Check out our NY to Hawaii Car Shipping Ratings
When you need to ship a car from New York to Hawaii, AutoStar Transport Express is the most reliable and safest option. We can simplify your relocation when shipping from New York to Hawaii because we offer multiple sailings every week, and have an advanced network of transporters nationwide.
We provide our customers with industry-leading service and we go to great lengths to ensure that each and every customer has a positive auto shipping experience.
Get a quote for New York to Hawaii auto shipping or call 888-802-8250. Your auto transport experience will be hassle-free and easy with us.
Where do we ship vehicles in Hawaii?
Every city in Hawaii is a major auto shipping delivery hub for AutoStar Transport Express. Major cities include Honolulu, Hilo, Pearl City, Kailua, East Honolulu, Kaneohe, and Kailua.
Why Choose Us to Ship Your Vehicle to Hawaii?
Providing hassle-free, cost-effective Hawaii car transport services has earned us a reputation for excellence.
- Top Rated and licensed: We have 3000+ 5-star reviews from satisfied customers on 6+ review platforms for New York to Hawaii car shipping. We are licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- A company preferred by dealerships: We have been shipping cars from New York to Hawaii for over 15 years. A number of major auto brands across the country rely on AutoStar Transport Express for their car shipping needs.
- Nothing Down, $0: There are no upfront payments. There will be no charge for your transport until a carrier is assigned. Get your transport booked today with no upfront payment!
- Real-time vehicle tracking: A real-time update keeps you informed about your vehicle’s status.
- Competitive pricing: The most competitive rates for shipping a car from New York to Hawaii. It is our goal to offer great prices, the quickest routes, and the possibility of tracking your car.
- World-class carriers: To ensure that your vehicle is handled and transported with care, we only work with highly reputable carriers.
How to Ship Car From NY to Hawaii
You can ship a car from New York to Hawaii using AutoStar Transport Express in 3 simple steps:
- Receive a free quote and book an order- Send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 888-802-8250 to request a quote.
- The vehicle picks up – Your car will be picked up and on its way to the destination. Cars are usually moved using an open carrier. Vehicles like Bentleys, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis are normally shipped using enclosed carriers. We can provide tracking updates at any time during transportation.
- Receive your vehicle – As soon as the car reaches the Hawaii port and has cleared customs and inspection, you will need to pick it up. You can trust our door-to-door vehicle transport service to deliver your car safely.For any questions regarding shipping a car from New York to Hawaii, please contact our customer service department. Call us at 888-802-8250 for a free, no-obligation quote.
Required Documents to Ship Car From NY to Hawaii
The rules for shipping a car to Hawaii from New York are straightforward. There is no need for extra paperwork.
If you’re not staying for an extended period, you should apply for an out-of-state vehicle permit.
You must register your vehicle within 30 days if you intend to become a permanent resident on one of the islands.
Read Later: How to register a car in Hawaii
Below is a list of documents required for shipping a car from New York to Hawaii
- Car title, front, back, and copy of bill of lading
- If your vehicle is leased or financed, you will need a Lien Holder Authorization letter to ship it to Hawaii
- Photo ID or driver’s license
- Registration plate and state of origin
- A notarized power of attorney letter from the registered owner is required if the owner is absent.
- In the case of a company-claimed automobile, a corporate resolution letter approving the shipment must accompany the affirmation.
How Much To Ship Car From NY to Hawaii?
The cost of shipping a car from New York to Hawaii depends on multiple factors. An accurate quote depends on numerous factors, including the time of year, season, terrain, and how many miles are driven from the pick-up location.
New York to Hawaii Sample Car Shipping Rated & Times
|Estimated Time In Transit
|Albany, New York
|NYC, New York
|Long Island, New York
|Albany, New York
|NYC, New York
|Long Island, New York
Prices and timings are estimates. Shipping rates can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
To get a free and accurate estimate for shipping a car from New York to Hawaii, use our online shipping calculator below.
Read also: What is the cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii?
What Vehicles Do We Ship from New York to Hawaii?
