Experts in Car Shipping from New Jersey to Puerto Rico
AutoStar Transport Express is the most affordable and reliable choice when it comes to shipping a vehicle from New Jersey to Puerto Rico.
If you’re looking for a simplified experience to ship from New Jersey to Puerto Rico, we can help make it a straightforward process for your relocation and reduce your costs through our advanced network of transporters nationwide.
Additionally, we go to great lengths to ensure that every customer has an excellent auto-shipping experience.
The truth is that the paperwork required for shipping your vehicle from Puerto Rico to the mainland or vice versa can be quite complicated. Instead, we can assist you in this regard; we can even pick up your vehicle anywhere on the island and deliver it to the port for a fee.
You can start by finding an instant Puerto Rico shipping quote using the calculator below, or call 888-802-8250 to speak with an experienced vehicle shipping coordinator. It is our pleasure to provide our customers with industry-leading service because we strive to make every client experience a positive one.
New Jersey To Puerto Rico Auto-Shipping Reviews
The process was quick, easy and safe. The personell is very friendly and they make sure you understand everything. I really appreciated the help and the service provided. Luis
We Specialize In New Jersey To Puerto Rico Car Shipping
- 5-Star Rated Shipping: We are a 5-star BBB Rated car shipping company that is licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have over 3,500 5-star reviews from satisfied customers. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Our mission is to ensure a positive car shipping experience for each and every customer.
- Personalized Customer Service: In addition to assisting you with the Puerto Rico vehicle transport paperwork, we provide regular tracking updates and in-person support at 888-802-8250.
- Safety First: Rather than being sorry, we believe in being safe. We only work with carriers and auto transport companies that are fully insured. Choosing AutoStar Transport Express assures you that your vehicle will be in good hands during transit.
- A Team of Reliable and Experienced Professionals: We have a network of highly-trained professionals who work around the clock to ensure that every shipment is handled correctly from start to finish.
- Vehicle tracking updates: We keep you informed throughout the delivery process. You can track your vehicle using your car shipping booking number.
Ready to Ship a Car to Puerto Rico From New Jersey with AutoStar Transport Express?
How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Car To Puerto Rico From New Jersey
The average cost of shipping a car from New Jersey to Puerto Rico is $1,985.00. It is, however, an estimated figure based on a small sedan. Prices vary depending on the season, market fluctuations, and maritime rates.
You can find more information about the cost of shipping a car on our pricing page. Click here to use our online calculator for a free estimate on Puerto Rico car shipping. Fair pricing, accurate quotes, and detailed communication are all part of our service.
Related Article: How Much Do Auto Shippers charge to Transport a Car to Puerto Rico
Ship a Car From Your Door In New Jersey
Direct service from any location in New Jersey, residential or commercial.
Our expert team will carefully inspect your car and load it into the car carrier at the time of pickup. We can deliver your vehicle from anywhere in New Jersey to our ports, then connect it to our weekly maritime transport to ship the car from New Jersey to Puerto Rico.
Upon arrival at the port in Jacksonville, FL, a shipping agent will conduct a second inspection to note the current condition of your vehicle. Using our door-to-door car shipping service, you can ship your auto from any location in New Jersey to any location in Puerto Rico.
Among the areas we service in New Jersey are Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Toms River, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Cherry Hill, and all the surrounding areas
Ship a Car To The Port In Puerto Rico
We deliver anywhere in Puerto Rico
When you arrive at the San Juan port in Puerto Rico, a shipping agent will inspect your vehicle to note the condition of the vehicle at the time of unloading. Once the vehicle has been inspected, you will receive a notification that the vehicle is ready, at which point you can pick up the vehicle and sign the inspection report.
Is shipping a car from New Jersey to Puerto Rico easy?
Moving a car from New Jersey to another Island is never easy. However, hiring a car shipping professional to ship your car to Puerto Rico can ease some of the stress.
Your car must meet all rules and regulations to be approved by Customs. Due to the fact that import policies change frequently, we encourage you to contact the Embassy of Puerto Rico. In fact, consider booking your car’s shipping service several months in advance to allow yourself time to prepare.
Import approval proof is to be given to Customs.
- A copy of the Title
- A copy of the Photo ID
- The Maritime Booking Confirmation (provided by AutoStar Transport Express)
- Release letter from Hacienda after the taxes have been paid
Getting a vehicle into the country legally is important and, therefore, submitting all the necessary documents before you can ship a car from New Jersey to Puerto Rico. Upon receiving all proof, the shipment will be approved.
Are You Ready to Ship a Car to Puerto Rico from New Jersey?
- How to Get Puerto Rican License Plates For Your Vehicle
- How to Ship a Car to Puerto Rico Using Professional Auto Transporters
- Can I Take My Leased Car To Puerto Rico?
- How to Register a Car in Puerto Rico
- How Much Do Auto Shippers charge to Transport a Car to Puerto Rico?
- Is There A Tax When I Ship My Car To Puerto Rico?
New Jersey to Puerto Rico Car Shipping FAQs
How can I make a payment?
Generally, the most common payment form is Zelle and it has daily limits, so everything has to be prepaid in order for the vehicle to be released.
Can AutoStar Transport Express help to do registration paperwork in PR?
AutoStar Transport Express works with a PR agent (Wilder Cruz) who provides assistance with any type of documentation on the island. He also provides towing services and can pick up and drop off vehicles anywhere on the island.
Taxes in Puerto Rico (PR): How much are they?
We do not have access to government charges, which is why AutoStar Transport Express does not provide a price that includes taxes. Hacienda’s website allows customers to get an estimated price.
What type of vehicle do we ship to Puerto Rico?
Our company specializes in shipping all kinds of vehicles, including sedans, SUVs, pickup trucks, vans, oversized vehicles, antiques, classic cars, motorcycles, construction vehicles, and even inoperable cars. Contact us to find out more about shipping your vehicle.
Can we put items in the vehicles?
No, the port is very strict when it comes to shipping anything inside the vehicle. You are not allowed to ship anything inside the vehicle, except for a spare tire.
Can I track my car during shipping?
Yes, of course. Real-time tracking is available. Upon scheduling your shipment, you will receive a unique order number that you can use to track the status of your shipment online.
When should I schedule my transport?
The earlier you schedule your shipment, the more likely we will be able to meet your time requirements. Try to schedule your transport at least 2-3 weeks in advance for the best results.
Have more questions? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about New Jersey to Puerto Rico car shipping to provide more information and tips.
Our Successful New Jersey to Puerto Rico Car Transport Reviews
Here is what our New Jersey to Puerto Rico auto shipping service is said to be like.