Trusted: Ratings on 20+ Platforms for Reliable New York Auto Transport
Experience Our Top-Rated NY Car Shipping Service having 10000+ Customer Reviews
Car Transport Services
to or from New York
Are you looking to ship a car to or from New York or NY? Look no further! With over 10,000 reviews and counting, we are a reliable choice for hassle-free car shipping services to or from New York. We have a network of 20,000+ enclosed and open carriers to deliver your car anywhere to or from New York. We are on top of car shipping companies in New York. Whether you’re relocating, purchasing a vehicle or need it to be transported to or from New York, our experienced team will make the car shipping process easy. We take care of every paperwork. Get a quote for New York car shipping.
Why Choose Us?
Our NY car shipping service ensures fast and secure transportation to and from New York.
Live Tracking Updates
We provide you with real-time information and updates about the status and location of your vehicle during the auto transport process to or from New York.
10,000+ Positive Reviews
Don’t just take our word for it: our satisfied customers rave about our personalized service, competitive rates, and timely delivery to or from New York.
We understand the value of your money. Our New York car shipping pricing is transparent and competitive.
We understand that time is valuable. Our efficient logistics and reliable carriers ensure that your car is transported to New York promptly.
How does New York car shipping work?
Request Quote & Book Order
We Pick-up Vehicle on Scheduled Date
Receive Vehicle & Leave Review
How long does car transport
to or from New York take?
To provide a rough estimate, the transportation of a vehicle covering distances of less than 200 miles typically takes about 1-2 days. For longer journeys, such as those exceeding 2,000 miles, the process may extend to approximately 9 days. Rest assured, our dedicated shipping advisors will diligently work to guarantee the most efficient and prompt delivery of your car.
However, for longer distances, such as from New York to the West Coast, it may take up to 7 days. The route that the car transporter takes will also affect the amount of time it takes to transport your car. Here are some examples of some common routes with time transit:
- New York City to Los Angeles: About 7-10 days.
- Miami to Chicago: Approximately 5-7 days.
- Atlanta to Dallas: Around 3-5 days.
- Denver to Seattle: Roughly 7-9 days.
- Houston to Phoenix: Approximately 5-7 days.
- Boston to Miami: About 7-10 days.
- San Francisco to Las Vegas: Approximately 3-5 days.
Check our detailed resource on how long it takes to ship a car.
How much does vehicle transport
to or from New York cost?
The cost of vehicle transport to or from New York can vary widely depending on several factors, including the distance, the type of vehicle, the specific route, the time of year, and the auto transport company you choose. However, here are some rough estimates of cost ranges for common routes:
- New York to New Jersey: $100 – $300.
- Florida to New York: $600 – $1,000.
- Illinois to New York: $700 – $1,200.
- California to New York: $1,000 – $1,500.
- California to New York: $1,000 – $1,800.
Check our detailed guide on how much car shipping costs.
Popular Auto Transport Routes to or from New York
|Transit Time (Approx.)
|Local (Short Distance)
|Within New York City
|Within New York City
|$100 - $300
|$600 - $1,000
|$400 - $800
|$700 - $1,200
|$600 - $1,000
|$1,000 - $1,500
|$1,000 - $1,600
|California (Coast to Coast)
|$1,000 - $1,800
|Florida (Coast to Coast)
|$800 - $1,300
What do you need to know
about New York?
Do not presume that housing prices across New York State mirror those in New York City. Your home’s cost largely hinges on your chosen location within the state, and a substantial down payment may not always be necessary. New York boasts an impressive array of educational institutions, with over 200 colleges and universities to choose from. While the State University of New York offers a public option, numerous private institutions provide alternatives. New York residents contend with relatively high-income taxes and property taxes, although the specifics vary. In New York City, property taxes tend to be lower, while upstate areas often face higher rates. When it comes to the weather, New York offers a diverse experience with four distinct seasons. Expect refreshing springs, scorching summers, vibrant autumns, and snowy winters. However, be prepared for the extremes: winters can plunge to frigid temperatures of 5°F or lower, while scorching summer heat waves can surpass 100°F. Navigating the state involves recognizing two distinct regions: New York City and the rest of the state. New York City contends with some of the world’s worst traffic congestion, earning its title as America’s slowest city. In contrast, upstate New York enjoys notably lighter traffic conditions.
What You Should Know Before
moving to New York?
- Diverse Housing Costs: Housing prices can vary significantly across the state. While New York City is famous for its high real estate costs, other areas in the state offer more affordable housing options. Research and choose your location wisely based on your budget.
- Education Opportunities: New York is home to over 200 colleges and universities. The State University of New York (SUNY) provides a public higher education option, and there are numerous private institutions as well.
- Tax Considerations: New York residents face relatively high income taxes, and property taxes can also be substantial, depending on the region. Be prepared for these financial factors when planning your move.
- Varied Weather: New York experiences all four seasons. You can expect spring blooms, hot and sunny summers, colorful fall foliage, and snowy winters. However, be ready for temperature extremes, with frigid winters and occasional scorching summers.
- Traffic Differences: Traveling within the state requires a distinction between New York City and the rest of the state. New York City has notorious traffic congestion, while upstate regions generally have lighter traffic.
Successful Auto Transport New York Reviews
Explore the trusted review site ratings that validate our exceptional reputation.
Useful Websites for the State of New York
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to ship a car to or from New York?
The transit time for car shipping to or from New York depends on the distance and the route that the car transporter takes. However, in general, you can expect your car to arrive at its destination within 5-7 days.
What factors affect the cost of car shipping in New York?
The cost of car shipping in New York is affected by a number of factors, including:
- Distance: The longer the distance your car is transported, the higher the cost will be.
- Type of vehicle: Larger vehicles and vehicles with special features, such as all-wheel drive or sunroofs, are typically more expensive to transport.
- Time of year: Auto transport rates are typically higher during the summer months when there is more demand for services.
- Fuel prices: The cost of fuel can also affect the cost of auto transport.
How can you ship a car to or from New York affordably?
One cost-effective approach is to choose open auto transport instead of enclosed. Flexibility in your pickup date, meeting the driver along a major route, and avoiding peak seasonal demand are additional strategies to explore. Explore more valuable tips for economical car shipping that can help you save money.
Is it possible to transport a vehicle to or from New York, even if it’s not in running condition?
AutoStar Transport Express offers services for both running and non-running vehicles. Our experienced team can safely transport your vehicle, regardless of its operational condition. Contact us to discuss the details of shipping your non-running vehicle to or from New York.
What do I need to do to prepare my car for car shipping?
There are a few things you can do to prepare your car for car shipping:
- Wash and wax your car: This will help to protect the finish of your car during transport.
- Remove all loose items from the interior of your car: This includes personal belongings, as well as items such as floor mats and child safety seats.
- Secure the hood and trunk of your car: You can use tape or bungee cords to secure the hood and trunk of your car in place.
- Check your tire pressure: Make sure your tires are properly inflated before your car is transported.
- Take photos of your car: This will help to document the condition of your car before it is transported.
How much does it cost to ship a car to or from New York?
The cost to ship a car to or from New York depends on a number of factors, including the distance, the type of vehicle, and the time of year. However, in general, you can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $1,500 for car shipping services.
Do you still have questions about Car Shipping?
Explore our informative pages to discover your car shipping experience.
Explore Our New York Auto Transport Service Coverage
Ship your car to or from New York to any state in the U.S. or internationally with our reliable auto transport services.