We specialize in shipping all types of vehicles from New York to Hawaii, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, military vehicles, heavy machinery, trailers, and even inoperable vehicles.
What Is the Cheapest Way to Ship from New York to Hawaii?
Shipping your car with an open carrier is the most cost-effective method of auto transport. This method, however, cannot guarantee the safety of the car during transit.
An enclosed shipping method is safer because the car will be transported in an enclosed container. Although it is very safe, it is very expensive and might not be considered by many people.
Pro Tip: Find out some cheap car shipping methods in our guide on what is the cheapest way to ship a car to hawaii.
Years of experience
Vehicle moves a year
Coverage across country
Carriers for auto delivery
How do I Prepare my Car for Shipment?
When you are satisfied to ship your car with AutoStar Transport Express, you should prepare it for pickup so as not to delay the process. We have compiled a few tips for you.
- Secure removable parts: Remove all removable components, such as performance or ornamental items, additional antennas or speakers, detachable car stereos, GPS units, bike racks, and luggage racks.
- Empty your vehicle: Except for infant seats (if installed), do not leave any personal items inside the vehicle. You can also leave jumper cables, floor mats, a jack, and a spare tire.
- Turn off alarms: Your car’s alarm shouldn’t surprise the driver, and you won’t need to use your passes and toll tags while it’s being transported.
- Run down the gas tank: Do not fill your car’s tank more than 14 percent. It is classified as a hazardous material by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Clean your car’s interior and exterior: Be sure to thoroughly clean your car inside and out before shipping it to Hawaii. It will assist with conducting a proper vehicle inspection during loading and unloading.
- Vehicle condition: Ensure the vehicle is running/operating well since we will need to drive it to the storage area of the RORO ship or transport vessel. In other words, it must have fully functional brakes, no leaking fluids, intact windows, fully inflated tires, and the ability to be closed completely.
- Photograph your car: Photographs are taken so that you can compare your vehicle’s condition before delivery.
- Perform some basic maintenance: Ensure that the fluid levels, tires, and battery are working properly.
Here is the complete guide to preparing your vehicle for shipping purposes.
Useful Resources About Hawaii Car Shipping
- Best Places to live in Hawaii
- Buying a Car in Hawaii
- How long does Hawaii car shipping take?
- How much does it cost to ship a car to Hawaii?
- How to register a car in Hawaii
- Inter-Island Car Shipping Hawaii
- Is it Expensive to Live in Hawaii?
- Rules for shipping a car to Hawaii
- The cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii
New York to Hawaii Car Shipping FAQs
How can I make a payment?
Payments are typically made through Zelle and there are daily limits; everything has to be prepaid before the vehicle will be released. You can also pay by credit card/debit card, ACH direct deposit, wire transfer (ACH), or PayPal.
Is it expensive to ship a car from New York to Hawaii?
The cost of shipping a car from New York to Hawaii varies depending on the type of car and its shipping timeframe. Use our online quote calculator to get an accurate New York to Hawaii auto shipping quote.
How can I track my New York to Hawaii auto transport?
When you request car tracking, we will contact your driver directly and then inform you by email or phone. We will be glad to provide you with an update on vehicle delivery or transportation.
Can I ship my personal items and household goods in a car to Hawaii?
The rules for shipping a car to Hawaii are pretty strict and you must remove all personal belongings. Apart from two car seats properly fastened to the back seat.
Can I transport my inoperable vehicle to Hawaii?
Yes, you must specify this before booking! With a decade of experience shipping non-running or inoperable vehicles, AutoStar Transport Express can transport any type of non-running vehicle.
Have more questions? We’ve answered some of the most frequently asked questions about New York to Hawaii car shipping.
Our Successful Hawaii Car Transport Reviews
Here is what our Hawaii car shipping service is said to be like.
New York to Hawaii Car Shipping
To discover our top shipping routes to and from New York, visit our dedicated page on car shipping NY. And for more information on our most popular routes to and from Hawaii, head over to our main page on Hawaii car transport.