What Is Long Distance Towing?
There is a difference between long-distance towing and regular car towing in the sense that regular towing services are typically for people who are stranded in an emergency and need their cars to be picked up or taken home. Regular towing services are not only costly because of convenience, but they do not travel far. Additionally, they tend to tow cars on wheels with a conventional truck that scoops up one side of the vehicle.
Long-distance towing on the other hand is transporting a vehicle over a distance of 100 miles. A long-distance towing service involves shipping a vehicle, either operable or inoperable, from one city or state to another. Long-distance towing involves loading the vehicles on a car carrier. Usually, a car carrier is 25 to 75 feet long and holds up to 10 cars at a time. As well as long-distance towing, we can handle cross-country towing, too.
With our long-distance towing across state lines, we are committed to providing our customers with the best service, fast car shipping, and safe pickup and delivery. Whatever your towing needs are, we are here to make your move as easy as possible. Get a car towing service quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250.
What makes Long Distance Towing the best choice for shipping your car?
Fast, friendly, and reliable service are our hallmarks. Here are some other great reasons to use our long distance towing service:
- Experienced – 14+ years of experience in Long distance towing across state lines.
- Shipping From Industry Experts – We thoroughly screen our carriers to ensure they are highly rated, fully insured, and ready to help you. We will treat your long-distance towing as if it were our own.
- Top-Rated Long Distance Towing Services – 1,000+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for long-distance car towing service. Still, we strive every day to be the best long-distance towing company.
- On-Time Car Towing Service – An important part of being a good car towing company is making sure your vehicle arrives on time. With our vast fleet of carriers, we can tow your vehicle quickly.
- Customer Service Professionals – We give you personalized, accurate updates whenever you wish during the vehicle transport process. We are always happy to assist you if you need help. Call us now at 888-802-8250.
- Real-Time Tracking – Our professional team tracks your vehicle at every step of the car towing process and provides you with personal, accurate status updates.
Our Successful Long Distance Towing Testimonial
I had never used a service like this. We were moving across country in a big Uhaul, with our 2 cats. We just didn’t know how we would handle towing the car on top of this (it’s a good car, but maybe not good enough to drive across country). After looking online, searching different companies, looking at reviews, we chose AutoStar. So happy we did. We left the day before it got picked up and it was no problem to leave the key w/ our neighbor for pick up. They stayed in touch right up until the moment the driver picked it up. The transporter they found for us was equally diligent. Diego was the AutoStar agent that helped me and he was really great with assessing and filling our needs. Patti
How Much to Tow a Car a Long Distance?
When estimating long-distance towing, many factors must be taken into consideration. These include the total distance, the type, and size of the vehicle, as well as the time of year and type of terrain encountered. Our long-distance towing rates are cost-effective relative to traditional short-distance towing services.
For more information about average tow costs, please visit our cost-to-ship page. Use our towing estimate calculator to find out the car towing cost for your vehicle. You can chat online or call 888-802-8250.
Does long-distance tow mean auto transport?
It’s true. In general, long-distance towing is the same as auto transport since most of these vehicles are moving across state lines. This is also known as long-distance towing or long-haul service. Moving your vehicle safely is what we specialize in. Whether it’s down the street or across the country, running or not running, we can help.