No matter whether you’re shopping for an ATV/UTV or just planning to take your own on vacation. For whatever reason, you’ll need a reputable ATV shipping company to move your ATV.
Transporting ATVs is one of our specialties, AutostarTransport Express has been providing safe and reliable ATV transport across the country for both individual and business clients.
We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service, fast shipping, and safe pickup and delivery of ATV transport / UTV transport at reasonable ATV shipping rates.
As a licensed and bonded company, we are allowed to operate everywhere in the country, according to the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Whether you are moving domestically or internationally, we are here to make your move as easy as possible. Get an ATV shipping quote or give us a call at 888-802-8250. We will make your auto transport experience luxurious and personalized.
Why We Are The Best ATV Transporters
We provide a hassle-free and economical ATV delivery service. That is why AutoStar Transport Express has become one of the leading ATV shipping companies in the country.
- Air-ride suspension: The ATV carriers we use have air-ride suspension and extra-large liftgates designed for this type of vehicle to provide the best ATV delivery experience.
- Shipping From Industry Experts: Our partners are thoroughly screened to ensure they’re highly rated, fully insured, and ready to assist you. You can trust us to treat your ATV like it’s our own.
- Top-Rated ATVshipping Services: 1000 + 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for ATV transport service. Still, we strive every day to be the best ATV shipping company.
- On-Time ATV Delivery Service: An important part of being a good ATV shipping company is making sure your ATV arrives on time. With our vast fleet of carriers, we are able to move your ATVquickly.
- Customer Service Professionals: We give you a personalized, accurate update whenever you wish during the vehicle transport process. We are always happy to assist you if you need help. Call us now at 888-802-8250.
- Real-Time Tracking: Our professional team tracks your ATV at every step of the shipping process and provides you with personal, accurate status updates.
Successful ATV Shipping Testimonial
I was very happy with my experience using AutoStar Transport Express to move my vehicle from CT to my new home in FL. Sean McBride was very helpful and responsive to my questions. The charge was far below all the other companies I checked. My vehicle arrived in a timely manner, and in the same condition that it was shipped. I would definitely recommend AutoStar Transport Express. Carol H
How to Ship an ATV
Our four-step process makes it easy to ship ATV
- ATV shipping Quote and Book Your Order: We will provide you an instant quote, and book your order by, Email or call us at 888-802-8250
- Prepare Your Car: Check for more on ATV preparation tips
- Cart Pick Up and Tracking: We will pick up the ATV and drive it to the destination. During transit, you can contact us at any time for a tracking update.
- 4. Receive your ATV: Your ATV will be delivered to your doorstep safely with our door-to-door service
99% Of Our Customers Refer Us To Friends
Which Type of ATV Do We Transport?
We, at Autostar Transport Express, will make sure your off-road, all-terrain, and utility vehicle is delivered safely. We have shipped almost any type of ATV, including sport ATVs, Side by Side ATVs, quad bikes, utility ATVs, and just about any other type of utility or work vehicle.
Depending on your security and damage protection needs, we offer both open and enclosed trailers for hauling ATVs. No matter which option you select, your vehicle will be protected by various safety devices and be insured during the duration of the shipping process.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship an ATV?
The average cost of shipping ATVs for short distances is $300 to $700. It will cost approximately $500 to $800 to ship your ATV over 500 miles, and it may take up to 4-6 days.
Distances over 1,000 miles typically cost about $700 for a standard all-terrain vehicle to arrive within 6-8 days.
The cost of shipping 2,000 miles or more can be about $850, and delivery can take up to 9 days.
All of the ATV shipping rates and travel times listed here are estimates based on road conditions, weather, and traffic, which will impact the actual amount of miles completed in a day.
Check out our car shipping cost page for more information about ATV shipping rates. Use our ATV shipping calculator to find out the shipping cost for your ATV. You can chat online or call 888-802-8250.
Door-to-Door Pickup and Delivery
Shipping an ATV across the state or country requires special skills. We possess these skills. Our door-to-door moving service is designed to make relocations easier for individuals and families.
International ATV Transport Services
AutoStar Transport Express specializes in both domestic and international ATV shipping, ensuring that your ATV is handled in the most convenient, safe, and economical manner.
To ensure that you receive the best service possible, AutoStar Transport Express works with the best international shipping partners. We Haul ATVs, cars, motorcycles, and oversized vehicles to and from the following locations:
How To Prepare Your Atv For Transport
ATVs are big investments, so you want to make sure they are protected at all times. It may be hard for you to trust a shipping company with such a valuable asset. Our number one priority is your peace of mind, and we go to great lengths to provide it.
For the smoothest ride possible with your ATV or other vehicles, our ATV hauling trailers are equipped with air-ride suspension.
Take the proper precautions and prepare your ATV to be shipped before the carrier arrives. In order to do that, prepare your ATV beforehand. You can follow the following tips to ensure a smooth ATV shipment:
- Remove any personal items or accessories.
- Prepare all the necessary transport documentation or change of ownership forms.
- Check for leaks or mechanical issues and document them.
- Make sure all the lights are working.
- Wash the ATV and inspect it for scratches, dings, and dents.
- Take high-quality photos from different angles.
You do not have to empty the gas tank or remove the battery before shipping your all-terrain vehicle. ATV hauling trailers are equipped with hydraulic lifts that make loading and unloading easy.
Check out our shipping preparation page for more information about vehicle shipping preparation.
ATV Shipping FAQs
Got a question? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions about shipping an ATV to provide more information and tips.