Shipping oversized vehicles to and from Alaska requires reputable Alaska auto shipping experts you can trust on. We, at Autostar Transport Express, have been providing safe and stress-free oversized vehicle transport from the mainland to/from Alaska including Hawaii for individual and corporate clients since 2007.
All types of vehicles are handled by us, including autos, oversized vehicles, trailers, RVs, heavy equipment, and more. Our communication is straightforward and honest.
With efficiency, integrity, and unparalleled customer service, our team strives to exceed our clients’ expectations. Our first priority is to satisfy our customers, not just to book a vehicle on any terms.
Our partnerships with Alaska vehicle transportation companies make the process of shipping an oversized vehicle to Alaska so effective as they understand how to manage the terrain and weather
This means we can offer you great Alaska vehicle transport value and ensure your vehicle is transported by experts who are familiar with the area.
Weekly, we ship hundreds of large vehicles to Alaska. Get an Alaska auto transport quotation or give us a call at 888-802-8250, We will make your Alaska auto transport experience luxurious and personalized.
Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary Alaska auto shipping company for shipping a vehicle to Alaska.
Deliver Your Oversized Vehicle Stress-Free, Get Quotes to or from: Alaska
- 14+ Years of experience in Alaska car shipping for consumers, manufacturers, and the military than any other Pacific carrier.
- We provide effortless online booking for one-stop shipping within Alaska, across the Pacific, or to the U.S. mainland
- Our top-rated vehicle hauling services have satisfied thousands of customers. Still, we work hard every day to become the best auto transport company.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you with your paperwork specific for Alaska vehicle transport
- Alaska auto Shipping tracking, updates, and in-person support on 888-802-8250.
- The Most Competitive Alaska Shipping Rates in the Industry Alaska auto transport.
- Weekly Sailings to and from Alaska mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart.
Succesful Alaska Auto Transport Testimonial
Nice job. Some nasty tar like substances found on Honda but overall very satisfied. Pick up date was within time frame I provided, pick up driver seemed professional and honest. Olga at delivery was pleasant and did good job as well. Israel Meyer
What kind of oversized vehicle can I ship to Alaska
Being in the vehicle shipping business for a long time has given us the knowledge and expertise to easily handle any type of oversized vehicle. Our services include oversized vehicle transportation and heavy machinery relocation including:
- Buses, Limousines RVs, travel trailers, and Motor Homes
- Military & Armed Force Equipments
- Road wideners, Bulldozers and Sprinter
- Hitachi: Mining Excavators & Shovels
- GMC: Sierra, Suburban, Yukon, Denali, all pickup trucks, LTs, and vans
- Hummer: All Hummer models
- Pickup Trucks with Utility Beds
- Generators, Compactors, Forklifts and log loaders
- Utility equipment, and all other types of oversized vehicle and equipment transport
Option for Auto Transport to/from Alaska
AutoStar Transport Express uses several ways to ship an oversized vehicle to Alaska:
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo service): This method applies to any equipment that is self-propelled and features wheels or treads. It involves simply driving the machine onto the ship and then off when it arrives. After the unit is loaded on the vessel, it is strapped to the deck to ensure it is properly fixed and does not move during transport.
- Flat-rack: If the equipment you are shipping cannot be driven onto the vessel, it will be loaded onto a rack and stacked on the deck with a crane or forklift depending on the size of the equipment.
- Container shipping: This method is ideal if your equipment can fit into an enclosed container. As the containers are loaded onto the vessel, a crane unloads them at their destination. Its only disadvantage is that the customer has to disassemble the equipment into separate parts that will fit in a container and ensure they are properly secured. At the destination port, the equipment must also be put back together again.
Shipping from Alaska to Lower 48 states
Vehicles going up to or moving from Alaska to the lower 48 states including Hawaii, east coast states, Atlantic states, Southern States, midwest states, great plains states, pacific northwest states normally stop through the port in Seattle. From there we can take you anywhere in the Continental United States and various destinations in Alaska.
Top Destination In Alaska
AutoStar Transport Express provides auto shipping to and from the following terminals in Alaska – Anchorage, Juneau, Valdez, Nikiski, Kivalina, Homer, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor, and Ketchikan.
AutoStar Transport Express also provides door to port and port to door services.
How Much to Ship an Oversized Vehicle to Alaska?
Oversized vehicle transportation does not have a set price, as many factors are taken into consideration. These include the number of miles from the pick-up point, the size and type of vehicle, plus the time of year, the type of terrain, and many others.
You can use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote for Alaska auto transport.
Estimated Shipping Times
AutoStar transport industry can provide the following shipping times for your oversized vehicle to or from Alaska. Please be aware that these are estimates and transit times may vary.
- Between Seattle, Washington and Anchorage, Alaska – typically between 10-14 days
- Between Honolulu, Hawaii, and Anchorage, Alaska – typically between 8-25 days
Alaska Special Discounts
We offer special discounts for Seniors, Students, and Military members who wish to transport one or more vehicles to or from Alaska.
Want To Know More?
Need to find out more about shipping your oversized vehicle to or from Alaska? Call us today at 888-802-8250, or request a free quote below.