Hassle-Free Car Shipping to/from Kentucky
When you need to ship a car to or from Kentucky, you need Kentucky auto shipping experts you can rely on. AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB-rated, safest, most reliable, and pocket-friendly auto transport company to go with.
You can save your money, and time while experiencing the step-by-step car shipping updates using our Kentucky(KY) car shipping service.
Kentucky has long been recognized for the Kentucky Derby, Bourbon production, and tobacco farming.
Kentucky’s economy is one of the most active in America. The business community sees it as a great place to move production. It’s America’s fourth-largest state in vehicle production.
Our drivers, who are licensed and insured, handle your order with care. You’ll always know where it is with our tracking notifications.
We transport hundreds of vehicles every month to Kentucky. Get a Kentucky auto shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. You can expect a personalized and easy auto transport experience with us.
Car Transportation Kentucky! Why Choose Us?
We offer hassle-free and cost-effective Kentucky car shipping services. That’s why AutoStar Transport Express has become one of the top car shipping companies in Kentucky
- Top Rated car shipping company: We are a fully licensed and bonded company under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Check out our 3,500 5-star car shipping reviews to learn what our customers have to say.
- Vehicle tracking updates: Our team will keep you informed at every stage of the car shipping process by providing regular and accurate updates at every stage.
- Customized car shipping Kentucky: As every customer has different car transport needs, we customize our services accordingly. Our goal is to find the most cost-effective way to transport your car to Kentucky.
- Full insurance coverage: All of our carriers are fully insured, so full coverage insurance with no deductible is included in every quote at no additional cost.
- You don’t have to pay upfront: The company does not require advance payment. We also offer all-inclusive car transport rates. The deposit will only be charged once a driver’s name and number are provided and the vehicle is picked up.
How We Ship a Car to Kentucky
Looking for a reliable car shipping company? We are ready to pick up your Kentucky car shipping order! Contact us right away or schedule your shipment online using our quote calculator.
Here is what we do to ship cars to/from Kentucky
- Get a quote and place your order: You can reach us by filling out the car shipping quote form, sending an email to [email protected], or calling 888-802-8250. Once your order has been placed, we will contact you with important information, such as pickup time and date, tracking number, and truck driver’s name.
- Vehicle Pick Up: Once you prepare your vehicle, our experienced driver will inspect it, pick it up from your doorstep, and transport it to your chosen destination. At any time, you can contact us for tracking updates during transportation.
- Receive the Vehicle: With our door-to-door delivery service, you will receive your vehicle right at your home. Once you sign both the bill of lading and inspection report, you are ready to receive your vehicle.
Are you ready to ship your car to Kentucky?
Get a free and instant auto shipping quote form by filling out the form below or calling 888-802-8250.
Long Distance Car Transportation Kentucky
You can move a car over long distances by driving it yourself or hiring a driver. However, both options are time-consuming and expensive, so you need an auto shipping company to handle the job for you.
Looking for an auto transport company near me in Kentucky. AutoStar Transport Express makes shipping a car across the country easier, safer, and cheaper than ever before.
No matter where your shipments are headed, our reliable drivers will ensure that they arrive safely.
As part of our car transport services, we offer 24/7 monitoring, regular updates, and insurance coverage. Call 888-802-8250 today to get started with Kentucky car transport.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Kentucky
Are you looking for a safe and secure way to ship your luxury car? Experience peace of mind when you move your luxury vehicles with Autostar Transport Express.
A fully enclosed carrier will protect your car from the elements from start to finish. We fully insure your car as part of our door-to-door service to ensure your vehicle receives the highest level of protection.
Because of its white-glove care and regular updates about the status of the vehicle, enclosed is the best option for Classic car shipping.
International Auto Transport from/to Kentucky
You will find it challenging to complete the customs process if you are not experienced with car shipping. Car shipping may be delayed if you lack the required paperwork.
Hiring an experienced Kentucky auto transport company will help you avoid these problems and many others as well.
The staff at Autostar Transport Express can advise you on what paperwork you will need to present at the border.
As soon as you sign a contract with us, a truck driver will be assigned to you, and all logistics will become our concern so that you can focus on other tasks.
