Ship a car from or to Alaska
When you think of Alaska, snow, ice, and extreme freezing temperatures will come into your mind. Every year between 40,000 and 50,000 move to the frontier state, Alaska state is one of the most wildly popular tourist destinations in the world.
If you want to ship a car from or to Alaska, AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB rated, safest, and pocket-friendly way to go with.
We have solid partnerships with Alaska vehicle transportation companies that know exactly how to manage the terrain and weather that make shipping a car to Alaska so tricky.
This means we can offer you great Alaska car transport value and ensure your car is transported by experts who are familiar with the area.
Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary Alaska shipping company to ship your car to or from Alaska.
Deliver Your Vehicle Stress-Free, Get Quotes to or from: Alaska
- 14+ Year of experience in Alaska car shipping
- 1000+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you with your paperwork specific for Alaska vehicle transport
- Alaska Car Shipping tracking, updates, and in-person support on 888-802-8250
- The Most Competitive Car Shipping Rates in the Industry Alaska auto transport.
- Weekly Sailings to and from Alaska mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart.
Option for Auto Transport to/from Alaska
AutoStar Transport Express uses several ways to ship a car to Alaska:
- open car transport: This is an affordable option, but the shipping can take some time.
- Enclosed carrier: Though more costly, it is considered safe and the fastest shipping method.
- Terminal to Terminal: You can lower your transportation cost by driving your car to a nearby terminal. There, it will be inspected by our Alaska shippers experts and transported to a terminal near your desired destination
- Door to Door transportation: It is an expensive but safest and convenient car shipping method
AutoStar Transport Express also provides door to port and port to door services.
Shipping from Alaska to Lower 48 states
Vehicles going up to or moving from Alaska to the lower 48 states normally stop through the port in Seattle. From there we can take you anywhere in the Continental United States and various destinations in Alaska. Your car may be shipped to or from Alaska in a vessel or a truck depending on the weather and the requirements of your timeframe.
Where We Serve
AutoStar Transport Express provides auto shipping to and from the following terminals in Alaska – Anchorage, Juneau, Valdez, Nikiski, Kivalina, Homer, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor, and Ketchikan.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Car from or to Alaska?
Multiple factors come into consideration when it comes to making an estimation of the cost to transport a car to or from Alaska. it depends upon the number of miles from the pick-up point, the size and type of vehicle, and the season when most people travel or least, plus time of the year, the kind of terrain that comes on the way, and more.
If you want to know the exact estimate for Alaska auto transport, Use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Estimated Car Shipping Times
AutoStar transport industry can provide the following shipping times for your car to or from Alaska. Please be aware that these are estimates and transit times may vary.
- Between Seattle, Washington and Anchorage, Alaska – typically between 10-14 days
- Between Honolulu, Hawaii, and Anchorage, Alaska – typically between 8-25 days
What Vehicles Do We Ship from California to Hawaii
Our team is specialized in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, Heavy Machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles even though it’s a bit more complicated since the customer has to bring the vehicle with its own platform to ship
Alaska Special Discounts
There is a special discount for Seniors, Students, and Military members who want to transport one or more vehicles to or from Alaska when choosing our auto transport services.
When you decide to ship your car with the AutoStar transport industry, you’re assigned a dedicated Alaska auto transportation specialist who is there to guide you through the Alaska auto transport process. Once we’ve found the best shipping option for you we’ll also send out a personalized pack full of Alaska car shipping information. What’s more, our helpful Customer Service Department is there to help with any transport queries you may have.
Want To Know More?
Need to find out more about shipping your vehicle to or from Alaska? Call us today at 888-802-8250, or request a free quote below.