Maryland is referred to as the “Old Line State,” and Baltimore is home to the National Aquarium, which is home to over 20,000 animals from more than 700 different species. One of the longest continuously overwater steel structures in the world is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge in Maryland. Maryland is bounded by West Virginia, Baltimore, Annapolis, Frederick, Pennsylvania, Delaware, the Atlantic Ocean, and Pennsylvania.
Florida has the longest coastline in the entire United States, covering over 1,350 miles along the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. It is known as the “Sunshine State” due to its warm and sunny weather all year long. Georgia, Alabama, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville all border Florida.
We are Experts!
Auto Transport from Maryland to Florida
Every year thousands of people move from Maryland to Florida for job opportunities, an outdoor-oriented lifestyle, and for those looking to save money on housing, groceries, and other expenses.
If you planning for shipping a car from Maryland to Florida,
AutoStar Transport Express is a highly-rated, licensed, and bonded for auto transport from Maryland to Florida. We have made thousands of car deliveries to Orlando, Lakeland, Miami, Ocala, Tallahassee, Venice, Tampa, Petersburg, Jacksonville, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, Tallahassee, and all surrounding areas you need car shipping.
We transport hundreds of cars every week to Florida. Get a Maryland to Florida auto transport quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience, luxurious and personalized.
We ship cars from Maryland to Florida. You can trust us with your Vehicle. Get Your Quote Now!
Why Choose Us?
AutoStar Transport Express has become one of the leading Auto Transport companies as our door-to-door vehicle transport service from Maryland to Florida is hassle-free, and affordable.
- Licensed and Bonded Transportation: In addition to being a licensed and bonded car shipping company, the BBB and Transport Reviews have more than hundreds of 5-star reviews for AutoStar Transport Express on successful auto transport from Maryland to Florida.
- Maximum Protection During Shipping: We are shipping cars from Maryland to Florida in open car carriers or enclosed car carriers. Keeping your vehicle enclosed is the best option as an enclosed carrier prevents it from being exposed to the elements.
- Customized Customer Service: Our specialty is providing excellent customer service and car shipping. You’ll always be kept updated on where the vehicle is, and we’ll do everything in our power to get you the best deal. You can rely on us to find the best way to ship a car across the country. For assistance, you can also contact our dispatch, support, and claims departments.
- Track your Vehicle: Our professional team tracks your vehicle and updates your status regularly throughout the door-to-door car shipping process.
- Best shipping prices: We always offer the best car shipping prices. Find out the most accurate and fairest cost from Maryland to Florida car shipping with our smart online calculator.
How does Car Shipping work?
Shipping a car to Florida is easy with AutoStar Transport Express. Shipping a car from Maryland to Florida involves the following steps
- Request a quote and place your order: Contact us by filling out the quote form, sending an email to [email protected], or calling 888-802-8250. Our team will begin moving your vehicle to Florida once you place your order. We will inform you of the pick-up time, tracking number, and truck driver’s information.
- Vehicle Pick-up: The truck driver will contact you once delivery arrangements have been finalized. At AutoStar Transport Express, we treat every vehicle with the utmost care. We provide tracking updates throughout the transport process.
- Receive the Vehicle: Your vehicle will be shipped directly to your door with our door-to-door car shipping service. In addition to full coverage insurance, we also provide a money-back guarantee. In order to receive your vehicle, you must sign the bill of lading and the final inspection report.
Are you ready to ship your car to Florida?
Contact AutoStar Transport Express or fill out the form below to receive a free and instant car shipping quote.
Where We Serve in Maryland
These are the most popular areas of Maryland where our auto shipping services are being offered: Baltimore, Columbia, Germantown, Silver, Spring, Waldorf, and all surrounding areas.
Where We Serve in Florida
The most popular areas of Florida where we offer our vehicle transport services are Orlando, Lakeland, Miami, Ocala, Venice, Tampa, Petersburg, Jacksonville, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, Tallahassee, and all surrounding areas.
For Whom We Serve for
People usually ship their vehicles to Florida for various types of reasons, including:
- Corporate Relocation
- Military & Armed forces to move their vehicles and heavy equipment
- Classic Car Sales and renovations
- Vacations and seasonal relocations
- Needing a Car at College interstate
- And Many More
Buying a vehicle online, a car that is far away can cause an awful lot of headaches. Let AutoStar Transport Express deal with the shipping needs to get your vehicle easily from Maryland to Florida.
