Are you making up your mind about moving from Hawaii to the East Coast of the US? You’d be amazed at how many people do just that every year.
If you are interested in shipping a car from Hawaii to the East Coast, AutoStar Transport Express is the most trusted, safest, and pocket-friendly car shipping company to go with.
We transport hundreds of cars every week to the East Coast. Get a Hawaii to East Coast quotation or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience convenient and hassle-free.
Every customer is important to us. Here is why we are better than any ordinary East Coast auto transport company to ship your car to the East Coast from Hawaii.
Hawaii to East Coast Car Shipping Reviews
“From start to finish my experience was great! Sophia connected me with a driver (Alberto) that was friendly, puntual, and very thorough in explaining the process of my transport.” Euradell White
Car shipping from Hawaii to East Coast With Us
Our hassle-free, cost-effective Hawaii car transport services have made us one of the most reputable companies on Hawaii and the East Coast.
- Top Rated and licensed: As a licensed and bonded company with 3000+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers, we specialize in Hawaii to east coast car transport.
- A company preferred by dealerships: 15+ years of experience shipping cars from Hawaii to the east coast. Our exceptional car shipping service is trusted by major auto brands all across the country.
- Real-time vehicle tracking: Real-time tracking updates keep you informed of the status of your vehicle shipment.
- Competitive pricing: The most competitive car shipping rates in the industry for Hawaii to East Coast, the quickest routes, and the ability to track your car are our guarantees.
Process of Car Shipping From Hawaii to the East Coast
AutoStar Transport Express helps you ship a car from Hawaii to the east coast in four easy steps:
1. Request a Quote:
Get a Free & Instant price quote, and book your order. Fill out the quote form, email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-802-8250.
2. Prepare Your Vehicle:
It is best for your vehicle to be ready for pickup before it is transported to Hawaii.
- Make sure the vehicle is clean inside and out
- Note the condition of your car
- Photograph any dings, dents, or scratches
- Make sure all personal items are removed
- Fill the gas tank no more than one-quarter full
- The brakes should be functional, the wheels should move, and the windows should be intact
- Disconnect all alarms
3. Pick Up Your Vehicle:
Before your car is picked up for shipping to the East Coast, it will be carefully inspected to document the current state of the vehicle and safely loaded onto the car carrier.
Your car will be picked up and on its way to the destination. Most cars are transported using an open carrier. Luxury cars such as Bentley, Ferrari, and Lamborghini, usually require enclosed carrier transport.
Popular areas that we service in Hawaii include Honolulu, Hilo, Kahului, Maui, Kailua, Kona, Nawiliwili, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Ewa Gentry, Kihei, and all surrounding areas.
4. Vehicle Delivery:
Our East Coast auto transport experts will do the inspection upon reaching its destination on the East Coast to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just sign off the bill of lading which also includes the final inspection report to get your vehicle.
Years of experience
Vehicle moves a year
Coverage across country
Carriers for auto delivery
Do You Want to Ship Your Car From Hawaii to East Coast?
Call our car shipping professionals at 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
States on the East Coast where We Ship Cars
|Maryland||New Hampshire||Rhode Island,||Massachusetts|
|Connecticut||New York||New Jersey||Virginia|
|North Carolina||South Carolina|
It is also possible for us to help you with Shipping Car to Hawaii from the east coast as well. If you have any questions about shipping a car from Hawaii to the east coast, please contact our customer service department at 888-802-8250 for a free & instant quote.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Car When You’re Moving to the East Coast?
Multiple factors are considered when estimating the cost of shipping a car to the east coast. The number of miles from the pick-up point, the size and type of vehicle, seasonality, time of year, and terrain encountered are just a few variables.
Sample Car Shipping Rates
- Honolulu, HI to Miami, FL $1,850
- Hilo, HI to Atlanta, GA $2,150
- Honolulu, HI to Boston, MA $2,050
- Kahului Port, HI to Hartford, CT $2,350
- Honolulu, HI to Long Island, NY $2,250
- Nawiliwili, HI to Charlotte, NC $2,550
Disclaimer: Prices are estimated and based on small sedans. They are subject to change according to season, market fluctuations, and maritime rates.
If you want to know the exact estimate for shipping your car from Hawaii to the east coast, use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Documents Required To Ship A Car To Hawaii
It’s easy to ship a car to Hawaii from the east coast. There’s no extra paperwork required. On the other hand, if your vehicle is being transported from Hawaii to the east coast, the following list will provide you with an overview of the documents you will need:
- Ensure you have a copy of the VIN, registration, driver’s license, or bill of lading
- Get a signed copy of the terms and conditions
- Bring a current registration certificate and a certificate of ownership
- We require a notarized letter of authorization from the registered owner(s) authorizing shipment (if our carrier or someone else drops the vehicle)
- A Lien Holder Authorization letter is needed to ship your vehicle to Hawaii if the car Is leased or financed
Which Vehicles Do We Ship from Hawaii to East Coast?
Our team is specialized in shipping all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, Heavy Machinery, trailer, and inoperable vehicles (even though it’s a bit more complicated since the customer has to bring the vehicle with its own platform to ship).
People and Businesses We Serve for
People have to ship their vehicles for various types of reasons, including:
- Corporate Relocation
- Military & Armed forces for military auto transport
- Classic Car Sales and renovations
- Vacations and Seasonal Relocations
- Needing a Car at College interstate
- And Many More
Buying a vehicle online, a car that is far away can cause an awful lot of headaches. Let AutoStar Transport Express deal with the shipping needs to get your vehicle easily from Hawaii to the East Coast.
We have a huge network of auto carriers for all of your specific needs. Choose an enclosed trailer for vehicles that need extraordinary special care and TLC, or choose an open car transport that’s reliable, safe, and affordable for anyone.
Hawaii to East Coast Car Shipping FAQs
Got a question? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about Hawaii to East Coast car shipping to provide more information and tips.
Want To Know More?
Are you interested in learning more about shipping your vehicle from Hawaii to East Coast? Feel free to call us at 888-802-8250.
Our transporting car to Hawaii page provides a comprehensive list of routes to and from Hawaii. Visit our page to discover more!