We can imagine you have questions about car transportation. The most common questions about the auto transport business are answered in our FAQ below. If your question is not one of our frequently asked questions, please contact us, one of our Transport Coordinators and we will be very happy to answer them.
Vehicle transportation information
- Military bases Getting clearance can be near impossible, we will get as close as the base will let us
- Airports No for two reasons 1.) Near impossible to get clearance 2.) Legally we work in windows of days, not hours, and nobody wants to hang around an airport more than a couple of hours.
- Dealerships Sure! Just make sure we have the VIN number and hours of operation.
- Ports Sure! We just need to know if we need a TWIC card or not, your booking number and the hours of operation.
- Body shops Sure! We just need to know the license plate and/or VIN and the hours of operation.
- Auctions Sure! We just need the VIN, hours of operation, Buyer Number and Lot Number