You can rely on our auto transport experts to make your journey as smooth as possible. We offer international car shipping from Kentucky to the following destinations:
Which Vehicles Do We Ship to or from Kentucky
Our Kentucky auto transport experts specialize in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military and armed forces equipment, tanks, luxury vehicles, vintage cars, heavy construction machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles. Call our representative to get an instant quote at 888-802-8250
How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car to Kentucky?
Many factors come into play when estimating the cost to ship a car to Kentucky. These include the distance, the vehicle’s size and type, the time of year, and the terrain encountered.
|From||To||Cost||Time Estimated for Delivery|
|Kentucky||Florida||$1100 - $1300||6 - 8 days|
|Colorado ||Kentucky||$650 - $730||4 - 6 days|
|Texas ||Kentucky||$630 - $750||4 - 6 days|
|Kentucky||Oregon||$1050 - $1300||6 - 8 days|
|Louisville ||New Orleans||$500 - $550||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix||Kentucky||$950 - $1200||5 - 7 days|
|Kentucky||Las Vegas||$970 - $1160||5 - 7 days|
|California||Kentucky||$1030 - $1280||6 - 8 days|
|Kentucky||Seattle||$1100 - $1250||6 - 8 days|
It is important to note that times and prices are estimates. Seasons and vehicle types can affect shipping costs.
Check out our car shipping cost page for more information on the cost of shipping a car.
If you want to know the exact estimate to ship a car to or from Kentucky, Use our online quote calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Shipping a Car From Kentucky
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in Kentucky.
Before your car is picked up for shipping from Kentucky it will be carefully inspected to record the current condition of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier as it is now prepared for transport.
Our Main Areas Of Service
These are the most popular areas of Kentucky where our car hauling services are being offered: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Paducah, Frankfort, Covington, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to Kentucky
The Port of Huntington Tri-State is the largest inland port in the country. Kentucky has a large number of interstates running through it, making Kentucky auto transport very efficient and reliable.
Our Kentucky car shipping experts will inspect upon arrival at its destination in Kentucky to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off on the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Documents Required for Car Transportation Kentucky
Drivers don’t need documentation for the pickup and delivery of your vehicle, but they will provide you or someone you select with important documents.
You or a representative will be given a copy of a Bill of Lading upon pickup and delivery.
Your driver’s license must be valid, and your vehicle should be properly registered and insured.
Vehicles that go through ports need additional documents like approvals for lienholders and absent owners.
Special Discounts for Military and Heavy Construction Equipments
We offer special discounts to military personnel who ship a car to or from Kentucky as well as for the large organization on transportation of Heavy Machinery and Construction Equipments that choose our services.
Information about Kentucky
Kentucky is a destination that is sure to please everyone, offering rolling hills, stunning mountains, lush forests, legendary cave systems, lively downtown areas, and rich history.
With a population of approximately 4.5 million, Kentucky is home to the diverse cities of Lexington and Louisville.
The summers in Louisville are hot and muggy, the winters are bitterly cold and wet, and the weather is partly cloudy throughout the year. Temperatures typically range from 28°F to 88°F throughout the year, with rarely falling below 12°F or rising above 94°F.
As per the tourism score, July and August are the best months for warm-weather activities in Louisville. Its diverse terrain and rich cultural history make Kentucky an ideal destination for couples, families, and travelers of all types.
Kentucky is also a great place to spend a weekend, whether it’s in a romantic cabin along the Appalachian Mountains or another popular vacation destination.
Registration of vehicles in Kentucky
To drive legally on Kentucky’s roads, you must register your vehicle at the Transportation Office. New residents must register any new vehicles or property at the county clerk’s office.
It is mandatory to have car insurance from a Kentucky-approved company to register a vehicle.
How to Register a Car as a New Kentucky Resident
If you are a new resident, you have fifteen days to register your vehicle at the county clerk’s office by submitting the following documents:
- A certificate of inspection approved by the sheriff of the county
- Registration form fully completed
- Your original car title from your home state
- A copy of your current registration
- Valid Kentucky car insurance proof
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- Proof of payment for taxes from the previous state
- A payment for Kentucky registration taxes and fees
How to Register a Leased Vehicle in Kentucky?
