Whether it’s a brand new Aston Martin One-77 or a classic Bentley; all classic and luxury cars deserve special handling and treatment when they are transported. We understand that choosing a competent carrier for something as precious as a luxury car is a very important decision.
We, at Autostar Transport Express, have been providing safe and stress-free luxury car transport from the mainland to/from Alaska for individual and corporate clients since 2007.
We are direct and honest in our communications. Our goal is to reduce stress and worry so that you do not feel like your classic car is in the hands of a stranger. Not just booking a luxury car, but satisfying our customers is our first priority.
Alaska vehicle transport companies that work with us know how to manage the terrain and weather that make shipping a car to Alaska so challenging. Thus, we are able to offer you a great value for Alaska luxury car shipping and ensure the high-end vehicle is transported by experts who are familiar with the area.
Every week, we ship luxurious cars to Alaska. Give us a call or request a quote at 888-802-8250 and we will help you make your Alaska auto transportation as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Why People Choose AutoStar Transport Express for Alaska Car Transport?
We offer convenient, cost-effective service for shipping classic cars to Alaska. This makes AutoStar Transport Express one of the best car shipping companies in the country.
- Special Care: We handle your luxury and high-end vehicle with great care. We make sure special equipment is used to arrange hassle-free and direct transportation.
- Customer Service Professionals: Our goal is to make sure that you work with the best vehicle hauling company. If you need assistance, we are always happy to help. Get in touch with us now at 888-802-8250.
- Money-Back Guarantee: We are one of the few luxury car shipping companies that offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: Our professional vehicle hauling team tracks your vehicle at every step of the shipping process and provides you with personal, accurate status updates.
- Top Rated and licensed: Our company is licensed and bonded with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we have over 100+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers on Transport Reviews and Better Business Bureau for classic and luxury car shipping.
- Approved Car Carriers: AutoStar Transport Express takes the shipping of classic and exotic cars very seriously. All car carriers we work with have been thoroughly screened to guarantee they’re highly rated, fully insured, and ready to handle your needs.
Real Alaska Auto Transport Testimonial
We are so happy and relieved our vehicles made it safely and fast from Seattle WA. Auto Star was the most affordable place I called, and they were very reassuring to us that our vehicles would be taken care of I really like the owner, she is fantastic. Thank you Auto Star for a service that was fantastic. Ludmila Diaz
Which Type of High-End Vehicle Do we Transport?
Having years of expertise in car shipping allows us to transport high-end vehicles efficiently no matter what type they are. Our team of experts has shipped all kinds of luxury vehicles including:
- Sports Cars
- Race cars
- Exotic cars
- Vintage cars
- Classic Cars
- Antique Cars
With competitive pricing and the industry’s top expertise, classic auto transport is one of our specialties. Let us transport your vintage, classic, or luxury vehicle.
Option for Auto Transport to/from Alaska
AutoStar Transport Express uses several ways to ship your high-end vehicle to Alaska:
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo service): This method applies to any vehicle that is in running condition. It involves simply driving your classic car onto the ship and then off when it arrives. After the car is loaded on the vessel, it is strapped to the deck to ensure it is properly fixed and does not move during transport.
- Container Shipping: Many owners of high-end vehicles prefer enclosed container shipping because it offers extra protection. Containers are loaded onto the vessel and then unloaded by a crane at their destination. Though more expensive, it is considered the safest and fastest shipping method.
- Terminal to Terminal car shipping: You can lower your transportation cost by driving your car to a nearby terminal. There, it will be inspected by our Alaska shippers experts and transported to a terminal near your desired destination
- Door to Door transportation: It is an expensive but safest and convenient car shipping method
Shipping from Alaska to Lower 48 states
Vehicles going up to or moving from Alaska to the lower 48 including Hawaii, east coast states, Atlantic states, Southern States, midwest states, great plains states, and pacific northwest states normally stop through the port in Seattle. From there we can take your high-end car anywhere in the Continental United States and various destinations in Alaska. Your classic car may be shipped to or from Alaska in a vessel or a truck depending on the weather and the requirements of your timeframe.
Top Destination In Alaska
AutoStar Transport Express provides auto shipping to and from the following terminals in Alaska – Anchorage, Juneau, Valdez, Nikiski, Kivalina, Homer, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor, and Ketchikan.
How Much is to Ship a luxury Car to Alaska?
The cost of luxury car transport services varies depending on several factors. The shipping cost of smaller automobiles, for instance, is lower. There are other factors, including the delivery timeframe, vehicle condition, and time of year. You will pay around 30%-40% more if you choose enclosed auto transport.
If you want to know the exact estimate for Alaska classic car transport, Use our online calculator to get a free and instant quote.
Should I Drive my Luxury Vehicle to Alaska
You may think it will save you some money if you drive your high-end vehicle yourself, but it could end up causing you more trouble (and more money) than it is worth in the long run. Here’s why.
- It will be a long drive: Alaska is about a 43-hour drive from Washington state. Usually, it takes 5-6 days. You’ll have to fill up on a lot of gas and that’s a lot of wear and tear on your luxury car.
- Two borders need to be crossed: In order to get to Alaska, you must pass through Canada and then enter the U.S. Both factors combined make it unnecessary to wait a lot.
- Special Equipment May be Required: You might need chains and winter tires for your car depending on the season. Some small gas stations may not be open on your way up to or down from Alaska, so bring extra gas cans.
These costs will definitely add up quickly. Finally, remember how exhausted you will be afterward.
How Long Does it Take to Ship a Car to Alaska?
AutoStar transport industry can provide the following shipping times for your car to or from Alaska. Please be aware that these are estimates and transit times may vary.
- Shipping a car from Seattle to Anchorage generally takes 10-14 days
- Between Honolulu, Hawaii, and Anchorage, Alaska – typically between 8-25 days
Alaska Special Discounts
There is a special discount for Seniors, Students, and Military members who want to transport one or more vehicles to or from Alaska when choosing our auto transport services.
Want To Know More?
Need to find out more about shipping your vehicle to or from Alaska? Call us today at 888-802-8250, or request a free quote below.