The state of Minnesota, a Land of 10,000 Lakes, is the 12th largest and the 22nd most populous state in the US. In contrast with its chilly climate, Minnesota is also known for its comfort food, the beauty of its surroundings, the opportunity to thrive, and its lovely people.
It’s definitely a place to visit in a car, so you can see everything at your own pace. So if you need to ship a car to or from Minnesota, you need Minnesota auto shipping experts you can rely on. AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB-rated, safest, reliable, and pocket-friendly car shipping service to go with.
You can save your money, time while experiencing the step-by-step car shipping updates using our Minnesota(MN) car shipping service.
Our drivers, who are licensed and insured, treat your order with care. You’re always in the loop with our tracking notifications.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to Minnesota. Get a Minnesota auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience personalized and easy for you.
Every customer is important to us; Here is why we are one the best car hauling companies to ship your car to or from Minnesota.
- 16+ Years of experience in Minnesota car shipping
- Nationwide door-to-door Service
- Our Minnesota auto shipping experts Offer final inspection
- Minnesota car shipping tracking updates and in-person support on 888-802-8250
- The most competitive car shipping rates in the Industry for Minnesota vehicle transport.
- 200+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for Minnesota vehicle transportation.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you to make your Minnesota car shipping hassle-free.
- Weekly auto transportation schedules to and from Minnesota mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart and deliver.
- No Up-Front Deposit Require on Minnesota auto transport
Find out Real Minnesota Auto Transport Testimonials
This was my first Auto transport. I was really scared and hesitant choosing a company. Dimitri really helped me and answered a lot of questions. I felt comfortable knowing that their reputation is what is needed to keep the business going. It was nothing but a good time and my car was delivered sooner than I had expected. Chris Cameron
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from Minnesota
Our Minnesota car shipping experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
Average Cost to Ship a Car to Minnesota
Many factors come into play when making an estimation of the cost to ship a car to Minnesota. These include the distance, the vehicle’s size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered.
If you want to know the exact estimate to ship a car to or from Minnesota, Use our online quote calculator to get a free and instant quote.
What are the Options to Ship a Car to or from Minnesota?
There are two main options to transport your vehicle:
- Driving the vehicle by a professional or non-professional driver.
- Shipping the vehicle by Minnesota Car Transport Companies
If the distance is larger than 300 miles, we recommend shipping the vehicle instead of driving it. Auto transport companies generally use two ways to ship your car to or from Minnesota.
Enclosed Transport: Your car is transported in a fully enclosed trailer and it is safer and offers more protection for your car.
Open Transport: A safe, lesser-known, and more cost-effective option for enclosed shipping is open auto transport.
Want a better, more appropriate, and cheaper way to ship your car? Well, this simple guide will help you with that.
Shipping a Car From Minnesota
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in Minnesota.
Before your car is picked up for shipping from Minnesota it will be carefully inspected to record the current condition of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Where We Serve
These are the most popular areas of Minnesota where our car hauling services are being offered: Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Duluth, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, St. Cloud, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to Minnesota
Minnesota’s high quality of life, and the availability of resources, draw thousands of people every year. The state is one of the wealthiest states in the U.S.
Our Minnesota car shipping experts will do the inspection upon arrival at its destination in Minnesota to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Ship Your Vehicle Anywhere in Minnesota Stress-Free, Get a Quote Now
Documents Required to Ship a Car to or from Minnesota
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents.
You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery.
It is important that your driver’s license is valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured.
Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military and Heavy Construction equipment
We offer special discounts to military personnel who ship a car to or from Minnesota as well as for the large organization on transportation of Heavy Machinery and Construction Equipments that choose our services.
Things to Consider Before Ship a Car to Minnesota
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- All vehicles may have one fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
- No personal belongings will be accepted with the exception of factory hardware.
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
Here is a detailed guide on some useful tips to prepare your car before shipping to Minnesota.
Here are a few ways To locate our car shipping services in Minnesota
- Car Shipping Minnesota
- Auto Shipping Minnesota
- Car Transport Minnesota
- Auto Transport in Minnesota
- Auto Transport Minneapolis
- Car Haulers Minnesota
- Minnesota Auto Transport
- Minnesota car shipping
- Shipping to Minnesota
- Car Shipping Minneapolis
- Car Shipping Minneapolis MN
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest States to Minnesota
- Wisconsin Auto Transport
- Minneapolis Auto Shipping
- South Dakota Car Shipping
- North Dakota Car Shipping
- Iowa Auto Transport