Puerto Rico, the landscape of mountains, waterfalls, the El Yunque tropical rainforest, hotel strip, beach bars, and casinos. If you want to ship a car from Alabama to Puerto Rico, AutoStar Transport Express is the Top BBB-rated, safest, and pocket-friendly way to go with.
We ship hundreds of cars every week to Puerto Rico. Get an Alabama to Puerto Rico auto transport quotation or give us a call at 888-802-8250 We will make your auto transport experience luxurious and personalized.
We guarantee the best vehicle shipping experience to Puerto Rico from Alabama or another way around. Every customer is important for us; Here is why we are better than any ordinary car transport company to ship a car from Alabama to Puerto Rico.
Deliver Your Vehicle Stress-Free, Get Quotes to or from: Puerto Rico, (PR)
- 14+ Year of experience in car shipping to Puerto Rico
- 1000+ 5-star Positive Reviews by satisfied customers upon Alabama to Puerto Auto Transfers.
- Our experienced customer representative helps you with your paperwork specific for the Maritime Booking
- Puerto Rico Car Shipping tracking, updates, and in-person support on 888-802-8250
- The Most Competitive Car Shipping Rates in the Industry for Alabama to Puerto Rico or Puerto Rico to Alabama.
- Weekly Sailings to and from Puerto Rico mean fewer delays for your vehicle to depart.
Ship a Car from Alabama to Puerto Rico From Your Door Step
AutoStar Transport Express provides door-to-door auto shipping service from any residential or business location in Alabama
Every step will be planned from the door pickup schedule to the final delivery stage, we will keep you updated on every step. Before your car is picked up for shipping to Puerto Rico it will be carefully inspected and safely loaded onto the car carrier.
Then your vehicle will be loaded into a vessel as it is now prepared for transport to Puerto Rico.
Upon the arrival of your car at the port in Jacksonville FL, a Puerto Rico car transport expert will play out another review to document the current state of the vehicle.
Where we serve
These are the most popular areas of Alabama where our car shipping services offered; Montgomery, Dothan, Decatur, Cheaha State Park, Mobile, Orange Beach, Little River Canyon National Preserve, Huntsville, Gulf Shores, Birmingham, and all surrounding areas.
Shipping a Car to Puerto Rico Port
Puerto Rico is an island situated between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, which lies just east of the Dominican Republic. The Puerto Rico car transport expert (Port or Maritime Company) will do the inspection upon arrival at the port in Puerto Rico to record the current condition of your vehicle at the hour of unloading.
You will be informed that your vehicle is ready to be picked up, just Pay Arbitrios, which are the Gov taxes, sign the inspection, and good to go.
Documents Requirements for Alabama to Puerto Rico Car Shipping
We require documents for Maritime Booking, to Ship from PR. The Port normally requires extra documents. Following is an idea of different types of documents required for ( Alabama to Puerto Rico or Puerto Rico to Alabama car shipping).
- Copy of the title, front, and back or bill of lading
- A Lien Holder Authorization letter is needed to ship your vehicle to Puerto Rico if the car Is leased or financed
- A copy of the driver’s license or any photo ID
- If the owner is absent, a notarized power of attorney letter from the registered owner is required, allowing another person to deliver or pick up the vehicle.
- If the unit is a company-claimed vehicle, the affirmation must be accompanied by an original Corporate Resolution letter approving the shipment.
- The import tax depends on the worth of the car, we don’t know exactly what the taxes are based on, Hacienda does the inspection and gives the price to pay, you can get an estimate on hacienda.pr.gov/arbitrios)
Ready to ship your car with AutoStar Transport Express?
Call our car shipping professionals at 888-802-8250 to answer all your questions.
Get a Free Quote
Cost to Ship a Car from Alabama to Puerto Rico
The average cost to ship a car from Alabama to Puerto Rico is $1400 (300cp+875tb+225dp) The highest average price is $1600, and the lowest average price is $700. The per-mile average for moving a car is $0.60 per mile for trips of 1,000 miles or more.
What Vehicles Do We Ship to Puerto Rico
AutoStar Transport Express specializes in shipping all types of vehicles including motorcycles, cars, trucks, vans, RVs, ATVs, ATVs, military vehicles, containers, trailer, and inoperable vehicles even though it’s a bit more complicated since the customer has to bring the vehicle with its own platform to ship)
How Long Does it Take to Ship a Car to Puerto Rico?
In general, it takes 7 days to ship a car from the port of Alabama to Puerto Rico port, The extra time that it will take to transport your vehicle is, mostly, because of the extra coordination between ground transport and sea transport.
Things you Need to Know Before Shipping a Car to Puerto Rico
You have to pay some taxes to ship your car to Puerto Rico, depending upon the vehicle’s type and age. Get an estimate on hacienda.pr.gov/arbitrios)
A Quick Preparation Tips before Shipping a Car to and from Puerto Rico
- All vehicles may have one-fourth (1/4) tank of fuel to be driven onto the carriers,
- Clean your vehicle, inside and out, and record the picture of your vehicle
- We can ship an unlimited amount of pounds if the customer pays for the extra cargo fee, which varies depending on what we want)
- Make sure the parts of your vehicle are not free or broken,
- Your vehicle should have at least five and one-half inches (5½”) of ground clearance.
- Your car should be in running condition
- Make sure the keys are available