We have a huge network of auto carriers for all of your specific needs. Choose an enclosed trailer for vehicles that need extraordinary special care and TLC, or choose an open car transport that’s reliable, safe, and affordable for anyone.
Vehicles We Transport from Maryland to Florida
At AutoStar Transport Express, we are proud in serving Maryland to connecting areas of Florida, Either you move for your job or for any outdoor activities in the city. All kinds of trucks, cars, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, Army tanks, exotic cars, vintage or classic cars, heavy construction equipment, trailers, and non-operational vehicles, can be shipped quickly and securely by our responsible drivers.
You can get an instant quote for your special car shipping needs by calling us at 888-802-8250.
We ship cars from Maryland to Florida. You can trust us with your Vehicle. Get Your Quote Now!
For more detail about modes of transportation, you can follow this simple guide.
Years of experience
Vehicle moves a year
Coverage across country
Carriers for auto delivery
Vehicle Registration in Florida
When you move to Florida, you should register your vehicle within 10 days after you build up residency, and to do so, you should have valid car insurance. The Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has very severe guidelines for every single new inhabitant, in this way, ensure you get the data you need concerning your vehicle registration. New residents also need to get a Florida driver’s permit within the initial 10 days after moving to the state.
Our Successful Car Shipping Reviews
See what clients have to say about our auto transport services have to say on the top review sites.
Ship Car from Maryland to Florida: FAQ
Can Maryland auto transport be affordable?
You can save money without sacrificing the quality of service by being flexible with shipping times and distance. When shipping a car, the terminal-to-terminal delivery open carrier is the cheapest way to ship a car. The other way to save money is to use standby shipping, which involves waiting for the next available slot.
Can a modified or oversized vehicle be shipped from Maryland to Florida?
Thanks to our advanced network of specialized carriers, we can ship vehicles of any size nationwide.
Can I get a discount?
Yes, we proudly offer a discount to those in the military as well as our returning customers and students. We also offer discounts to customers who use our service of shipping multiple vehicles. You can view the details with just one click for Military Car Shipping. Feel free to contact us if you are looking for additional discounts.
Is my car insured during shipping?
Yes, your vehicle will be covered by the carrier’s cargo insurance. Damages are very rare during transport, but we believe in better safe than sorry. We only work with carriers that are fully insured and reliable. The insurance belongs to a particular carrier company and we keep copies of the policy on file for your protection.
At AutoStar Transport Express, we take protecting your vehicle one step further by working with certificate holders on the insurance of the carriers only. This allows us to assist in expediting the filing of a claim on your behalf.
We recommend inspecting your vehicle prior to loading and after delivery. This will allow us to start your claim as soon as possible.
How can I pay?
The most common form of payment is Zelle, and it has daily limits; everything must be prepaid prior to the release of the vehicle.
How do I prepare my car for shipment?
- Clean your car thoroughly before transport.
- Make sure all loose parts, such as trim or mirrors, are removed or secured.
- Check your vehicle’s operating condition before shipping to prevent any difficulties.
- Gas tanks should be filled only one-quarter full
- Remove valuable gear and accessories from the car before transport. These items include GPS units and audio equipment. This is also the time to take important materials, such as parking passes, out of the car. To avoid unnecessary charges during shipping, grab your toll transponder.
- You’ll need two sets of car keys. Keep the second set as a backup set and give one to the transport company during the hand-off.
- Be sure to take a full set of interior and exterior pictures during the hand-off.
How long does it take to ship a car to Florida from Maryland?
Most vehicles are picked up within a few days of becoming available! Please consult with our staff regarding your specific transportation needs so that they can advise you on what to expect based on your route and vehicle.
Are there any hidden fees?
The quote we provide covers all costs associated with transporting your vehicle to Florida. In addition to pick-up and delivery, your quote includes insurance and taxes.
Need Maryland to Florida Car Shipping Quote?
Send us an email or call 888-802-8250 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to Florida. If you have any questions, we look forward to answering them as soon as possible! Providing our Maryland clients with the best auto transport service at the most affordable rates is our goal.
Our dedicated page on ship car to Florida has all the details on our most frequently traveled shipping routes to and from the state. And don’t forget to visit our main page on car shipping Maryland to discover our top routes to and from Maryland.