Known for its snow sports, New Hampshire is a popular tourist destination for people looking for some action. From snowboarding to skiing, the powdery white slopes attract folks from all over the nation.
You can check out different ski resorts until you find the one that best suits your skiing style, but you’ll need a car and New Hampshire auto transport to help you get yours to its destination.
AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB rated, safest, reliable, and pocket-friendly New Hampshire car hauling service to go with. You can save your money, time while experiencing the step-by-step car shipping updates using our New Hampshire (NH) car shipping service.
Our drivers, who are licensed and insured, treat your order with care. You’re always in the loop with our tracking notifications.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to New Hampshire. Get a New Hampshire auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience personalized and easy for you.
Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary car haulers to ship your car to or from New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire car shipping tracking updates and in-person support on 888-802-8250
- Nationwide Door-to-Door Auto Transport
- 200+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for New Hampshire vehicle transportation.
- 16+ Years of experience in New Hampshire car shipping
- Our experienced customer representative helps you to make your New Hampshire car shipping hassle-free.
- The most competitive car shipping rates in the Industry for New Hampshire vehicle transport.
- Weekly auto transportation schedules to and from New Hampshire mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart and deliver.
Find out Real New Hampshire Auto Transport Testimonials
Vehicle was picked up a little late due to the weather, however it was transported and received by my son with no damage. I would recommend this company. Perry A. Albright
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from New Hampshire
Our New Hampshire car shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, armed forces equipment, heavy construction machinery, trailers, and especially snowmobile auto transport. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
Average Cost to Ship a Car to New Hampshire
Many factors come into play when making an estimation of the cost to ship a car to New Hampshire. These include the distance, the vehicle’s size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered.
New Hampshire Sample Car Shipping Rates for
- Shipping a car from Florida to New Hampshire= $931
- Shipping a car from New York to New Hampshire= $746
- Shipping a car from California to New Hampshire= $1213
The above prices are estimates based on a sedan car with an open-car transport service. Rates can vary depending on the season, type of vehicle and the latest fuel prices.
If you want to know the exact estimate to ship a car to or from New Hampshire, Use our online quote calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Pro Tips: To learn more about the cost of shipping a car, visit our car shipping cost page.
What are the Options to Ship a Car to or from New Hampshire?
There are two main options to transport your vehicle:
- Driving the vehicle by a professional or non-professional driver.
- Shipping the vehicle by Car Transport Companies New Hampshire
If the distance is larger than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it. Auto transport companies generally use two ways to ship your car to or from New Hampshire.
Enclosed Transport: Your car is transported in a fully enclosed trailer and it is safer and offers more protection for your car.
Open Transport: A safe, lesser-known, and more cost-effective option to enclosed shipping is open auto transport.
Want a better, more appropriate, and cheaper way to ship your car? Well, this simple guide will help you with that.
Shipping a Car From New Hampshire
Upon pickup from New Hampshire, your car will be carefully inspected to record its current condition, and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Major Areas Where We Serve
These are the most popular areas of New Hampshire where our car shipping services are being offered: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Dover, Rochester, Keene, Portsmouth, Derry, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to New Hampshire
A state in New England, New Hampshire is known for its charming towns, mountainous terrain, and moose. The White Mountains are home to the northeast’s highest peak and part of the Appalachian Trail.
Our New Hampshire car shipping experts will do the inspection upon arrival at its destination in New Hampshire to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Ship Your Vehicle Anywhere in New Hampshire Stress-Free, Get a Quote Now
Documents Required to Ship a Car to or from New Hampshire
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents.
You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery.
It is important that your driver’s license is valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured.
Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military and Heavy Construction Equipments
We offer special discounts to military personnel who ship a car to or from New Hampshire as well as for the large organization on transportation of Heavy Machinery and Construction Equipments that choose our services.
Things to Consider Before Ship a Car to New Hampshire
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
- No personal belongings will be accepted with the exception of factory hardware.
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
Here is a detailed guide on some useful tips to prepare your car before shipping to New Hampshire.
Here are a few ways To locate our car shipping services in New Hampshire
- Car Shipping New Hampshire
- Auto Shipping New Hampshire
- Car Transport New Hampshire
- Auto Transport in New Hampshire
- Auto Transport Manchester
- Car Haulers New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Auto Transport
- New Hampshire car shipping
- Shipping to New Hampshire
- Car Shipping Manchester
- Car Shipping Manchester NH
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest States to new Hampshire