No matter if you are moving to Phoenix or Tucson for a job or finally going to the Grand Canyon with your family, having your own car can make the trip more enjoyable.
The best way to get the job done is by trusting the auto shipping experts to ship your car from northwest to Arizona. You can rely on AutoStar Transport Express to provide you with affordable car transport services from any part of the Northwest to Arizona.
Having 14+ years of experience in Arizona auto transport service, we are considered one of the leading auto transport providers in Arizona and the Northwest. And, to give you a better idea, just in one month alone, our company moves thousands of vehicles from Northwest states to Arizona. You can rely on our insured and licensed drivers to take care of your vehicle and request tracking updates to keep you updated.
Get a Northwest to Arizona quotation or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience is personalized and as easy as possible for you.
Why People Choose Us for North West to Arizona Car Transport?
We offer convenient and economical car shipping services. This is why AutoStar Transport Express has become one of the nation’s leading car transport companies.
- Top Rated and licensed: We are licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have received more than 1,000 5-star reviews from satisfied customers on the Northwest to Arizona auto transport.
- Make Moving Easier: The company puts its customers first. Because of that, we strive to provide you with the best auto relocation service possible. Your vehicle is protected with insurance while in transit whether you choose an open or enclosed auto transport.
- Personalized Customer Service: Every step of the way, we will provide you with an accurate, personalized update. If you need assistance, please let us know. Call us now at 888-802-8250
- High compliance standards: We carefully screen our carriers to ensure they’re highly rated, fully insured, and ready to assist you. Our goal is to make your experience as hassle-free as possible.
Northwest to Arizona Car Shipping Testimonial
I was very pleased with the overall experience with Autostar. They were responsive, kept me up to date with a reasonable price. At pick up they arrived about an hour earlier than expected, but called when getting close. They loaded quickly after an inspection of the cars condition an was on the way. Trip was from Seattle area to Phoenix area and estimated delivery Washington 5-6 days door to door. They actually arrived in 4 days and called to assure early delivery was OK. Car arrived without issues and would use again. Simon
The 10 Best Arizona Snowbird Destinations In 2022
- Snow Bowl
- Arizona Nordic Village, Flagstaff
- Mormon Lake Lodge
- The White Mountains
- Grand Canyon
- Summer Haven
Cost to Ship a Car from Northwest to Arizona
Several factors come into play when estimating the cost of transporting a car from the Northwest to Arizona. The most common factors include the distance from the pick-up point, the type and size of the vehicle, the time of the year, the terrain, and many more.
If you want to know the exact estimate for shipping a car from Northwest to Arizona, you can use our online car shipping calculator to get a free and instant quote.
See Also: How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car
Shipping a Car to Arizona
An important part of the procedure that our Arizona auto shipping experts perform is the inspection upon arrival at the destination in Arizona. They record the current condition of your vehicle at the moment of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up. All you need to do is sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Required Documents and tips to Ship a Car from Northwest to Arizona
- You or a representative of your choice will be given a duplicate of a Bill of Lading at both pickup and drop-off. This isn’t just a receipt! It is likewise a thorough inspection report of your vehicle.
- Inspections are a basic part of the shipping process. Before setting your vehicle on a car carrier’s truck, previous damage or concerns should be addressed by the driver.
- TIP: Always check that the Bill of Lading confirms the details correctly. If your vehicle gets harmed during shipment from Northwest to Arizona but the pick-up inspection wasn’t thoroughly conducted, there could be risk concerns and unnecessary pressure for everybody included.
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to Arizona From NorthWest
Our team is specialized in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, military vehicles, Heavy Machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles.
What is the best time to ship a car from Northwest to Arizona?
The start and end of the “snowbird season” are the busiest auto shipping times of the year on the northwest.
The season starts when the climate begins getting cooler in the Northwest, generally around the starting to the middle of October, and finishes around late March/early April when snowbirds leave Arizona to move back to the Northwest.
If you need to avoid the rush and premium rates, the best and ideal time to transport your car from Northwest to Arizona is in September.
If you are a snowbird follow this simple article that includes some important things to do before vacation.
People and Businesses We Normally Serve for
People have to ship their vehicles to Arizona for various types of reasons including:
- Corporate Relocation to Arizona
- Military & Armed forces to move their vehicles and heavy equipment to Arizona.
- Classic Car Sales and renovations
- Vacations and seasonal relocations
- Needing a Car at Arizona College or University.
- Buy or Sell Online Cars
Buying a vehicle online is not as easygoing as we would like it to be; there’s a lot of investigation and confirmation that is needed to make the right purchase, especially when working with questionable companies. Let AutoStar Transport Express deal with the shipping needs to get your vehicle easily from Northwest to Arizona.
We have a huge network of auto carriers for all of your specific needs. Choose an enclosed trailer for vehicles that need special handling and TLC, or choose an open car transport that’s reliable, safe, and affordable for anyone.
How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Transport
Trusting a shipping company with such a valuable asset may be troublesome. And since a car is an expensive investment, you need to make sure it is insured and that you prepare your vehicle according to the guidelines that you’re given. That’s why we go to great lengths to ensure your satisfaction.
There’s a quote that couldn’t be truer when it comes to preparing your vehicle before the carrier arrives; “be ready so you don’t have to get ready”. These tips will assist you in preparing your vehicle for shipping:
- Vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel, but not more than that if they are going to a port.
- Make sure your vehicle is clean both inside and out, and take a picture of it.
- In some cases, except for factory hardware, no personal belongings will be accepted.
- Radiator, battery, and tires should be checked.
- Address engine and mechanical problems.
- Make sure your alarm and anti-theft devices are turned off.
- Remove and secure loose parts of the vehicle.
- Ensure that the keys are available.
Here is the complete guide to preparing your vehicle for shipping purposes.
Ready to Ship a Car from Northwest to Arizona From Your Doorstep
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in the Northwest.
Before your car is picked up for shipping to Arizona, it will be carefully inspected to record the current condition of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Top Car Shipping Routes From North West to Arizona
- Oregon to Arizona
- Washington to Arizona
- Idaho to Arizona
- Montana to Arizona
- Wyoming to Arizona
Want To Know More?
Find out more about the northwest to Arizona auto shipping today by calling 888-802-8250 or requesting a free quote.