Effortlessly Ship Your Vehicle to Pohnpei
When it comes to shipping your vehicle to Pohnpei, you’ve come to the right place. With AutoStar Transport Express, you’ll be able to ship your vehicle safely, conveniently, and efficiently. Our network of more than 20,000 carriers at our company provides everything you need, from a free Pohnpei auto shipping quote to a comprehensive shipping management system, personalized support, and bilingual full-service logistics. In just one click, you will receive an instant quote for Pohnpei auto transport.
Let us take care of all the hard work so you don’t have to. Shipping a car to Micronesia from the USA has never been easier.
Pohnpei Auto Shipping: Why Choose Us?
AutoStar Transport Express takes extra precautions and measures to ensure that your shipment arrives safely and on time. From departure to delivery of your vehicle, we are with you. Some of our qualities and positive points are:
- A 16-year history of car shipping is backed by more than 3,500 5-star reviews on Transport Reviews and the Better Business Bureau. We’re bonded and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Personalized, accurate vehicle tracking updates will be provided at every step of the process by our team of professional car shippers.
- There is no upfront payment for auto-shipping. You’re charged after the carrier dispatches your order.
- We offer competitive rates for car shipping. We don’t charge any hidden fees or charges for vehicle shipping.
- Our custom auto transport services are tailored to meet the needs of each customer, according to their budget and requirements.
Some Facts about Pohnpei
One of the four states of Micronesia, Pohnpei is an island in the Senyavin Islands of the Caroline Islands group that is part of the larger Caroline Islands group. It is also the capital of the Federated States of Micronesia. With an area of 334 kilometers, Pohnpei Island, the largest of the FSM islands, is the most populous, with 36,832 people, and has the most developed infrastructure.
The island of Pohnpei is located in the North-Western Pacific Ocean, 7 degrees north of the equator, 1690 kilometers south of Guam, and 5214 kilometers southwest of Honolulu. One of the four states of the Federated States of Micronesia, it has lush rainforests, picturesque beaches, and traditional villages. The island’s economy is mostly based on agriculture and fishing, with some tourism. From shallow coral reefs to deep shipwrecks, the island has a number of dive sites to offer a wide range of experiences.
Option for Pohnpei Auto Shipping
The following two options are available for shipping a car from or to Pohnpei:
RORO (Roll-on/Roll-off) Shipment
RORO is one of the quickest and easiest ways to ship vehicles. RoRo is the ideal option if your vehicle is simply too large to fit inside a container. To make sure the car doesn’t move during transport, it is strapped to the deck once it is loaded.
Containers are the safest way to ship high-end cars. Cranes unload the containers at their destination.
- Shared Container Service: The vehicles are loaded into enclosed containers with many other vehicles, which adds to shipping costs. Because the container must be full before shipping, it can take a few weeks for your car to reach Long Beach.
- Full Container Load: Full container shipping to Long Beach will allow you to ship your vehicle in a 20-foot container that will contain only your vehicle. You will also benefit from a faster and safer shipping process.
Which types of vehicles do we ship?
AutoStar Transport Express offers a wide range of services for shipping all kinds of vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, heavy machinery, trailers, and inoperable vehicles, as well as world-class customer service.
Document Checklist For Pohnpei Auto Shipping
The vehicle import process in Pohnpei is no different from that in most countries. Before shipping your vehicle, you need to consider some of the most pertinent questions, such as:
- Identification of the consignee
- Current title and registration
- Vehicle ownership information
- Year, make, model, VIN, and license plate number of the vehicle
- A bill of sale (if purchased within 90 days of purchase)
- Duty taxes are charged on imported vehicles at a rate of 2.5%
- Notarized letters of authorization from any non-present party listed on the Title (lien holder or spouse, etc)
How to Prepare a Vehicle?
When shipping your car, there are several factors to consider, some of which may result in a huge penalty or your car being returned. We have compiled a vehicle transport preparation checklist for your convenience so that you can avoid delays and increased transportation costs.
- Vehicles with Propane tanks must be delivered with empty tanks and should be marked “gas-free from authorized dealer.”
- It is not possible to ship a fire extinguisher attached to an automobile.
- The vehicle must be clean to be accepted for a quick inspection.
- Your vehicle’s anti-theft devices should be deactivated.
- Make sure all personal belongings and removable items that are not fixed with the vehicle have been removed.
- Batteries for electric vehicles must be between 45% and 50% charged.
- All vehicles should have no more than one-fourth (1/4) full fuel tank
- Check all fluid levels, including brake, battery, transmission, and antifreeze.
Our Successful Pohnpei Auto Shipping Reviews