machinery, and heavy equipment. If you have questions about auto transport, please contact one of our shipping agents.
Our Successful San Diego to Hawaii Car Transport Reviews
Here is what our San Diego to Hawaii car shipping service is said to be like.
Want To Know More?
Are you interested in learning more about shipping your vehicle from San Diego to Hawaii? Feel free to call us at 888-802-8250, or fill out our quote request form.
Valuable Resources About Hawaii Car Shipping
- Best Places to live in Hawaii
- Buying a Car in Hawaii
- How long does Hawaii car shipping take?
- How much does it cost to ship a car to Hawaii?
- How to register a car in Hawaii
- Inter-Island Car Shipping Hawaii
- Is it Expensive to Live in Hawaii?
- Rules for shipping a car to Hawaii
- The cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii
Need to find the best route to get your car to or from Hawaii? Our car shipping from Hawaii to mainland page has got you covered with all available routes,While our San Diego auto transport page offers a wide range of options for car shipping in San Diego, ensuring that your vehicle is delivered safely and securely to its destination.