Just moved to Kentucky and own a leased car? Here is what you need to submit to the county clerk’s office:
- Validated VIN certificate from the new county sheriff
- A lease agreement stating that the vehicle can be registered
- Contact information for the leasing company, so the clerk’s office can obtain the title
- information for the vehicle
- Forms of registration that are fully completed and standardized
- Kentucky car insurance policy
- The leasing company’s letterhead states that the sales tax has been paid
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- All Kentucky taxes and registration fees must be paid
Kentucky Vehicle Registration Fees
In Kentucky, you will have to pay a series of fees, including the title fee and the title lien statement fee, a transfer fee, an annual vehicle registration fee, a vehicle inspection fee, a notary fee, and a usage tax.
To find out what taxes you will have to pay to register your vehicle in Kentucky, contact your county clerk.
How do I Prepare a Car for Kentucky Car Transport?
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel
- Eliminate and secure the loose parts of the vehicle
- Make sure the keys are available
- Check the Radiator, Battery, and Tires
- Address Engine & Mechanical Problems
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- Disable alarms and anti-theft devices
- No personal belongings will be accepted except factory hardware.
Here is a detailed guide on some useful tips to prepare your car before shipping to Kentucky.
Here are a few ways To locate our car shipping services in Kentucky
- Car Shipping Kentucky
- Auto Shipping Kentucky
- Car Transport Kentucky
- Shipping to Kentucky
- Car Shipping Lexington
- Car Shipping Lexington KY
- Auto Transport in Kentucky
- Auto Transport Lexington KY
- Kentucky Car Hauler
- Kentucky Auto Transport
- Kentucky car shipping
Few ways to locate us in the Nearest State to Kentucky
Successful Kentucky Car Shipping Reviews
See what our Kentucky car transport services have to say on the top review sites
Kentucky Car Shipping FAQs
How much does Kentucky car shipping cost?
The cost of shipping a car to or from Kentucky will vary greatly depending on the type of vehicle, the distance, and the method you choose. The further the vehicle has to be transported, the more expensive it will be. A longer distance, however, may be cheaper per mile than a shorter distance.
See our cost to ship a car page for more details on shipping costs.
Use our free instant car shipping estimate calculator above to get an exact car shipping quote for Kentucky.
How long does it take to ship a car to or from Kentucky?
The time it takes to ship a car to or from Kentucky depends on several factors. When calculating delivery time, factors like distance, traffic, and other stops should be considered. Generally, it takes less than four days to cover distances under 1,000 miles, but it can take up to nine days to cover distances over 2,000 miles.
How do I ship my car to Kentucky?
It’s easier than ever to transport your car to Kentucky with Autostar Transport Express. Just a few clicks and your car will be on its way. Contact Autostar Transport Express at 888-802-8250 for a free, no-obligation quote, or use our online car shipping calculator. Afterward, we’ll handle everything and get your car to your desired destination.
Can I ship my inoperable vehicle to Kentucky?
We can ship vehicles that are not running or inoperable. Auto carriers designed for inoperable cars use a winch to slowly and safely pull the car onto the carrier. Special equipment is required to secure vehicles that cannot be driven on a transporter, so a fee is added.
If your vehicle is not running, you may select the inoperable option on the online booking form or inform our car shipping specialists by calling 888-802-8250.
Is my vehicle insured during transport?
It is extremely rare for damage to occur during transport, but we believe in being safe than sorry. We have fully insured carriers, so every quote includes full coverage insurance with no deductible.
How can I pay for Kentucky Car Transport?
The most common method of payment is Zelle. Make sure everything is in order before releasing the vehicle. Additionally, you can pay by ACH, wire transfer, direct deposit, or credit/debit card.
Need a Kentucky Car Shipping Quote?
Send us an email or call 888-802-8250 for a FREE CAR SHIPPING QUOTE to Kentucky. If you have any questions, we look forward to answering them as soon as possible! Providing our Kentucky clients with the best auto transport service at the most affordable rates is our goal.